Squirt and Her Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rbenne
rbenne
38 Followers

Laughing she said "God I love you, what did you just do to me? My bum and thighs really hurt but it's the pain of lust. Please. Oh please fuck me now, take my cherry I am ready and it's time."

I looked at her carefully reminding her, what she had heard me say to Zoe.

"Nodding she said "Fuck me now, take my virginity and give it to me deep. I want your beautiful love organ in me."

Without any more comments I slid between her lovely silky thighs, spread eagled beneath me; pushing throbbing cock spearing into her. I stopped at her hymen, giving her time to get used to her pussy being invaded by my huge erection. I saw her eyes mist over. So pushing on, I took her, making her a woman. We began to move in unison, slowly bringing ourselves to orgasm. Her pussy was now convulsing and erupting as we ground against each other. She was swirling the spasoming cream around my punishing phallus. At last when we felt its arrival, we sped up and Sam started to force herself into me. She was not on the pill and I had difficulty pulling out to pump the cream of my orgasm into her mouth. Sam held her mouth wide taking all of it in and drinking it down. At last we relaxed looking over to the sofa bed to see Zoe between Squirt's legs. We smiled at each other, kissed, saying good night. As I lay, wishing sleep to overtake me I recognised that I loved Sam as much as Squirt. Getting to sleep, I slept a dreamless sleep that night. I awoke at about four to find Sam lying with her head between my legs. It gave me an instant hard on. I looked over to where my sister and cousin were, seeing that they were curled up in each other's arms.

The sun had just risen when Sam and I went upstairs to the pool. We left Zoe and Squirt lying in each other's arms, the perfect site of eroticism, spent, after their night of loving. Sam and I stepped into the pool and after doing a few laps got out. Drying each other off, we sat back on a large outdoor sofa. Sam leant forward kissing me, forcing her tongue between my lips. We remained like that, tongues reselling until Sam asked me to fuck her. I reached out taking her breasts in my hands, telling her how much I loved them. Taking time to massage them and tease the swollen nipples I pushed one hand down to her nether regions, pulling her engorged clit, sticking a finger in her.

Sam looked at me saying, "That's not fare, last night you put five fingers in me and this morning it's just one."

"Oh you wish to be greedy do you? Well how about this?" I pushed my hand into her tight cunt. Sam pushed forward, she was in lust.

"Oh God that's wonderful give it to me make me cum." She was humping her hips at my invading hand, humping and moaning until announcing her orgasm which seemed to arrive slowly with mounting with ever increasing strength. Her orgasm, building with intensity until flooding through her with a searing heat. She gave a final shuddering jerk before collapsing against me. I pushed her back and entered her. My erection sliding in and out causing her to gasp and moan crying, "Please Oh please, it's so good, I simply love it, make me cum again; oh fuck I am cumming and with that she had her second sweltering orgasm in almost as many minutes, her uncontrollable cream raging through her. All this was too much for me and I withdrew pumping my load onto her stomach."

Once we had recovered I looked at Sam and suggested that she and Zoe make an appointment to see their doctor in order to get a script for the pill. Sam agreed saying that Zoe had already spoken to her, about it because when they were at Shelley Beach they wanted me to come in them.

Teasing I looked at her. "Oh I am going to be fucking you both at Shelley, am I? I suppose you will be asking me to whip you as well?"

"Of course, and Zoe is going to try and entice Angie to join our little whipping and fuck club so you had better be fit."

rbenne
rbenne
38 Followers