St. Croix Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My own cock was at full attention and I almost jumped when I felt Liz's hand wrap around my own shaft and begin to stroke its length. We were standing next to the kitchen island. She then moved in front of me placing her hands on the counter and pushing her ass back against me while she bent at the waist offering her now sopping pussy to my cock. I slid in easily, both of us glued to the erotic scene in front of us, and began pumping in and out. Her own hand reached down to diddle her clit and I could feel the occasional brush of her fingers on my dick. Even with the alcohol, I was soon ready to cum and cum I did with wave after wave of spasm shooting into her wet cunt. She followed soon after, a low moan escaped her lips.

"Oh God, yes!"

She stopped suddenly, aware that she had nearly yelled her excitement. Karen and stopped her blowjob and Jerry sat bolt upright at the edge of the tub then lowered himself into the water. They both were looking directly at the open door to the house where we stood in the shadows.

We were frozen in place. I couldn't tell if we were visible or not. I withdrew from Liz's pussy and she stood up.

"What now?" she asked.

"Only thing we can do is try to carry on like nothing happened. I'll finish making the drinks. Why don't you go on out to the hot tub now that they've put the blowjob on hold.

She looked a little nervous but, shrugging it off, headed back out the door. I refilled the mojitos pitcher and did the same.

As we settled back in the tub we were all quiet, just looking around at each other. Almost at once we broke out laughing and laugh we did for almost a full minute. Jerry finally was able to speak.

"Thanks for your hospitality guys, but after this drink, Karen and I need to get home, and I mean NEED to go..."

12