All Comments on 'Stable Boy Ch. 08'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CafeBleuCafeBleualmost 13 years ago

Although not my normal preference, I must admit this story has got me hooked.

I find the story to be well paced and highly erotic with a nice mixture of threat and security for the main character from the other protagonists.

I do hope there will be more to come in this series and I will read this author's other works with interest.

Many thanks,

CB

MissLisaJonesMissLisaJonesalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you, CafeBlue

There's five more chapters to come yet.

lickemgoodlickemgoodalmost 13 years ago
Enjoying the series.

I've enjoyed the stories so far and I'm looking forward to the next.

Jim's licking of Kathy was good too because she didn't shave. It is refreshing when women can be women and expose there natural beauty. I know Kathy's mistrust is an important part of your story, but I had wanted Jim to at least get her attention. . . sigh.

Keep it up.

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
Grandmistress Lisa Jones

Cheers for the thwarting of that beotch Amanda! I was hoping ol' Jim would get to fuck ol' tubby, but into each life some rain must fall. Anyway, quibbles follow via "Send Feedback".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
grrr

poor amanda... she's my favourite ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoying every moment!

I am really enjoying every chapter of this story and can understand the boy's frustration very well as my own cock tries to get erect in its cage while reading his misfortunes, or better said, lucky adventures!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous