Stable Boy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you dare show that to anyone, anyone at all...," Amanda bluffed desperately.

"Well, I won't, will I?" Miss Worthing replied. "Not, of course, unless you give me reason to. Otherwise who knows where it might end up? It might even get as far as the press; think of the field day they would have. No, I'll keep this safe for you, keep it tucked away, something we can share between us, a bond on your further good behaviour, and whilst on the subject, if any of the video clips you keep were to come out... well, once things get rolling then everything comes out, doesn't it? I do hope I make myself quite clear? Now I think it's time you and your friends went home, don't you? Oh, and I'll take that." Miss W grabbed for the phone. There was a brief scuffle. "Don't be stupid that's not the only copy. The master is safely tucked away where only I can get at it. Give the phone back, there's a good girl."

As Miss Worthing wrenched back the phone Amanda gave a snarl of rage. "This isn't over, not by a long chalk."

"Oh, I think it is. Trust me, I know you're not used to losing but you've lost this one. Go away and don't come back until you've grown up a little and, whilst you're at it, take your friends with you."

Amanda was still muttering as she, accompanied by Karen and Sandra, slouched away. Miss Worthing watched her retreating back; it had only been a few days ago that she had got a phone call from an old friend, Tess Billoby, who had talked about 'this jumped up little tart' who was 'hanging around Nigel, dropping her knickers at every opportunity'. When it had turned out that the 'little tart' was Amanda they had had a good laugh together about her pretensions, about how she was such a wannabe but, however hard she tried, she would never be 'one of us'. Tess had told her about the video clip, mostly as an example of what a tart Amanda was but, once she realised that her friend might have a use for it, she had sent it over with her blessings. 'Use it however you want' had been her exact words and, serendipitously, the timing had been perfect. Now that Amanda was effectively dealt with Miss Worthing went over an untied Kathy, who had been watching the whole thing, wide eyed.

"There you go," Miss Worthing said as she released the wrist cuffs from behind her. Kathy immediately reached for the buckles holding on her bridle "You had best go and get changed. Don't worry, there's still no one around. Oh and Kathy..."

"Yes, Miss Worthing," Kathy replied as she removed her bridle.

"I know you think that Amanda is your friend. She's not, really, she's not. She doesn't like you; she's just using you. You can do so much better, a pretty girl like you. Find someone who cares about you, who wants you for what you are; not someone who wants you just so they can boost their own ego. In fact," Miss Worthing mused to herself, "why don't you come to tea on Wednesday? There's someone I'd like you to meet. I'm sure you'd get on together."

"Thank you, Miss Worthing. Tea... Wednesday... I'm not sure... I might be busy..." Kathy said a little uncertainly. Then she turned and left as quickly as possible to get herself changed.

"Well now." Miss Worthing said, pickling up the branding iron from the ground where Amanda had dropped it. She took it over an put it down next to the barbeque which she switched off. Then she went over to Jim who, having regained his feet, was still standing next to the table. "What are we going to do with you? You'd best stand up straight for a start."

Still wobbling from the shock Jim turned to face Miss Worthing. He'd expected to be freed but she seemed to have other ideas. He looked at her in supplication as she came over and put her hand on his shoulder.

"I know, you've probably had enough pony play for one day what with the shock of thinking you were going to be branded and all but let's give Kathy a bit of space, leave her to get changed in private. We'll give her ten minutes or so on her own; after all, at the end of the day, she's just as much a victim of Amanda as you are." Miss Worthing took a step back and looked him up and down. "Come along, don't be shy, seeing as how you've still got all the tack on we might as well pass the time with you showing me what Amanda has taught you; why don't you walk back and forth a bit, let me see your basic gait."

Jim hadn't thought of Kathy as a victim of Amanda, she had always seemed to be there willingly but the more he thought about it, the more he remembered how reluctantly Kathy had done many of the things Amanda had ordered her to do, the more he realised that Miss Worthing was right and, maybe, giving her a little space was the right thing to do. Reluctantly he tottered off, wondering slightly what Miss Worthing had meant by his 'basic gait'.

"You poor thing!" Miss Worthing laughed. "You haven't got a clue, have you? The silly girl didn't teach you anything. Huh, all she wanted was to have you as a victim, she knows nothing about pony play, nothing at all. Now then..." She came up to Jim and, standing in front of him, put her hands on his shoulders, steadying him.

"It's all about posture," She continued. "First things first, just stand still. Come along, feet slightly apart, shoulders back, head up. You're a pony on display, be proud of what you are."

Then Miss Worthing showed Jim what she called the basic gait. "Lift your knees as you walk," she explained. "Make every step definite." She walked beside him, steadying him and keeping the rhythm by patting him on the backside. Whereas being a pony-boy for Amanda had been a put down, a way for her to humiliate him, Miss Worthing was encouraging him to stand straight, to be proud, to walk tall and Jim was even beginning to enjoy himself when Miss Worthing called him to a halt.

"Well, that's enough for today," she said, standing back and putting her head to one side. "You've not done too badly for a beginner. With the right training..." She let the thought trail off. "Well, Kathy must have finished by now and neither of us can afford to mess around all morning. Come along, let's get you changed and back to work."

Patting him on the cheeks of his buttocks she chivvied him to the tack room. Kathy had indeed gone and her pony kit was neatly put away. Miss Worthing unfastened Jim's wrists and then knelt down before him and started in on the straps fastening the pony boots around his calves. As she eased them off she could see how badly they fitted, how crushed his feet had been, forced into the constricting toe of the boot.

"We'll have to get you a pair of boots that fit. No wonder you were struggling," she mused as she stood up and gave Jim a hand in unfastening the straps of his harness, "and you need a tail that matches your hair colour." She saw Jim's look at the mention of the tail. "What's up? Don't you like wearing a tail? It can be a bit sore at first and I guess Amanda was more than a trifle brutal but, don't worry, you'll soon get used to it, probably even enjoy it." She gave him a smile. "Now, all these distractions have put us behind on the day. I want this," she gestured at the pony gear scattered around the tack room, "and the stuff in the barn tidied up immediately. And don't forget to report to the house before you go; we've still got the matter of your slackness this morning to discuss."

"Yes, Miss Worthing. Of course, Miss Worthing," Jim replied. He was struck again by the way that he was standing stark naked, except for the cage around his penis, and discussing pony play and being disciplined as if they were normal, everyday occurrences. In a few short days this amazing woman had completely changed his concept of 'normal' and 'acceptable' and he knew his life would never be the same again. As he reached for his panties Miss Worthing gave him a little conspiratorial smile. "Thank you, Miss Worthing," he added.

12