All Comments on 'Stable Boy Ch. 09'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
worshipper622worshipper622almost 13 years ago
Too long!

It's all too predictable now. Move on.

MissLisaJonesMissLisaJonesalmost 13 years agoAuthor
To Worshipper622

So, if it's too long, why did you bother reading this far?

CafeBleuCafeBleualmost 13 years ago
Too long?

May still go somewhere. Worth sticking with for a while longer I feel.

RileyJamesRileyJamesalmost 13 years ago

On the contrary, MLJ has been anything but predictable. Besides, as stated: why read on? Bad form.

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
Time For Variations On A Theme

Perhaps Anonymous felt that this theme had been played too extensively, and that the pony parade was more of the same. Since this story really isn't to my taste, I'm biased in that direction. That said, I much admire the other work of Grandmistress Lisa Jones, particularly Lisa Learns To Love and Summerhouse Blues, and, bar the ending, Garage. I've also beta-read another series, so far unpublished, that is true dynamite; I hope that it can be published.

Getting back to the stable, perhaps a touch of the biter bit might do--Jim gets fed up and tries to rape Miss Worthing, but she submits instead and it gets outrageously hot, everybody penetrating every orifice with everything. Just a suggestion, of course.

Meantime, quibbles via "Send Feedback".

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
Sorry Worshipper622

Got confused. But my comments stand. As do my quibbles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Estragon?

Quibbles?

What gives you the right to give the author your quibbles via Send Feedback when a look at your offerings on this site have such low scores.

I suggest you are not qualified to do so.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyover 1 year ago

No more than 3 stars as long as the boring chastitysh.t is played.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous