Stable Boy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Size seven," Jim replied.

"Good. Make sure you're at the house by..." Miss Worthing thought for a moment. "... nine thirty."

As Miss Worthing returned to the house Jim led Morning Dew to her stall and brushed her down. Then the first of the girls arrived and he was rushed off his feet tending to their needs. However he still managed to be ready for nine-thirty and, with a few minutes to spare he was at the back door next to the wood-box. He was a little nervous getting undressed with all the girls around but the back garden was private so, as quick as he could, he stripped off, knocked on the back door and went in.

"Ah, there you are," Miss Worthing glanced up at the clock on the kitchen wall, "and it would seem that you've finally learnt to be punctual. Now put this on." She reached behind the broom cupboard door and fetched out an apron in white cotton with a decorative frill around the edge. "You're to wear this whenever you're doing housework; furthermore, whenever you're wearing it, you will be required to curtsey. It will help you remember your place. Try it on and show me."

Jim put on the apron, tying it off with a bow in the middle of his back. Then he turned to Miss Worthing and gave a little bob; his rather poor effort at a curtsey. Miss Worthing laughed and showed him how, making him do it several times before she was satisfied. Then she led him through to the utility room which was jut off the kitchen. A laundry basket lay on the floor full of fine female underwear.

"You'll find washing powder under the sink," she said. "Use warm water only, these are delicate and costly and should be treated as such. Once they're done you can hang them on the line in the back garden to dry. The ironing will have to wait until after work; you'd best let your mother know you'll be late for supper; in fact, I'll feed you. OK?"

"Yes, Miss Worthing," Jim replied rather taken aback by the barrage of instructions.

"Get on with it then," and with that Miss Worthing turned and left.

Jim ran the hot tap for a while and then filled the sink before adding the washing powder and stirring up a good lather. There was something sensuous about handling the delicate, lacy undies, something that emphasised that, much as Miss Worthing was normally dressed in riding gear, underneath was a very desirable woman, one who wore sexy underwear, one for whom only the best would do. The dressing gowns and chemises took rather more work but it wasn't long before he had finished and he could move on to his own panties. Then he took the whole lot out and hung them on the line to dry.

Once finished he cleared up the utility room, put away his apron and got dressed before returning to the stables. He found Miss Worthing helping one of the younger girls sort out her pony's bridle and was struck by the difference. The harsh and demanding Mistress that he knew was showing a very different, caring side as she patiently helped the youngster sort out the tangled knot of leather strapping.

"Ah, there you are. All finished?" she said, looking up. "Perhaps you could help Miss Tomkins with her bridle; I need to be getting on. I'll be away from the stables for the rest of the day, you're in charge."

"Yes, Miss Worthing," Jim took the tangled bridle from Miss Worthing and settled down to sort out the mess. From then on he was busy but as he crossed the yard he saw Miss Worthing leaving in her vintage Lotus Élan looking as gorgeous as ever.

It was nigh on six and he had all but finished for the day when he heard the unmistakable sound of the Élan's exhaust heralding her return. He hurried away the last of the girls and shortly after six he was stripped down to his panties and knocking at the back door.

Miss Worthing led Jim through to the utility room and showed him where the ironing board was kept, how to set the iron to the coolest setting, and where to find hangers for those items which could be hung up. Then, reminding him to wear his apron, she left him to it.

At first Jim was all fingers and thumbs. He's never used an iron before and he seemed to be ironing in more creases than he was removing but, gradually, he got used to it and as the pile of perfect panties grew there was an inner satisfaction, not just in a job well done, but also in that, by caring for her intimate garments he was, in a way caring for her. His penis stirred in its cage at the thought; who'd have believed he could get aroused by doing the ironing. All the while Miss Worthing was cooking in the kitchen where she could keep an eye on him and, when he hung up the final dressing gown, she came over and checked his work.

"Not too bad," she said, "but there's a crease here... and here," she pointed at one of the dressing gowns. "I expect better than that from my staff but I'm in a good mood so I'll let you off for today."

"Thank you, Miss Worthing," Jim said with relief.

"Now come and eat. After supper I've got a treat for you." She led Jim into the kitchen where she had made meal of poached salmon, new potatoes and peas. She had laid two places at the kitchen table and she sat down at one and motioned Jim to sit at the other. He gave a quick bob of a curtsey and took his place. Miss Worthing saw his nervousness.

"Don't worry," she said, laughing. "Life's too short to be formal all the time. I can still relax and enjoy a meal with my staff; I'm sure your apron will help you remember who's boss around here. Now, dig in."

"Yes, Miss Worthing," Jim replied and started in on the food.

Once they had finished and Jim had done the washing up he took off the apron and Miss Worthing took him through to the lounge. Jim's heart raced wondering what sort of games they were going to play. She sat down on the sofa next to a cardboard box and Jim stood in front of her.

"I've been to my pony outfitters this afternoon. You're in luck, there's normally a two week delivery time but they happened to have a pair of boots in your size. Shall we try them on?"

"Yes, Miss Worthing," Jim knew an order when he heard on. Miss Worthing opened the box and fetched out the pair of boots and, leaning forward, helped Jim put them on. With a sense of relief he found that most of the discomfort from the other pair was because they had been the wrong size. These ones came nearly to his knee and as Miss Worthing tightened the lacing he felt his ankle and calves being embraced by the leather so that the boot almost became part of him and, although it was strange to be forced onto tip-toe, his whole weight wasn't squeezing his toes into the boot and, once they were both on they were really quite comfortable.

"Try them out," Miss Worthing urged. "March up and down for a bit."

Jim went up and down the length of the lounge remembering the gait Miss Worthing had taught him and lifting his knees. Miss Worthing studied him from the sofa.

"Good. They look fine. Now let's try the tail." She looked at Jim whose face dropped. "Come on, don't be like that; you've been good so far, don't let the side down now; slip off your panties and bend over the table."

Jim did as he was told as Miss Worthing fetched a new tail from the box which had held the boots. She spent some time with some lubricant before coming up behind Jim and putting her hand on the small of his back.

"It's best if you just relax," she explained as she gently but firmly pushed the pointed end of the plug against his sphincter. Although it was far from comfortable it wasn't anything like as bad as when Amanda had forced a tail plug into him and the more she eased it in the more he was able to relax and the more the pain became mixed with pleasure. When it was fully in his sphincter locked around the plug which held a stiff rubber fitment which ran between his buttock cheeks so that the 'tail' part appeared to come from the base of his spine.

"OK, stand up straight and show me your gait again," Miss Worthing ordered.

This time the plug in his bottom made Jim tread more carefully; he was forced to take more care over his steps and he could see how it improved his gait. Out of the corner of his eye he caught sight of himself in the mirror and he didn't look anything like as ridiculous as he felt. This in turn spurred him on to stand straighter, walk taller.

"Very good. Very good for a beginner," Miss Worthing praised him which made him glow inside. "But that's enough for tonight and more than enough wear on my carpet. From now on we'll be practicing regularly in the barn. You'll be staying late every night; I want you perfect for the sixteenth. Understood."

"Yes, Miss Worthing," Jim replied wondering what was so special about the sixteenth.

"OK, let's get you out of those things and then you can go."

"But... but..." started Jim before stopping himself realising that suggesting that he was expecting sex would be a bad move.

"But nothing," Miss Worthing said firmly as she bent him over the table and removed the tail. She then helped him off with the boots and led him to the back door. Jim's crestfallen face made her smile inside.

"Training is over for tonight." She said as she gave him a peck on the cheek. "But there will be plenty more before we've finished and who knows, maybe tomorrow, if you're a good little pony..." She left the suggestion hanging.

"Good night, stable boy." She closed the door behind him.

12