All Comments on 'Stacey the Mistress'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
context is important

Danny continues his affair with Stacey in this series. Meanwhile, his would-be girlfriend Charmaine has been having an affair with Ryan (see Infidelity Revisited). Charmaine feels guilty about this, but her would-be boyfriend Danny has been busy with other girls: Angie (see the story Fiery Redhead), then Liz, (see the story My Girlfriend's Best Friend) then Shanice (see the stories Outside the Office and Inside the Office) and now (again) Stacey, which of course doesn't leave him much time for Charmaine, who in terms of a relationship, ends up elsewhere- with Ryan. Danny and Charmaine are not engaged, nor married, but they are supposedly still boyfriend and girlfriend. However things are much more complex than just a guy-girl relationship, as events show. Charmaine has feelings of guilt, Danny does not, and so continues the drama that is the Five Star Danny/Charmaine saga...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES