Stacey Tries Out Bondage Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this point I was getting very wet, wanting to climax and actually starting to not care that I had this clip on my pussy.

I looked up at Master and he was smiling, I don't know what goes through his head when we are playing, well when he is playing with me. But he had a smile and looked proud.

"Well done whore, you have surprised me. Honestly I thought you would either close your legs or ask for it to stop. Not because of it being too much, I know you can and have taken more, but because you weren't bound so you could move if you wanted." Master said with the proud look still on his face.

"As a reward, I will allow you to have a play with yourself, you may cum. The only thing is you have to keep the clip on, so it looks like you need to cum through anal pleasure. I don't think you have done that while we have been together, and you were an anal virgin when we started so good luck."

"Thank you Master. It will be a new thing for me to cum through anal play only. May I ask how long I have and what I can use." I asked.

By this point It was 6:30am so I needed to be ready to leave for work in about than 2 hours.

"You may have 15 minutes, you can use your own fingers or this dildo." Master said while handing me the dildo.

It was another suction cup dildo, something I have recently round out is quite essential for anal dildos as it stops it from getting lost up there. It was about 4 inches long and had a diameter of just over an inch. So not too big, and something I would be able to get up without to much issue.

I took the dildo from Master picked up the lube that I had brought down and started to walk upstairs, something I might later regret.

"And where do you think you're going whore?" Master barked.

"Sorry Master, do you now want me to go upstairs?" I asked quietly.

"No, how do I know you have done as asked? I would like you to do it in front of the mirror, use the towel as your area to play in and watch yourself fucking your own asshole."

"Thank you Master I will get right on it."

"Wait one minute, I have something for you to put on." Master said while he walked into his office.

When he came out he handed me a masquerade mask and my pacifier.

"Put that on and suck that. I am going to be recording you playing with yourself now as a punishment for thinking you can just get up and play in private. I think it would make the perfect first post on your new blog."

I must have had quite a shocked face, I wasn't sure I was ready to show myself to the world, never mind fucking my ass as my first act for the World Wide Web. I knew unless I wanted more or another punishment I should just get on with it. knowing Master if I didn't the next punishment would be Master taking away the mask, and then everyone would know who I was. At least this way my identity was safe. I didn't have anything on my body for people to recognise, no tattoos, scars or piercings.

I knelt in doggy position with my head on the floor and one of my hands rubbing lube around and into my ass and the other holding my ass cheek to the side. Once I was happy with it I turned onto my back with my holes facing the mirror. Master told me to lift my body up and he put a cushion under my lower back/top of my ass, that was to hold my ass up so I could get to it better. I then lifted my legs up in the air and spread them nice and wide. I put some lube onto the dildo and started to push it in.

I was there looking through my legs at a hair clip on my pussy and a dildo in my ass. not only did it feel weird, but I was getting so fucking turned on looking at myself.

Honestly I didn't need much effort to get it in, it wasn't as big as I had been taking. Once I had gotten it in I pushed it in and pulled it out a few times to get the lube in all the places it needed to be.

I was very aware I only had 15 minutes to play, and not ever using just anal to cum before I didn't know how long it would take me if it would work at all. I was also aware of Master filming. He was moving around to the front of me the side and the rear.

Once I was happy with my now nicely lubed up hole, I started to move the dildo in and out with more purpose. If someone else was commentating, and by now someone probably has been while watching me, they would be saying that I was now giving my ass a really good fucking. I was moving the dildo in and out with some speed, honestly it felt amazing but, and I never thought I would say this, but I wanted a bigger dildo.

I decided to remove the dildo after about 5 minutes of fucking my asshole, and use my fingers. Now if I had remembered that Master was recording, I would probably not have done so, as I think it's more humiliating being filmed fingering my ass than it is fucking it with a dildo.

So after I removed the dildo I stuck one finger up, then two. I couldn't really fuck myself with them but I could feel the stretch of my ass. That was enough to get me close to the edge and then with myself getting very close, I thought It would be a good idea to add another finger. Now I know that my 3 fingers at the tips probably aren't as wide as the dildo. But when they got further in they spread out more and that's when I could feel the stretch.

So now with 3 fingers in I was about to explode, I didn't want to finish using my fingers, so I picked up the dildo once again and put it back in. I started to move it in and out again. This time I was going fast and using the suction cup as a buffer. Smashing the whole length in and then I exploded, I didn't squirt but I did have a big orgasm, I was unable to contain my moans and I couldn't stop fucking my ass. I had cum and was coming down from the orgasm before I stopped fucking my ass.

Master then came to the front again pointing the camera to my face.

"What would you like to say to your blog reader's whore?" Master asked.

I was taken aback a little. "Erm... Thanks, I guess I hope you enjoyed it." I said in a confused voice.

"Well if you enjoyed that video show your appreciation with a like. When we get 200 there will be another video made." Master said while showing a close up of my holes.

He then turned off the camera and told me to remove the dildo from my ass the clip from my pussy and get myself cleaned up before we leave for work.

I thanked Master and headed upstairs to clean up. I had a nice warm shower, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then went to the toilet and went back downstairs.

When I got down I went into the kitchen to see Master.

"I think it's time to get you ready for work. I have made you some lunch, we just need to get you into your outfit." Master said.

He then handed me my new belt. I was hoping and expecting it to be used today, but I didn't think it would be during work. I stepped into the belt, Master adjusted the fit and then spoke again.

"I think we should play a game, there are 6 scenarios, so I have a 6 sided dice. Each roll has a different scenario. Number 1 is pussy closed. Number 2 is both holes closed. Number 3 is ass plugged. Number 4 is pussy plugged. Number 5 is both holes plugged and number 6 is just the belt on. Roll the dice and the number you roll is what happens."

I took the dice from Master and rolled it on the kitchen table. I was expecting number 5 and knew it wouldn't be number 6, I am not that lucky.

It landed number 3.

"Right looks like we're plugging that ass of yours. But I suppose we need to know if your pussy is getting covered or not. I was thinking about playing another game and having you call heads or tails. But I think I will decide, and I am covering your pussy, and I think we will lock them with the mobile locks."

"Thank you Master, but what do I do if I need to use the toilet?" I asked.

"Well you can call me, tell me what you need and I will unlock that cover and when you are done and have replaced the cover call me back and I will lock it back up. If I feel you have been too long and therefore might have done something other that just pee or poo, there will be consequences." Master responded.

I was then asked to get onto my back and put my ass in the air for Master to cover my pussy, lock it up and then plug and lock my ass.

Master was kind enough to use the largest plug I had used before and not try and get the bigger size in.

After my belt was finished it wasn't long until I needed to head off to work. I grabbed my phone, my clothes and lunch. Master had gotten out a nice pink and white checked shirt and a Demin mini skirt, not too much smaller than I would normally wear to work but, definitely shorter than I was wanting to wear with my new metal underwear underneath. I went to the back door and got changed, said bye to Master and started to walk to the bus stop.

It wasn't as hard to walk in as I had thought. The plug felt nice and not too intrusive, I could feel it but it was pleasurable. As for the metal belt itself it didn't chafe or cut into me it was comfortable, more comfortable than it looked.

I got to work in good time and set to work on the inventory and clean for the second day. It wasn't long in to my shift that I needed to use the toilet. I went into one of the stalls and slid down my skirt and rang Master.

"Hi Master can I please use the toilet?" I asked.

"Yes you may, which hole/holes do you need releasing?" Master replied.

"Just my pussy cover please Master."

Master ended the call and 10 seconds later I heard a click. I undid the lock and carefully removed the cover, making sure to not drop it in the toilet. I did my business and then replaced the cover and lock and rang Master back.

"Hi again Master, I have finished and ready to be locked back in."

"Well done slut, that was nice and fast, keep it up." Master replied and then hung up again.

Again 10 seconds later the lock clicked again.

I was able to work for the next few hours without any issues. That was until I got a call on the office phone.

"Hi Stacey, there is a Sir Dominar here to see you, would you like me to send him up?" said one of the women on the front desk.

"Erm, I don't know who he is but send him up, I will see what he wants." I replied.

About 2 minutes later I hear a knock on the department door. I went over and opened it. to my surprise it was Master.

"Master I didn't know it was you. What are you doing here?" I asked in a shocked voice.

"Well I have decided to start giving you 1 task a day, they will either to be completed during or after work. I didn't have anything ready for today when you left so thought I would surprise you with a visit. As for the name I used the word for Master in Spanish."

Master then pulled my skirt down without warning and quickly told me to not move.

I started to get hot in the face, my heart rate rose and I was getting very aware of what was happening and how I looked.

"I just love the look of you in your belt, don't you think everyone should see you? I'm only joking slut, I know that's a little too much for you yet. But I do want you to step out of your skirt and stay like this until I leave, then you may get redressed."

"Ok Master." I replied while stepping out of my skirt.

"So as for your task I have written it down in this envelope and I want you to open it 10 minutes before you are going to leave work. I am now going to go put some things around the place and while I do I don't want you to watch, I will be putting some Polaroid's in the envelope of where I am putting thing, do not look for them until you have finished work capeesh?"

"Yes Master, should I get back to work while I wait for you?" I asked.

"Yes slut, I may leave the room and come back in, not only to put things in other places but also to keep you on your toes, after all you are looking great and for anyone who comes in to see." Master said while smiling and with a wicked look in his eyes.

I went back to work trying to forget what I looked like and the position I was in. It was coming up to lunch so I was confident people would be more likely to be going for lunch than to come into the lab.

Master must have been about 5 minutes in the lab and then I heard the door open and close. My head shot up but I didn't see anyone, it was Master leaving. I blew a sigh of relief. About 10 minutes later Master re-entered. I didn't know who it was to start with and I just froze, luckily it was Master.

Master came in, looked at me and said "You look a bit on edge, get dressed I am going to go. Here is the letter and pictures, carry on working until its time. I will see you when you get home."

I took the letter from mater, thanked him and then put my skirt back on.

I got back to work but I wasn't able to get the letter/task out of my head. I also didn't know what Master had hid or where. It was doing my head in!

I managed to get through work, it was a long day and the fact I was clock watching for most of it didn't help. I did have to ask Master to go to the toilet a couple more times but other than that, thankfully it wasn't eventful. It was 4:50pm and it was time to open the letter, I was both excited and a nervous wreck.

I opened the letter and the pictures dropped on the table. I wanted to read the letter before looking at the pictures.

To my slut, I have a special task for you to do.

Firstly I want you to go find all the items I have hidden and collect them back up. After you have done that I want you to go to the men's toilet, remove what you are currently wearing and put on what is in the bag you will find. You will then put the clothes you wore today on the back of one of the stall doors in the men's.

There is a second part of this letter hidden, open it after you have found it and completed the first letters tasks.

Master.

I was still not really sure about the gravity of the situation until I looked at the pictures.

There were 8, and I will list them in the order I saw them.

1.A picture of me getting whipped when I went into Mistress Lisa's room in the hotel. This was in one of the cupboards in the lab.

2.A USB stick of some sort. This was on the floor just inside the lab.

3.A picture of me from this morning fucking my ass, with my masked face in the shot. This was in the ladies toilet taped under the toilet seat cover.

4.This was my dildo from this morning, it was in the gents toilet and stuck to the top of the seat cover

5.This was the bag and it was in the cupboard next to the sink

6.This was a copy of my first answered questions for my first session in the hotel. The questions asking what I wanted to do. This was rolled up in one of the clean test tubes.

7.I think this could be the worst one, it was a note that had an email address on it, one Master must have made up for me as it was dirtybondagewhore@gmail.com and said, for the first 5 people to request, I will send a picture of me however you want. This one was on the notice board outside, no way this one safe.

8.Lastly was the second letter. This was in a waterproof bag in one of the cistern in the gent's toilet.

I wasn't still for long. I decided to quickly get the ones in the lab first, my thoughts were, if I leave and someone finds them they will probably think I either know they are there or I put them there.

I grabbed the picture of me getting whipped, the USB stick, my questionnaire from the hotel and the bag and put them in my locker in the next room.

I then went into the ladies and retrieved the picture that was under the seat, looking at the picture I was pretty sure people wouldn't be able to tell it was me, but that didn't help, because I knew someone had seen it as the seat cover was up and someone had written whore over my forehead on it, but honestly that did turn me on. Knowing someone had seen it, seen me like that pushed those buttons of mine.

I pulled the picture off and then went into the gents, I knocked on the door to make sure no one was in and when there was no reply I walked in and went to the first stall. There was no dildo but the letter was in the cistern. I then went to the other stall and again, no dildo. I don't know who took it but it was gone. As I was leaving I went to open the main door and noticed the dildo, it was stuck to the back of the door. I popped it off and then left and walked back to my lab as fast as possible. After all I had a dildo in my hand.

I actually went into the room with my locker in and put the picture and dildo in and removed the bag. I took out the clothes and went back to the boys toilets to get changed.

Inside the bag was a tight white t-shirt and a smaller skirt. The skirt was a pale colour. I removed my skirt and shirt and put on the other skirt and t-shirt as fast as I could. I then put my old clothes behind the stall door and left, hoping no one would recognise them as what I was wearing today.

Once I had done that went back to the lab and opened the second letter, when I did another smaller piece of paper fell out. I put it to the side and read the main letter first.

So task one done? Well done Stacey, now for your last task before you come home.

This time I want you to hide 1 of the items, it needs to be in a public part but hidden, but I want you to leave the note that was with this letter, fill in the blanks and leave it in the room in plain sight. But be aware, I know the dildo is the obvious choice, but if you do, you owe me one that's exactly the same, and who knows if there is one that's able to be delivered in 5 days with the same colour and dimensions, and if you can't get one there will be a punishment.

Once you have done that I want you to call me and I will remove the locks from the belt, you can remove it, but when you do if you get the skirt wet it becomes completely see through, so no dripping pussy.

Once you have done that I want you to come home but while you are on the bus, open your legs wide and leave them like that the whole journey, and take a few pictures for me.

See you at home slave.

Master.

I didn't know which item to leave, I didn't know what was on the memory stick, but surely it was a video of me. So that only left the pictures, the bag, the dildo, the second letter or the questionnaire.

The letter had my name on it and what I was doing. I did wonder my Master put my name on it and not my one of my new names. The bag I needed to take home the other bits as I didn't have a handbag. I didn't want to leave the dildo in case I couldn't find another one, I didn't want a punishment. The questionnaire had my real email address on it so I wasn't leaving that. Then there were two left.

The picture of me with getting spanked with my holes all showing but no face. Or a picture of me fucking my ass, and now with whore written on my forehead.

I decided to leave the one of me getting whipped. That one I knew only intimate people would stand a chance guessing it was me and even then it was a long shot.

I decided to put the picture in the canteen, no one was going to be in there now and I could hide it well.

I then looked at the note and realised that it wasn't going to be hard to find the picture with the note and after I filled it in the note read.

In this room there is a picture of me for you to find, if you do enjoy it's your to keep.

The picture is in the cupboard with the plates and if you find it email me at dirtybondagewhore@gmail.com with a picture of the item you have found and I will email you your other reward.

I hope you enjoy it.

Slave S.

I put the note on one of the tables, the picture in the cupboard and then left.

I left the campus and on my way out I saw the letter Master had put up. When no one was looking I removed it. I know I was supposed to remove it while I was collecting all the other items but I forgot with it being outside. Hopefully Master won't give me too much of a punishment.