Stacey Tries Out Bondage Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my bus arrived, I got on, picked a window seat and spread my legs. I could feel the cold air against my pussy. I took out my phone and took a few pictures. I then just kept my legs open and enjoyed the ride home.

Once I had gotten home I opened the door stepped in and while I stripped down I was greeted by Master.

"Welcome home slut, so what did you leave?" Master asked.

"I left the picture of me getting whipped Master."

"I can see why, I guess it was between the two pictures and possibly the dildo?"

"Well yes but I didn't want to leave the dildo because I might not be able to find a replacement."

"Tip the items out of your bag."

I tipped out the belt and butt plug, the letter, questionnaire, dildo, USB, the notice board note, and the other picture.

"Master before we go any further I need to be honest. I forgot to remove the note on the notice board when I was supposed to so I removed it on my way home, I am sorry and I will accept my punishment." I said with my head down.

"I am unhappy you didn't complete the first task fully, but being honest about it is a good start. I will now pick two extra emails I want you to do. As for the USB, it was actually empty, you could have looked and then left it, I thought that you would guess it was a video of you and the look on your face now is priceless."

Master then went to get his computer and was going to show me the emails from the first 5 people to respond and his chosen 2. But decided that we would do that after dinner.

-------------------------------------------

The next chapter will be posted shortly, I left this one there to put in a little cliff-hanger and also as it means the next story can go straight into the sexual situations, as this one did start a little slow. Enjoy this one and if you have ideas that one of the emails could have been and you would like to see it in the story, let me know by sending feedback through the tab below.