All Comments on 'Stacey Tries Out Bondage'

by storytime90

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Deejay121Deejay121over 7 years ago
Great start.......

......this could develop into a really great story, a few typos but perhaps proof read before submission (no pun intended). But do not let the anons that give poor feedback put you off, should there be any.

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
Pretty well what Deejay121 said!

Pay a bit more attention to presentation, don't rely on spell-checkers, and try to get someone to read your stuff before posting -- and don't let the nonnies get to you!

A goos start -- I'd like to read more. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story.

Well told. I came about half way through. And that's what it is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot Story

Pay no attention to anything negative. This story is very hot. Of course she'll get punished more next time. She wants it and needs it. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Your story was good and very entertaining, unfortunately your lack of punctuation (commas, periods, etc.) make it harder to read. You know when sentences end because it's your story. Try having someone read it to you and you will see how they stutter and stumble because of the lack of proper punctuation.

Your story line is good and put a twinge between my legs keep it up

storytime90storytime90over 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous (good story)

I appreciate what you have said, and everyone else for that matter, I have always been the same, even when I speak i always asume people know whats going on in my head.

With the next chapter I will give it a little more time going through it and not rush the posting of it.

If anyone has any ideas for future stories I'm all ears :)

Again thants everyone for the comments.

quirkyshedevilquirkyshedevilover 7 years ago
MADE ME WISH I COULD HAVE A TURN ;)

Good story, ignore the grammar nazis. It had great flow so your audience was engaged. Your descriptions were just enough to set the stage yet not so much to be boring. And again, really left me wishing I could have a turn ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You need an editor. But

your ideas are unique. You need to write more (and read some of the more well written stories on lit. ) Or even read mainstream writing. Or try a newspaper or magazine.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous