All Comments on 'Stacy Lancaster: Fond Farewell Pt. 01'

by Boondocker42

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
No harm done...and all were happy...but...

No harm done...and all were happy...but I see this is only part 1...And this part was enough to tell the story...I don't see why the need for part 2...Is her husband coming? Or the two other women? If not, all was said in this one...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Let me guess, . . .

you named your blow-up doll Stacy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IMPO

God get a life ot write something yourself,,Every day, every story you tell us how bad it is..Take a break,Maybe good writers will come back..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Balancing act

Sometimes its useful to give a brief explanation of contents in a story before the story to avoid some of the more...interesting commentary.

Giving some more information on her and hubby's relationship and about him would have helped make it clear what she was doing, and that it indeed fell into the LW category.

The way you left this it almost seems to be begging for a part 2.

I will score this well out of my views of what your potential will be.

smokepolesmokepoleover 7 years ago
good

This is good dialog. As much as I'm not into the "adultery" scene (just personal commentary), I do appreciate when an author writes his characters with expressive dialog.

Lets see where this goes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Everyone's a critic. Some with the right stuff and useful comments, others with...

...personal attacks....still others with advice, not necessarily in your best interest.

Truthfully, though, you should be as aware of it all as your ego can tolerate.

I say that, because at time, even the troglodytes are wise.

Here, it seemed an interesting idea (without commenting from my personal feelings about Stacy's relationship with her husband) early on, but seems to have devolved into an ego fantasy for Stacy. Fucking the worshipful But entirely inadequate Sissy the evening after his last day at her work.

Why? To what end?

People usually need some reason beyond casual curiosity to put them in the mood to fuck people they have only known as co-workers.

But it should be interesting, if you take the time for fill in the blanks and offer some plot twists from left field.

Otherwise, it may end up being a disappointment.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 7 years ago
Great characterization

Love how you blended the real and her act. I kept thinking how many times I might have been fooled myself. My wife screams with delight like I'm the hottest stud on earth. Lol. She allways gets off. She wouldn't lie, would she? Loved this story.

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Meh

Not the best....ok possibly the worst SL story I've read.

It's only fair...for you to wear a condom, sorry taking his word made little sense in the context of what she said and a condom would have helped her by desensitising him.

I understand it's a pity/goodbye fuck, but if Stacy gets going she will either go nuts or destroy him or both.

Not going to rate this one.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Thanks, not super hot but sweet and sexy. Love a gal who is used to alpha cock

But can still enjoy sex with an effete nerd.. Cool gift, TY for the story. Hope pt 2 holds up.the average

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous