Stacy Puma Ch. 07: Many Moons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Stacy couldn't believe it. Holding her laughter just as the cop enters and grabs a coffee. Luckily he wasn't being very observant.

Devilish thoughts consume Stacy Puma. Standing up straight the Apache darling waves at the counter.

"Clean up in aisle 2 Shahmir."

Bree fell backwards into her own pool of urine. She couldn't believe how evil Stacy was. Seeing Stacy's face the cop winces, "That you Puma?"

"Hey Derrick." She waves excitedly.

Looking terrified Bree reaches out and grabs the burly man's leg as he was hovering over her. Diving literally between his legs she crawls on all fours around the endcap and into the adjoining aisle. Huffing humorously the large man reaches to his set aside products. He had an 8 ounce bottle of Mountain Dew. Thinking quickly he spills it then drops the half empty bottle on the floor. His boot kept it from clattering loudly.

Stacy smiled at his assistance.

"What are you out doing this bright and early?" Derrick stirs his coffee with a plastic spoon.

"Just grabbing some cash from the ATM. Ran into my old friend here." She points at the giant.

"Hey Fergus." Derrick nods at the giant.

"Morning." He grunts.

Stopping to grab some napkins Derrick heard the door jingle but kept his course bringing the napkins to Stacy to clean up the mess. Bree had made her escape. Running like a bat out of hell. Leaving Stacy in the dust. Cars honking as she ignores their attention. Even their whistles. Bree found her calling as a Streaker.

Inside the Quickie Mart Derrick is nudged aside by Shahmir manning a mop bucket. This gave Stacy the opportunity to sneak away. Fergus there to cover her mad dash down the blind aisle. Once Derrick ended his short conversation with Shahmir he looked back toward Stacy.

"Where did Puma go?"

Fergus wanted to laugh and point down at the piss, his thoughts saying, "Right here." Even though it was Bree's. Still funny.

Front door jingling again Stacy chased after Bree. Seeing her lily white ass in the street lights across the way.

Officer Derrick Wilder frowned at Fergus.

"What did I miss?"

Fergus rubs his beard, "She had to go."

Again Fergus chuckles at the urination humor.

A block and a half ahead of Stacy Bree was forced to duck into the bushes in front of a home. Car lights were coming her way. Her heart racing like a lawn mower engine.

As it passed by she began walking along the curb staying in shadow just enough. Looking back over her shoulder she spotted Stacy running full speed to catch up. Bree stops in the street and waits for her laughing. The second Stacy catches up she dives head on into Bree. Toppling to the grass along the curb the girls roll around giggling.

"You left me behind." Stacy tickles Bree in the ribs.

Bree retaliates with a roll on top of Puma, "You tried to get me busted by a guy that wants this body bad. Not going to happen."

They continue wrestling until Stacy herself pees from too much tickling and joyous laughter.

Finally, slowing to breath Stacy makes her move and rolls Bree back on to her back. Before Bree could counter the attack Stacy grabs Bree's legs and hoists them into the air. Laughing even harder at the move Bree watches Stacy dry hump her missionary style like a dude. Their breasts mashing against each other.

"Oh my God!" Bree screams, "I'm going to pee again."

Freezing suddenly Stacy looks at Bree face to face.

"I think I want to make out with you."

Bree stunned eyes Puma with hesitance. Then belts out her best Julia Roberts laugh.

Stacy grins at her response then moves in for the kill. Battling to kiss her while laughing herself. The two girls had never gotten along this well before.

Breathless they stop to hear the crickets. The sounds squealing as if mechanical. Both girls flare their eyes and look to the street behind them.

"Morning Neighbors."

The girls sit up side by side. Shyly giggling at each other.

"You're up early, Kahane." Bree smiles without covering her body in the least.

Kahane Bridges rolled up in his wheelchair, coming to a stop to check them out. He lived in the house next to Griffin's.

"Always up this early. Went to grab the morning paper. You gals look like you're having way too much fun. Looking mighty exhausted there."

Stacy chuckles, "We are. Can you give us a lift home?"

He rubs his chin. They were both Skinny Minnie's as he called them. Judging the weight he whispers, "Call me Easy Rider."

The girls bust up laughing as they stand up together. Brushing blades of grass and dirt off of one another. Once clean they swoop in and kiss Kahane on each cheek. One to each side of him.

"Shotgun!" Bree belts out and jumps into Kahane's lap. Stacy eager just wiggles her way in. Both girls placing an arm around Kahane's shoulders.

"Hold on! This jalopy used to belong to Vin Diesel." He wheezes.

The girls rode that the old man hard.

Wait! That was just the potholes.

Their hero.

Stacy tipped the driver a twenty.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12