Stacy Puma Ch. 08: Sweat Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Tyler and James drop to their knees to each side of her, Stacy's hands reaching right and left to tighten her fingers around their girth. Stroking led to forceful tugs. Male moans brightened up the room with testosterone. Encouraging them closer her hands left their cocks and slid beneath to palm and squeeze their balls. Dicks wagging proudly, she opens her mouth and captures Tyler by the crown and lets him guide himself deeper into her throat. Multiple thrusts later she pulls away and turns her face toward James. Feeding on his beast a similar amount before returning to Tyler yet again. Back and forth she sucked them off, squeezing their scrotums to encourage their own show of expressions.

Ping after ping erupts on the computer. Reggie in his quest to show every aspect of the frolicking moved back a step to squint at the screen. However, his gaze was interrupted by some friends who had missed them. Namely, Tyler and Sean's girlfriends, Karen and Brenda. Along with their other two buddies, Kurt and Perry. He swallowed dryly at the sight. They were staring through the window at the acts with awe on their faces.

"Ummm! Guys?"

The trio feverishly loving on Stacy look up. No one was stressed. Stacy was lost in her show and kept sucking on Tyler. One glance up at the audience both Tyler and James lower in to suck on Stacy's nipples. The emotions were mighty. That tongue maddening within her cunt Stacy was ready to cum all over Sean's face. She could feel Tyler and James throbbing in her mouth. It wouldn't be long for any of them. A true slut knows!

Reggie haunted by their staring realized his job was lacking and shrugged toward his friends outside. A shot of them for the audience online to witness he turned back to Stacy and her posse. He even had sense enough to unplug the laptop and move it with him to keep up with the angles.

Shunned Karen and Brenda step into the room and move in front of the camera. Brenda hops up on to the bed and punches Sean in the arm. He lets up on his feasting to laugh and grabs her. Kissing her hard on the lips with a taste of Stacy shared, Brenda squealed but laughed just as much. He then goaded Brenda into taking his place eating Stacy. The short haired brunette fogged up her glasses as she sampled Stacy's pink recesses. Her tongue enjoying the trembling thighs. Above and beyond the call of booty.

Below them Karen kneels beside Tyler with a pouty look. The second he reacted to her presence he grabbed her by the concert t-shirt and yanked her into a kiss. The chubby blond melted. It was as if they were used to this type of thing. Reggie returned to the pinging computer screen in his possession. He had forgotten to read it in keeping the webcam focused.

"Some guy wants to see Karen and Brenda get fucked too."

Stacy explodes in a window shaking scream under Brenda's tongue. Her body convulsing until James just fucked her mouth to shut her up. Long, hard, and forceful. Stacy's mouth was a mess of spattered saliva once he pulled out.

"WOOHOO!" Sean belts his enthusiasm toward Stacy's camera, "Look at that Motherfuckers. My girl just tore this bitch up."

Brenda licks her lips wagging her tongue at the camera to be dramatic. As she posed Sean sneaks in and lifts her T-shirt to expose her chest to the onlookers. Brenda Fowler had a curvy 38C set of hooters. A swift snap later and her white bra was undone and yanked below her breasts. She couldn't stop laughing. Discarding her own shirt and bra she began lifting each breast to lick around her areolas. Boyfriend Sean pointing at her with gifted pride. "That's my girl!"

Below, Tyler had a similar thought coaxing Karen to remove her own tee and red bra. As she disrobed Tyler attacked her in a wave of tickles that led to him wrestling her jeans down to her knees. The laughter grew to embarrassing levels.

Stacy Puma coming back to her senses sat up and turned sideways. Her show was losing track of its viewer desires. Beside her now Sean and Brenda were freeing herself of her own jeans and panties. Shoes flying toward the floor. In minutes Sean Mason was fucking his girl. Her legs up over her head.

The same for Karen and Tyler, he had her on the floor pounding her pussy without even removing her jeans entirely. This left James and his two friends standing by watching with amusement. And, then there was Reggie, her faithful cameraman. Doing his best to stay focused. A thumbs up at Reggie, Stacy was joining him at the monitor, her hand on his ass to show her appreciation, nails digging. This was the Sidewinder Hotel!

Examining her voyeurs options Stacy Puma reached down and clutched James by his shirt and motioned him to join her on the mattress. Her sensual yet devious expression was alluring as hell. James quickly crawled up onto the bed and kissed Stacy. She inhaled his lips while nudging him back. Laying to his side trying not to get kicked in the head by Brenda's flailing feet.

Stroking James back to full on beast Stacy takes the condom from his clenched fist and tears the wrapper open savagely, her teeth gritting and fierce. He even heard her snarl like the Puma of her namesake. Stacy places the condom in her lips and used her tongue to maintain its course. Crouching over him she surrounds the crown of James Albright and uses her lips to guide the latex over the girth of his cock. It was sexy as hell.

Once applied she carefully pulls away and winks at him, then her voyeurs in TV land. She was definitely good at seduction. Stacy then straddled poor James and rode him like a bucking Bronco, hands in her hair. Titties bouncing like lost in an avalanche, her eyes glared between he and the camera that Reggie had primed right before her face. Stacy felt blessed to have Reggie. Coaxing her camera guru in she kisses him on the cheek and whispers, "Thank you, Reggie. I owe you." He grinned at her appreciation. She was pretty cool.

Friends Kurt and Perry became engrossed in the computer. Reading message after message for Reggie to free him up. Kurt finally becoming Stacy's voice.

"Make all the girls kiss each other." He reads not expecting that to happen.

Tyler pulls out of Karen and drags her to her knees beside the bed. Turning her forward he assists her to rise up and bend over so he could claim her doggy style. Seeing this Stacy stretched backwards, James holding her hips as she dangles over his legs. This allowed her support to reach the hovering Karen reeling from Tyler's thrusting penetration. The two beauties locked lips to kiss and enjoy their chosen lover's attentions as much as their own swirling tongues. Peeling away Stacy caresses Karen's cheek with a warm smile. Her departure driven toward the screaming Brenda.

Sean was tearing his girl up. Yet, he noticed Stacy trying to reach Brenda and slowed his momentum to drag Brenda closer. Stacy in turn stretched over James letting her breasts taunt his mouth. Brenda taking it upon herself to reach up and pull herself in closer to kiss Stacy. The guys were all ready to burst. Grunts, growls, and snarls. The Puma took pride in her kittens.

James fed on Stacy's nipple as their kiss grew steamy. In the process Sean took things further. His left-hand rubbing Brenda's clit. His right hand reaching across Stacy and fingering her ass. It was like a game of Twister gone insane. A group of pings demanded more. Insatiable fuckers! It was their money. Perry this time shouted out what the online viewers were craving to see.

"Switch partners."

Karen and Brenda both express shock while still kissing. They had never been with anyone but their boyfriends. Stacy tugged on Brenda's lower lip and whispered, "Try it."

Awkward partner swapping led Sean down to fuck Karen. Tyler crawling up to tap Stacy who enforced his condom. And finally, James easing his beast into Brenda. The group immediately absorbed their new partners rhythm and emotional state. To everyone's surprise the switch became too in tune. Brenda suddenly found herself liking James's way too much. There would be trouble in paradise once this night was over.

Unexpectedly Sean nuts inside Karen forcing her to cry out a whimpered, "Nooo!" He wasn't wearing a condom. He tossed his head about sprinkling sweat to the wall, then leaning forward to wipe the remainder of his beaded forehead on the blanket. Karen suffered at his dick still spurting inside her as he unloaded his entirety.

Ping! Ping! Ping! Perry read them all.

"Take the sex outside the Hotel room."

Reggie looked at the camera cord and wondered how that would be possible until he realized he had unplugged the laptop. DUH! Shooting a glance toward Stacy who was resisting another orgasm he shrugged at his forgetfulness. Stacy was too busy feeling herself shaking savagely under Tyler and promoting her own theatrics on impulse. Combining that with the shrill screams of Brenda loving James to death it was pretty intense. Two detonations followed each other. Brenda dragging James into a bearhug to let him feel her twitching thighs. James kissed her neck and shared her emotional neediness. Something Sean rarely ever did.

Backbone arched the Puma snarls loudly. Clutching her breasts tightly to bear down on Tyler's cock, her thigh muscles held him firm. Even with a condom on Tyler's torpedoes were felt jabbing at the latex. Crying out in her mind Stacy Puma pictured her brother Griffin. Shaking it off she convulsed and whispered, "Xander." Ugggh! Not now!

Everyone began to gradually peel away from one another to laugh at their adventure, fist bumping became a necessity. They felt great. As Stacy recovers, she looks toward Reggie, the young man kneeling beside her pointing the camera at her beauty. Eyes sparkling, her pressed smile began showing off her fulfillment. With a sigh she folds her hands under her left cheek and whispers, "My hour must be up Guys."

Pings rally for more. She nibbles her lower lip as Perry hands her cell phone down. He had noticed the timer expired eight minutes ago.

"They wanted this to go outside." Perry repeated his earlier statement.

Stacy resets her cash calculator App and whispers with a sensual glint in her eye, "Tell them to fill the gas tank. Bonus round is $100. Tell them I feel generous."

Perry returns to the computer and relays the message. In a matter of five minutes, she had retrieved another windfall. Kitty was breaking bank!

Blowing a kiss for their generosity Stacy Puma sits up straight and grabs Tyler by the arm. She takes the webcam from Reggie and designates Tyler as the new Cameraman. He puckered his approval. She then motioned to James to help take her laptop. Praying the Hotel Wi-Fi was strong enough to take it outdoors she led her litter into the evening air. Rocky mountain fresh!

The group remained nude watching Stacy's bravado as she stripped poor Reggie against his will. He was certainly not as bold as the others. Neither was Perry and Kurt. Still, Stacy swooped in for the kill to each of them. Kissing them one by one for encouragement. Once erections were stimulated through her hands caress, she led the three young men further out onto the concrete landing beneath proper lighting to see by. Standing each of them side-by-side. From there she knelt in front of Perry and devoured his cock while fondling Reggie and Kurt's balls. Interest needed to be maintained.

Tyler and James followed her actions closely. This woman was fierce. Her deep throat perfection a thing of beauty. Guiding them to encircle her she shared her mouth with each cock time and time again. When sucking one, her hands jerked the others. Nobody was left unsatisfied. Five minutes expire until she hears and senses their readiness. Primed below them with her mouth wide she lets the trio take their own beasts and jettison all across her face. The Apache could be mistaken for a White woman in that moment. Paleface spat!

Licking her lips for the camera Stacy bubbles cum up across her lips. Sucking it in and out until finally swallowing their combined flood. Wiping her face with her fingers she feasts on the leftovers. Ending with a sucked-on fingertip that led to a sigh of, "Ahhh! Trail of Tears!" Twisted bitch!

Pings refilled the air. Nobody could ever have enough. Unnoticed at first the group found themselves with an audience. People down below were pulling in from the concert. Dozens of newcomers of equal ages. Stacy howled like a wolf waving down at them as they congregated.

To each side of her people were stepping from their rooms. Including the two men from earlier in the night. Joining Tyler and James they stepped in to join in howling beside Puma. In seconds the entire entourage joined in. It reminded her of her night at Wolf Call's in her hometown of Iron Wolf. Dancing about Stacy shakes her tits and hugs the two men from earlier. Mitch and largo pawed her up nicely. Pings were ringing constantly. The viewers begged for more.

Hearing James fill her in she looks over the iron rail that lined the landing. Below were six strong looking studs. She takes a deep breath to challenge her nerves then climbs up to sit on the railing. Her legs dangling as her hands gripped the rail.

"Catch me if you can." She cries laughing.

Feet launching her into a dive she threw herself into the air. Below her the six men cluster together to make certain she landed safely. Cradling her impact the group cheered a successful catch, Tyler capturing it on webcam in vivid detail, watching the group of men holding her aloft consume her. Holding her face down over their heads made for a bad angle so he couldn't show the men kneeling beneath her sucking on her dangling breasts. Nor the fingers up her drenched pussy. Stacy was in Heaven. This night couldn't get much better.

The men pried her legs apart and ate her out in midair, her pussy trickling droplets to the asphalt parking lot as she purred. In moments Stacy Puma cried out another orgasm. Wolf howls igniting it was a reflection of the moon's demands.

Just as her body convulsed, she hears feet climbing atop the vehicle next to her, standing on the hood in front of everybody. Eyes rolled back at her maddening hormones she hears a familiar voice. Yet, she wasn't certain in her twitching fever.

"Back that slut up. Ass in the air."

The six men admire the newcomer's nudity. The guy was obviously a freak. An extraordinarily hung freak. In response they curl her legs low and prime her ass doubled over as requested. With a whip of a drenched towel Xander Coyne snapped her ass time and time again. Each crack louder and louder as if he had mastered the technique to a science. The hotel's sprinkler system came in handy.

Stacy whimpered at his assault feeling each and every crack of the whip. Her butt cheeks red and forming into tiny bumps. The women around him were whistling at his boldness wishing it were they who was getting this attention. Xander was the Man!

Finally, he snaps his fingers and blurts out, "Hand her over."

The group lifts her high and lets Xander grip her by the hair, her back to him still avoiding a direct recognition. Forcibly he drags her onto the hood of his Pathfinder. Uncaring that their weight was leaving dents. Insurance would cover it. Wrapping his arms around her chest he bends her over and feeds her his nine-inch monstrosity. Inside the feral feline's sweet Pink Panther, she didn't have a CLoUsEau. At first!

She recognized that beast the second he entered her, her vulva so packed tight it was impossible not to scream at his girth. Lost in the moment Stacy Puma just went along for the ride. Puma by the tail! Cheers all around the gladiatorial arena goaded Xander the Great. Holding her arms behind her he hammered her into insanity. His towel draped around her neck. Xander was still pissed off over her claws and teeth shredding his body. He was going to get even tonight.

Stacy Puma growled loudly under his fierce takeover. The stage was entirely his to control. Releasing her right arm, he wrapped her long raven hair around his wrist. Once held firm he lets her left arm go as well.

Stacy Puma was lurching over swaying about with only her hair to keep her upright. The pain was agony. Still, he did his best to fuck the Puma without dropping her. Not so easy he twirls them both in step and shoves her across the windshield, her arms outstretched over the roof. Nails scratching the paint he gnashed his teeth at even more expense. Xander Coyne still held her hair taunt, pounding and pounding at her pussy, gushers of succulent juices and cum streaking down the glass beneath her thighs.

The Puma lost her mind.

Xander lost his load.

The audience lost their show.

Dispersing at the wail of a Police Siren, a squad car was pulling up with high beams spotlighting the stars of the show. Up above on the landing Tyler and James stayed true to capture every single moment. Bless their hearts! Left triumphant Xander didn't care. He lay across Stacy both a quivering mess.

The squad car pulled up facing them as an Officer gets out and approaches. Xander closed his eyes, he just knew he would have to call his brother to bail him out. Which would undoubtedly make him need to borrow more to get the Puma uncaged.

"That looks fun." The officer growled. Both Xander and Stacy revive enough to peer down at the Officer with dread. The second Stacy turned she rolled her eyes.

"Really? Go chase a firetruck, Griffin."

"Stacy? What the fuck?" Her brother leers up at her in shock. Then with a nasty sneer at Xander.

Xander winces, "You know this Cop?"

"I should. He's, my brother."

"Great!" Xander eases out of her. Their shared cum webbing out in a lengthy stew.

"Get the fuck down off that car. Look at the damage you freaks caused. Do you know how easy it would be to call this in and arrest the whole Hotel for all this nudity?" Up above on the landing numerous rockers took it upon themselves to live the dream. A half dozen lovers were fucking against the railing. A couple of them required Griffin to flash his hand-held light on some tits. No words spoken but he certainly wanted to express his own lust in the moment.

"It's my car." Xander huffed.

"Fuck off Griffin." Stacy then glares at Xander, "You can fuck off too Xander." Coyne winces then shakes his head. Just as Xander starts to pull away and hop down Stacy twists and climbs up onto the Pathfinder's roof loudly dropping to sit and dent it intentionally. She then lays back on it masturbating. Above her Tyler and James howl at her with mad respect. In tribute wolves were howling madly. Even Griffin had to laugh as even more young couples began having sex all around him as if supporting his sister. It was then he realized how much they loved her.

Officer Griffin Puma sighed then points at Xander, "Wrap this shit up before I haul both your asses in." Returning to his car he calls in a false alarm. Kids goofing off. It wasn't far from the truth. With an intentional blare of his cherries Griffin drove away. The Hotel manager looking at him leave with both hands extended to his side stopped objecting when a pair of girls showed him their tits. What the hell? The manager gave up and went inside, taking those girls with him. Power to the Puma!

At the grill of his Pathfinder Xander Coyne teetered ready to drop to the ground. Hesitant he hears Stacy whimper.

"Don't leave me Xander. We haven't totaled your car yet."

He stirs with a deafening sigh. To Tyler and James watching above Xander bounces up and down on his hood terrorizing the shocks. He then flips the camera off and charges up on top of the vehicles roof. Crawling into Puma's arms he made love to her. No claws. No biting. All sweat.

"You pissed on that towel to get it wet, didn't you?" She whispers into his ear.

"Marking my territory." He chuckles thrusting tenderly, her legs surrounding his hips dragging him deeper. Sprinkler system first but he did add that extra touch of taint just to be mean.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers