All Comments on 'Stacy Strips!'

by PaulSandarac

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fun

Long but fun. Could have lived without the security guard vignette but really enjoyed the rest. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice to see you back!

Great story, More???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

You have an opening here for this to turn into group sex. But do as you will. Great read

kylejerkylejerabout 12 years ago
Great job

You are an astonishingly good writer with a gift for character development and storytelling. I am fortunate that you write about fetishes that interest me.

nubisnubisalmost 12 years ago
like your style bro...

I like the way you develope your stories and give them the means to either stand alone or develope into a series.. please keep on developing this story and give more chracters the chance to join in the fun.

reddbunnzreddbunnzalmost 12 years ago
Do A Follow-Up!

Great story, and I love how you left the ending very open. Now do a follow-up about all the dares the players will need to do!

SwtBBW_WFLSwtBBW_WFLover 11 years ago
So glad you....

I'm so glad you continued the Poker Stories...I absolutely love how you reference the first one in this one....soo hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Realistic

Delightful! Your portrayal of the characters so reminds me of college days. How insecure we were; finding our way in life. More than one parallel memory stirred up by this tale; thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
SARAH!!!

Good for you!!!!

KristaMoraneKristaMoraneover 5 years ago
Great Story

It was long but good every drip of the way. RAWR

I could really relate to Stacy being in the itty bitty tittie club myself.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 2 years ago

I'm a little late to the party, but let me just say I totally enjoyed the story. As for tit size, who the bleep cares? All tits are good: Big, small, and in between. What's great is to find willing girls like Stacy, and willing guys like Jason, and small closets. 5*~~JB

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good believable fantasy story. But, first comment in over a year? No one has read this story since then? As for Stacy, having sex with a cousin is considered taboo, ie, sexually stimulating, adrenaline rush. Either Stacy was not as horny as she thought or her experienced cousin was that bad. First time sex is generally never bad, It can be disappointing, because of the lack of understanding sex, but bad (?)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Last comment a year ago? Good fantasy, could plausibly happed. It takes place on a college/university campus. Even in my days (1970's) lots of things happened their, strip poker is nothing how about fraternity & sorority rush, with strip contests between frat & soro pledges. 4 stars. The Campus Cop interruption? The two RA's (Peter & Lien) would have known they were coming looking for the guy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Strip poker is strip poker no matter what. However each SP story has its own twists and turns even in a fantasy. 3 *

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous