All Comments on 'Stacy's Mom Pt. 02'

by ReggaeMan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Proof read!!

1) Proof reading would remove some, or all, of the errors, including, perhaps, the confused use of their/they're. They mean totally different things, 'their' being possessive and 'they're' being a corruption of 'they are'!

2) Proof reading should also show you how very clumsy it is to call one participant "Stacy's mom" all the way through.

JustaSCOUNDRELJustaSCOUNDRELover 12 years ago
Speaking of Proof Reading

For the previous poster some proof reading of your comment would have shown you the correct word to describe they're is contraction not corruption.

For the author the other poster is correct while it does not hurt the story it is an annoyance and distracts from the flow while reading and enjoying the writing.

Mike

dirt043dirt043over 12 years ago
Great

Loved it looking forward to more keep them Cummmmmmmmmingggggggg!!!!!!

ReggaeManReggaeManover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for the feedback. I fixed the single instance of the incorrect usage of their/they're. Everyone needs an editor. Since contractions are a normal part of speech, I feel secure that I'm not actually corrupting the English language by using them. As far as referring to the title character repeatedly simply as "Stacy's Mom," I can see where it would be a little irritating, but it was done intentionally. Maybe it will make sense by the time you finish the story. Anyway, thanks again for reading and the feedback. I hate writing errors with a passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Here's another

better stay in the deep end until their gone," she said

ReggaeManReggaeManover 12 years agoAuthor
Got it

That's the one I found. Literotica just hasn't posted my updated edited version yet. Thanks again.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 12 years ago
Oh I like

Oh I do like this , well written well paced and down right sexy.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I like the way this is going

So, Wayne hadn't already had carnal knowledge of the mother. Wonder where he got his experience from, then?

The addition of Karen makes this more complicated, and perhaps realistic. Stacy's mom having a corrupting influence to push her along feels very real.

Wish she had a name though. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anyone notice this story is based on the song?

It follows the song word for word at some parts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous