All Comments on 'Stalker'

by rkm10

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
magicmouth69magicmouth69over 15 years ago
alarming in the extreme. I relate to so much here

there are parts that I do not relate to, but so much is freezing the blood in my veins, whoever you are, you truly have a knack for describing a number of feelings I've had and of symptoms that me and my kind have to deal with on a regular basis. compared to others, I still have it good. I am alive, for example. There are those locked away and "protected" by HIPA, who people don't know to exist, while abusive practitioners of medicine suck hundreds of thousands in taxes protecting the existence of what has become an american secret pandemic of healthcare. missing persons might easily be locked away in this manner, and will never be found since "protection" is so easily circumvented and abused by the wrong people. whoever you are, you have my support and my gratitude, and I hope you are able to recognize the help you have given me. your selfless honesty is an example of good to many that read this, and the risk you have taken shows more bravery and valor than I've shown in my lifetime. I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Interesting, but...

It didn't really work for me, perhaps because the writing seemed rushed. A slower progression offering more insight into her situation and feelings would have made it a better read (for me, anyway).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous