Stalker in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My plan was for Elena to drop out of school and try to forget about what had happened. It never happened. She kept going out with Anna, much to my dismay. Then, I thought my luck had changed. Anna invited me over for a cup of coffee one morning after our run. I was excited and a little nervous. I thought for sure that I was finally going to taste her sweet pussy. I couldn’t have been more wrong.

Unbeknownst to me, but Elena actually recognized me. At first she and her roommate, the blonde, Erica, had been very frightened and angry. But when Elena told Erica that she knew who I was she quickly developed a scheme to exact revenge on the man who had so violently taken her virginity. Erica, Elena, and Anna plotted this group “therapy” over the course of two weeks. I thought I was smarter than a couple of girls, but they had a nasty surprise in store for me.

While I was jogging with Anna, the other two went to my apartment and broke in. They found the horrible picture I had taken and put on my computer hard-drive. The ripped it out of the computer and left my room. Since my roommates were gone, they went one step further, they lit a small fire in the house we rented and quickly left. By the time the fire department got there, the house was burning to the ground with all of our stuff in it. Of course, I didn’t know it at the time, but it sure made a lasting impression once I found out they were behind it.

We got back to Anna’s small apartment I had a cup or two of coffee as we chatted. After the second, I told Anna I was feeling light-headed and needed to lie down. Soon I was out cold from being drugged. Her two cohorts came back within minutes and helped tie me to Anna’s bed. When I woke up I found myself tied very tightly to a bed in a room I had never seen before and was obviously very disoriented. Anna came quickly afterwards and offer me a drink, laced with a truth serum.

After my initial confusion wore off I became angry with Anna, as it became apparent that she wasn’t playing a sex game with me. She slapped me very hard several times then yelled for the others to come in. Needless to say, but I was now totally stunned by my predicament. I thrashed violently at my bonds, trying to find a way out. I knew this was not good. They told me of the fire and showed me the handwork their screwdriver had done to my hard-drive.

“Fine, we’re even. Let me go.”

Erica’s hand connected with the side of my face with a force that threw my head into the headboard and nearly knocked me out, her two rings were covered with my blood, having pierced the skin. “Not even close! YOU FUCKING PIG!” She screamed at me at the top of her lungs. Erica then used my pocketknife to slice a long, jagged cut across my cheek. Blood ran down it into my ear and all over the bed.

“Ughhhh” I managed to gurgle. I felt blood inside my mouth and I knew that at least one tooth had come loose. Erica plunged the knife into the wood of the nightstand and rubbed her bruised hand, smiling very broadly.

Elena then grabbed my flaccid penis and produced a very large carving knife, getting my full attention. “We have a little surprise for you.”

I thought maybe they would cut me a little, or at least fuck me, till my penis was raw. Well, not quite, but close. They told me they had given me the truth serum and that I better confess everything. They taped the confession and told me they would keep it in a safe location. They said if anything happened to anyone, the authorities would find a copy. I told them everything about my stalking and the rapes. I told them all my sexual history, anything they wanted to know. You’ll say about anything when someone threatens castration.

Before I knew it, they produced chloroform and knocked me out. I woke up lying on my stomach in the same bed. The girls said they were ready to give me the surprise. They lubed up my ass and took turns violently raping my asshole. Erica seemed to take great joy in slamming in and out of my virgin ass. She used almost no lube and by the time she got herself off from the strap-on rubbing her clit, my hole had turned into a bloody, open wound. She made me lick off my own blood and shit from the rubber phallus.

Elena and Anna were no less brutal on my sore rectum; it almost felt pleasurable by the time Anna was through. They eventually tied my hands to the bed and fucked my ass doggie style. Erica pounded into my shithole relentlessly as Anna jacked my huge cock. I came hard from the rubber dick rubbing my prostate and Anna’s expert hand-job.

Elena and Erica teamed up to give me penis torture. They would suck my cock for awhile until I was about ready to explode, then stop. Eventually the next one would start, always with the same end result. After an hour and a half of the torture, Anna took pity on me. She grasped my penis very tightly and quickly jerked me off. My load blew with such force that it nearly it the ceiling and I swear that I pissed blood for a week. Elena and Erica quickly got me hard again and repeated the process, but let me come, albeit very painfully, after only a half-hour. I thanked them as they took turns licking them softening penis; they seemed to like the taste of my blood-laced cum. Erica, although still hurt by my rough treatment of her, seemed to really enjoy the sessions we had together. Elena seemed to forgive very quickly and delighted in stroking my cock from behind as she pounded my ass with the strap-on.

I had no idea that I would be their sex-slave for the next five months. The authorities thought I had burned our apartment down and fled the area. A string of campus rapes was considered solved as soon as I was found. The truth was the real bastard who did the rapes left the area at a very opportune time and I took the rap. At least I would have taken the rap, if I hadn’t been held captive for so long.

The girls used and abused my body in every way. They shaved my balls and any other hairs they could find. The pierced my dick-head and scrotum. Got me a tongue ring, as they really enjoyed sitting on my face. They threw me in the tub and took turns pissing on me and making me drink their urine sometimes. The flogged me with a braided whip they bought. They built special homemade devices to torture me. They fucked my poor asshole until I couldn’t sit on it at times. I eventually developed a sore jaw from always having to wear a ball-gag when they left me alone. They always made sure I was securely cuffed and blindfolded before they left.

One day I mysteriously woke up and they were all gone and I was untied. I found a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt and made my escape. I think the girls let me go because Anna had to move out at the end of the semester. I left the state and have never seen them again.

12