All Comments on 'Stalking Amber Ch. 02'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Yay

Just loving this.

My guess is she will slowly pretend to submit and at the right moment strike...if of course the Freddy angle doesn't get in the way. Looking forward to seeing what the connection is and how you play it.

Pssst...just loved him getting sore balls xxxxxx

Bellie444Bellie444about 9 years agoAuthor

Haha, Thanks MJ :) I knew you'd love the ball-busting, i added just for you lol

FindmywayFindmywayabout 9 years ago

I love the mental strength you've given Amber...not to mention how she hit him wear it hurts. :-). Can't wait to see were you take this with all your little hidden connections and interesting twists. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
why oh why

Did she not pick up the broken picture glass to cut his throat? Or pick up the tray and repeatedly smashed it on his head?

bodybychocolatebodybychocolateabout 9 years ago
Well....

...I'm certainly glad to see she got one good shot in 😉

Waiting for the next chapter. (And to The Ranch as well!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing !

Been waiting so long for these stories to come back ! more please MUST HAVE MORE !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Castro

with money. Exactly. No difference at all. Could be an interesting exploration. No way to know right now where you intend this story to go - the tired trope of the rape chick "falling" for the guy, or the other tired trope of being rescued by the true hero, or will she find a way to save herself? Inquiring minds want to know.

Did you get the idea about stopping up the sink from the bath scene in "The Collector," or is that coincidence? Creepy film, BTW. Guy collects butterflies, then starts collecting women. Joan Collins, in an early role, plays the first victim. She overflows the bath when someone else is in the house in an attempt to get help.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Xxxx 44

I thought it might have been in the back of your head somewhere.

Hey BBC you take the left flank and we can do a pincer movement :-)

Bellie444Bellie444about 9 years agoAuthor

Glad some of you are enjoying this continuation :)

Anon - I haven't seen The Collector. I've seen The Bone Collector, I liked that movie. I'm glad I googled 'Castro' and found out you weren't referring to a movie, because I was about to say I haven't seen that one either! Maybe b/c I'm not from the US the name didn't click. But no, I don't see the similarity between the relationship or scenarios, unless you're referring to the generic 'held in captivity' theme that could be applied to many stories on this site.

Absolutely I could come up with a string of hollywood movies that carry a similar theme, incident or character. In any creative expression and invention, the pre-existing ideas of others are a springboard from which new ideas are launched.

And MJ - LOLOLOLOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yay!

I'm so glad you continued the story. Awesome continuation by the way! Love it!!! 😄😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I loved the ranch story but had no idea that "Katie" was also stalked like Amber;) There is a name typo right after Amber stomps on his foot with her heel. Love your writing!!!!

Bellie444Bellie444about 9 years agoAuthor

haha, you have no idea how often that happens. I had to edit so many 'sandras' out of the ranch. i'll get that typo. thanks for letting me know :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

I love it. But how did she put cloths on if her leg had a chain on it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

when is the next chapter coming out? great work!

sweetone66sweetone66almost 9 years ago
I too was wondering...

how DID she get those panties and pants on with a chain attached to her leg? It would have made a lot more sense if she had put on a dress or a skirt & top. Oh well, even the best of writers make mistakes... and yes Bellie you are one of the best on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The author must think that any reader of this story has an IQ of 75... Brad abhors violence against women?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES