Stalking Amber Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bellie444
Bellie444
1,867 Followers

"Leave!" Amber shouted in a panic, horrified by Brad's wet face, glistening with her juices. She couldn't erase the graphic mental image of herself humping into his mouth while she sucked his cock.

Brad sighed at her temper, adjusted his pants and slowly wriggled his large frame toward the end of the bed.

"It's not my fault you enjoyed yourself so much," he smirked. "But a deal, is a deal. Next time, I'll wear a condom. Come on, Amber," Brad picked up the chain and it rattled as he dangled it at her, "you know the drill."

"No," Amber shook her head weakly, "please. Not that."

"It's non-negotiable," Brad smiled. "Unless you want to be tied down? The chain gives you more freedom. At least you can use the bathroom."

"There's no freedom in being chained," she responded bitterly, edging toward the door.

"Amber," Brad warned, firmly holding her stormy gaze.

Blond hair brightly cascading about her face, Amber stared challengingly into his stern eyes. Then she went for the door, hearing the chain clap to the ground as Brad pursued her. Just making it into the hallway, her feet promptly left the floor as two strong arms wrapped about her torso. All the screaming and kicking she unleashed didn't save her from being hauled back into the bedroom.

"You bastard!" she shrieked, as he tossed her onto the bed. With a no-nonsense manner he deflected her kicks and roughly clicked the circle closed around her ankle.

"What is your problem?" Brad exclaimed, exasperated. "You just had a screaming orgasm, and now you're in a rage. Keep this up, and I'm going to cancel that condom."

Thoroughly humiliated, Amber dove beneath the blanket, curled up, and covered her ears with her hands. The future seemed tainted at every turn. Even if she managed to escape, the guilt that she enjoyed aspects of her captivity would stay with her forever. It would be her dark secret, the first and only time she couldn't fully confide in Fred. What would he think of her, if he knew? He'd be hurt, shocked. The integrity of their once-perfect relationship would be stained by her unwilling betrayal. That is, if she ever got out of the mess she was in.

Afternoon light still brightened the room, and hearing the door softly close behind Brad, Amber miserably cried herself to sleep.

*************

Perhaps it was the force of her temper, but when Amber slept, she slept like one dead. Fred used to profusely complain when her alarm shrilly woke him on weekends, whilst she'd continue to slumber undisturbed. Owing to the rest she'd acquired during the day, Amber's sleeping pattern was disturbed. When she next opened her eyes, she was wide awake. Though uncertain of the time, it was clearly well into the night.

Lazily getting out of bed, she went to the black table and opened a bottle of water. Realising she was quite dehydrated, Amber chugged half the large bottle in one go, contemplatively considering her surroundings. Given the amount of raucous that had taken place in the room, it was now eerily quiet, enveloped in the silence of night. Moonlight streamed in through the window and illuminated the room, giving the furniture a severely rustic appearance. Going over to the window, Amber cupped her hands around her face, trying to see through the opaque tint that clouded her vision. Pondering how isolated the house seemed to be, Amber had no idea where she was, and since her arrival she'd not heard any noise from outside.

"With my luck, he probably owns the whole street," she muttered out loud, trying to peer through the glass.

"Not quite," Brad said humorously, right behind her.

Amber screamed in fright and spun around, pressing a clenched fist against her thudding heart. "Don't-Don't do that," she gasped shakily. "Don't creep up on me. I hate it." How the fuck did she not hear him approach? Who was he, Batman?

"I'm sorry," he replied, visibly trying not to laugh. "I didn't exactly sneak up on you."

"What time is it?" Amber asked warily, edging away from him toward the bed. He was only in his track-pants, and his wide, bare chest expanded as he sighed.

"It's late," he informed her, idly rubbing a hand along a large bicep. "I was just passing and thought I'd check on you."

"Yeah, well, it's late," Amber retorted, diverting her eyes from his tall, half-naked figure. "So, you should leave." There was something about his manner that convinced her his presence was no mere coincidence. She strongly suspected he'd been outside her door the whole time.

"But you're not tired," Brad observed, moving forward and reaching out to affectionately run his hand through her hair. The blond strands were so soft, natural. Just like her pale-blue eyes, her hair was uniquely coloured, not damaged by dye or riddled with product. He longed to stroke the pale-gold tresses while she slept.

"And since we're both wide awake," he continued thoughtfully, "I thought we could..." he trailed off and pulled a condom out of his pocket.

"Fuck, no!" snapped Amber. Jerking her head back and crossing her arms, she was annoyed that she enjoyed the feel of his fingers through her hair, his physical nearness. "Go away. I'm exhausted." Knowing she was in a 'cat and mouse' situation, Amber held her ground, knowing the moment she panicked or flew into a temper, he'd be on her.

"I'll unchain you," Brad offered persuasively, fully expecting her rejection. "And I'll do all the heavy lifting. Come on, Amber. It'll be fun."

"Not f-for me," she stammered, the fear creeping into her bright eyes as he moved closer, trapping her between him and the bed. "Br-"

Brad ended Amber's speech with his mouth, gathering her in his arms and crushing her to his bare chest. When she tried to twist her face away, he moved one hand between them and firmly seized her chin, holding her head steady beneath his kiss. Amber moaned protestingly around his tongue, but in his deluded mind, Brad converted it to a moan of encouragement, and he deftly pressed his fingers into her cheeks, forcing her mouth open wider, while his other hand roamed down her waist, curved over her perfect ass and squeezed, pulling her lower body tightly against him.

Becoming dizzy under Brad's ardent attentions and unable to ignore the deliciously warm scent of his skin against her, Amber feebly tried to wriggle away. This only served to enhance his excitement, as Amber inadvertently rubbed her body against him. Brad felt his heartbeat thunder across his chest as her small hands pushed at his naked waist and gripped his large arms, futilely trying to extract herself from his hold.

Finally releasing her from the kiss, Brad stared into her eyes possessively, silently telling her she belonged to him. The intensity of his expression startled Amber, all traces of humour and flippancy vanished from the blue of his eyes, as they heatedly fixed on her face.

"I need you, Amber," Brad said heavily, watching her light eyes nervously flicker across his handsome features, scared to meet his gaze for too long. "Do you understand?" he persisted, quickly tilting her chin to make her face him. "You're my future. You're my everything."

"Oh, fuck..." Amber weakly replied, cringing at his words. Could the situation get any worse? Suddenly a 'wham, bam, thank you' rapist was looking pretty good, compared to one wholly obsessed with her.

"It's going to take a very long time, I know," he admitted, "but it'll be worth it. You'll learn."

"I won't," Amber whispered, briskly shaking her head in disbelief, irritated by the contradictory arousal pulsing throughout her, just from being in his arms. "I'll never feel anything for you, Brad, except hate. You're nothing to me-" She was abruptly silenced as Brad's large hand roughly darted up to cover her mouth.

"Careful, Amber," he breathed, tightening his fingers across her jaw warningly, before releasing her and tapping the end of her cute nose. "Careful." Pushing her back onto the bed, the seriousness left his face and he smiled smugly, enjoying the way her eyes angrily glittered at him in the moonlight, like blue crystal.

"I despise you," she said quietly, watching him with loathing. Running her eyes over his toned, naked torso, she gave herself a mental shake as a sharp thrill of desire shot up her spine. What was wrong with her?

"Perhaps," Brad replied, giving her a saucy look, "but your body doesn't. It most definitely won't, since you drank the water." As Amber's horrified eyes darted to the half-full bottle on the table, Brad held up both hands in surrender. "It's not my style," he grinned, "but guilty, as charged. Don't worry, it's a harmless supplement."

"You-you-!" Amber exclaimed in dismay, raking both hands through her hair. He'd poisoned her. What would happen to her now?

Brad ignored her and casually plucked the condom from his pocket, pushing his pants down to his ankles and stepping out of them. He wasn't wearing underwear, and Amber hurriedly turned away from the naked sight of him. "I'm going to leave you chained," he clarified, tearing the condom wrapper with his teeth and efficiently applying it to his cock. "Because I don't trust you."

Though she knew there was no point, Amber began to edge backward on the bed, looking around for help. She started as she felt Brad's weight add to the mattress, and defensively held out two hands as his warm chest pressed close above her, forcing her onto her back.

"Why do you fight me? I'm crazy about you," Brad murmured against her throat, and she jumped as he hooked his fingers over both sides of her track-pants and pull down.

"N-No! Ah!" Amber gasped, feeling a warm hand cup her naked pussy, deftly part her lips and gently circle her clit. Thoroughly disturbed by the feelings he'd expressed, Amber wasn't as wet as the previous occasions, and when he stoked her intimately, she jerked beneath him with genuine discomfort.

"Hmm," Brad said thoughtfully, moving back from her neck and down her body.

"Ohhh, no!" Ambers beautiful eyes widened and her jaw dropped open, as Brad caressed her pussy with his mouth. His hands stroked up her thighs and seized her hips as she tried to wriggle away. She moaned in frustration, feeling her lower body heat up and her juices begin to flow.

"Yes, oh, yes," Brad breathed against her inner-thigh, slowly dipping a finger inside her to verify her wetness, and gently spread it around her clit. Leaning forward to give her pussy a last lingering kiss, he tugged her pants all the way to her ankles and freed one of her legs, leaving the pants caught around the other chained ankle. Then he promptly lunged forward and buried his face between her thighs.

"Ahhh..." Amber stared blindly up at the ceiling, well-aware she was about to lose another battle. Her rapid breathing seemed to catch as Brad's lips and tongue expertly worked on her pussy, his warm hand sensually rubbing up and down her thigh. She arched in pleasure as his hand travelled up her body, under her shirt to seize her breast.

Brad moved up her body and sneaked his other hand under her shirt, both hands fondling her breasts and flicking her nipples through the sleek satin. Amber could hear his uneven breathing and opened her eyes to meet Brad's dark gaze.

"Tell me you want me," he demanded hoarsely, kneading her breasts, feeling her body warm to his attentions. Though she writhed with pleasure, Amber stubbornly shook her head. With a smug half-smile, Brad shifted forward, and his cock gently dabbed against sections of her pussy, teasing the area, setting her on fire with lust. He heard her breathing heighten as she shifted beneath him, trying to get a hold on herself.

"Come on, baby," Brad encouraged, lining up with her pussy and easing forward, not enough to enter, just enough to drive her crazy. "You can do it, Amber," he breathed, watching her white teeth clench in her fight for control. "Ask me."

"Get fucked," Amber snarled, but her eyes burned with unfulfilled desire.

"Get fucked?" Brad echoed tauntingly, squeezing in half an inch. Amber quickly closed her eyes and turned her face away as she moaned. "You want me inside you, we both know you do," Brad grinned his victory. "I want to hear it, Amber. And I'm going to hear it, because I can do this all night." Pulling out, he again pressed around her entrance, and Amber whimpered. Then he slipped in again, this time a full inch, and her chest instantly arched in response, her pouting lips parted in sweet ecstasy.

Brad paused, savouring her pained expression, delighting in her torment. The aphrodisiac was working with flying colours. When he continued to be still, Amber's eyes fluttered open and she gazed up at him desperately. Brad took a deep, shuddering breath, wishing he could take a picture of her gorgeous face, her stunning eyes clearly begging him for mercy, and carry it around in his wallet.

"Now, you know how it feels," Brad gloated mockingly. "Now, you know what it's like to pine for something that's right there, and have to wait for it. Shall I give it to you, Amber? Do you want it now, baby?"

Swallowing, Amber gave him the smallest of nods, and he burst out laughing. "I'm sorry," he chuckled, and Amber's pretty face constricted with frustration as he pulled out, again resting his cock here and there against her increasingly sensitive pussy. "But that's not good enough."

"I want you," Amber uttered, her small frame trembling beneath him with an insatiable longing.

"What else?" Brad asked smugly, squeezing into her an inch, feeling the abundant wetness gathered about her entrance. Wide-eyed, Amber stared at him imploringly.

"Nuh-uh, baby. Don't give me those puppy eyes," he grinned, and Amber squealed with exasperation as he pulled out again.

"I want- I want you inside me, Brad," Amber winced, her pride in the dust as she begged him for a fucking. If someone had told her about it earlier, she'd have scornfully disbelieved such sexual torture existed, but now, she was certain of it. It was excruciating - teetering on the brink of an orgasm, only to have it linger, dancing just out of reach.

With Brad alternating between being slightly inside her, and prodding around her pussy, the chances of having a short, unfulfilled orgasm increased. And the prospect of disappointing her body after so much arousal was intolerable. After such a build-up, the idea of a experiencing a fleeting dud of an orgasm, when there was a perfect tool ready to do the job, seemed the worst thing in the world. All because Brad spiked her water. Seeing him hesitate, not finished teasing her, Amber lost it.

"Fuck!" she swore, frantically reaching down to wrap her hand around his length and guide him into her, but his hips stayed steady, even as she bucked upward.

"Am-ber?" he queried in an aggravating singsong voice, raising an eyebrow.

"Fuck me, Brad, please!" she begged, breaking down. "Please, I can't- I can't-"

Brad seized her hips and rolled onto his back, lifting her into his lap. Holding her just over his cock, he smiled as she desperately nodded at him, her mouth opening to form an ecstatic 'O' when his cock pressed against her pussy.

"Talk to me, baby," he panted, "tell me what you want."

"I want you," she insisted, restlessly gripping his wrists, trying to make him loosen his hold on her waist so she could slide down.

"Come on, Amber, more!" he goaded, massaging her bare hips with his thumbs. "Who do you want?"

"Brad! I want you, Brad!" she cried out heatedly, trying to push down on him. But he was strong, and his arms easily held her above him. "I want you inside me! I want you to fuck me! Oh, God, what else do you want me to say?"

"Tell me you love me," Brad demanded, wanting to see how far he could push her, carefully concealing the fact he was over-the-moon. Just like when she'd unexpectedly taken him into her mouth, he could hardly believe what was happening. Never in a million years would he have dared hope she'd be in such a state over him. It was perfect.

Amber's beautiful eyes flared with both horror and hesitancy, as her body screamed at her to do it. What would it matter? They were just words, it wouldn't mean anything.

"I love you, Brad," Amber said helplessly, "now, please..."

"When I speak, you're not going to ignore me." Brad allowed her slide down a couple of inches and watched her eyes close in pure bliss. "Amber!" he prompted sharply when she didn't answer, and he lifted her off him, meeting her startled gaze. "You're going to fuck me," he told her firmly, "say it, tell me." As their eyes locked, he saw the hysteria in her blight-blue depths, and he knew he had her right where he wanted her.

"I'm going to fuck you!" Amber blurted out, clawing at his hands on her waist.

"You're mine? You belong to me?" Brad tested her further, feeling his balls begin to ache.

"Ok, yes. Yes!" Amber pleaded, feeling the blood pound in her ears, as though her heart might jump out of her chest.

Giving her a warning look, Brad slowly released her hips and held his hands out to the side as though he'd just performed a magic trick. In a way, it was true. Brad could barely comprehend that, of all things, he was using his cock as a bargaining chip. Was this a wet dream?

"Oh, god," Amber breathed ecstatically as she slowly slid down over his large, thick length, "oh, oh, oh, god."

"Oh, yes," Brad muttered thickly, hands sliding over her thighs and up her waist, watching himself squeeze into her slick tightness. "Yes, yes, yes..." he reached up and ripped the red shirt over her head, pushed the black satin bra up to her neck and caressed her naked breasts while she urgently moved on top of him.

"You like that, Amber?" he panted, "You like riding my dick?"

"Yes," she gasped, increasing her pace as her pussy adjusted to his size. "Fuck, yes."

"Tell me you love my dick," he commanded, pinching her nipples. "Tell me."

"I love your dick," Amber shut her eyes, trying to ignore him as she worked her way to a climax.

"Open your eyes!" he ordered. "Look at me. Tell me you love me!"

Amber met his eyes, her own heavy-lidded with lust as she was filled completely. "I love you, Brad," she complied, frowning at her words and the intensity of the sensations as he moved inside her.

After that, there was a lengthy, tense silence broken only by their panting, the sound of bed-sheets repetitively shifting as Amber rhythmically thrust on top of him. Driving her hips down with more force, she felt an incredible surge of electrifying excitement build within her.

Brad watched as her breathing sharpened and caught in her throat, her pink mouth wide open as though she needed air. Amber's eyes squeezed shut and her body seized up as wave after wave of exquisite pleasure coursed through her body. She jerked forward, then tipped her head back as she basked in the incredible rush of her climax.

Then Brad began to thrust up into her, and she cried out as his cock seemed to repetitively tap an area deep within her, enhancing the thrills recklessly spiralling up and down her torso, concentrating between her legs. Watching her lovely face straining under the force of her orgasm, knowing she used his cock to get there, Brad couldn't hold out anymore.

"Fuck! Oh, Amber!" he ground out, raising his head to watch his cock rapidly disappear into her as his own release overcame him. Not wanting the moment to end, he desperately reached up to capture her breasts and flick her nipples, stretching one hand up further to insert a finger into her pink mouth, feeling his orgasm flare to new heights as she wantonly sucked on it whilst continuing to grind on top of him, drawing out her own orgasm. They rhythmically writhed against each other for several heated seconds, riding it out.

As the all-consuming pleasure that had clouded her senses began to ease, Amber slowed her rocking as the delicious tingling left her body, and tiredly climbed off Brad, exhaustedly falling onto her side, angrily tugging on the blanket that was caught under his weight. He left the bed to take off the condom, and she pulled the blanket over her and closed her eyes, tiredly working to set the latest betraying experience from her mind.

Bellie444
Bellie444
1,867 Followers