All Comments on 'Stalking Amber Ch. 04'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 8 years ago
Please please please

Do not wait another fifteen months before the next chapter. You're killing me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
God

You really need to update and carry on with this story it's brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please finish this story!!!

I feel so much for Amber!!! I really hope she's able to find happiness!!! It's so terrible that there's absolutely no one on her side right now! does she ever escape??? Aaaah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing!!

This is the first chapter I have read. Great chapter. Can hardly wait to read previous chapters. Hope to see more from you, soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is the weirdest, craziest comment I will ever make

I know I'm alone at this but...

I'm actually Team Brad

*hides in a corner waiting for the incoming backlash*

But kudos to the writer of this series! please continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Been Waiting Forever For This!!!!

Please Don't stop writing Please finish this And please let Fred see the truth!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Oh my goddd

Team Fred!!!! I love nonconsensual stuff, but fucking disgusted with Brad to the core!!

katearmstrongkatearmstrongalmost 8 years ago
Team Brad !

I know Brad is a lil mess up and such lol but i like him in his own twisted self.

More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please finish this story.

Please do not wait over a year to finish this. I believe it was over a year between 3&4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I thought Brad was hot

But then you made Fred out to be so much better! It takes serious skill to get readers to start rooting for the second guy to appear in the story, especially with a name like 'Fred' and I'm just all for it.

I don't know who you plan to get Amber to end up with, but I'm on team Fred after all the emotional turmoil he's been through and for his sincere devotion to his girlfriend. If her boyfriend had been a nondescript, good-for-nothing sap who barely noticed his girlfriend's disappearance, I would've guiltily rooted for Amber to give into Brad but I'm glad that's not the case here. Somewhat conflicted, but mostly relieved at the chance that Amber might not end up with a delusional rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Glad you are back!!

I ve kept hoping you would continue. Will you also finish your other stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't Wait for more!!

I haven't been this wet reading a story before...you added a lot of emotion and that really bought out some really good characters...also pls bring back the series soon!! I just cannot wait..

-Chris

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

More please and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Will you update your other stories please

I've been dying for their updates

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh my godddd

I'm so excited to see you're back! You're by far my favorite author on this site and I can't wait for you to finish this story! 5 stars as always

Bellie444Bellie444almost 8 years agoAuthor

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback and voting, great to know I'm keeping some of you entertained.

Yes I will be finishing the other story, The Ranch. Unfortunately that storyline will take more than one chapter to finalize.

To avoid dragging the Amber series out again, the next chapter will be the last. I will be sure to make that clear when I submit it to avoid the confusion that people had with the first series, which was intentionally left open ended.

Thanks again :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Need more

You should not only make another chapter but have his friends join in on a dosed night

mexfulmexfulalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

This was seriously awesome. I wasn't that convinced about Amber at first, but now that we're a ways in and she's still fighting, I'm 100% on board. So often the captured heroine capitulates way too quickly. Love the scene in the basement, love the nursery-chamber. Especially love the language and imagery of ownership, like when Brad says "You're mine."

Please keep this going! I personally hope that Amber never gives in, haha, but am eager to see what you'll do next.

TessRhymesWithMmmYesTessRhymesWithMmmYesover 7 years ago
Just. Excellent.

Your story is incredibly well written. Fantastic imagery - you paint the picture perfectly. I can't decide if I'm rooting for Brad or not! :-)

RuthLizzRuthLizzover 7 years ago
love love LOVE this story

I'm a little bummed about the ending. . .I love Brad lol I really wanted it to work out for Amber and Brad.

Rud1GirlRud1Girlalmost 7 years ago
Regret

There have been many times that I have regretted that this site does not have a suitably over the top and perhaps truly juvenile rating system, when a a tale is truely outstanding. You are definitely in this catagory for me. I want have the ability to give this to have a gizzion stars and be forever marked as one of MY truely absolute, really, really, unique with fairy dust and sprinkles on TOP, really, really FAVORITE story.

All kidding aside - take all the time you need now and in the future on any plot you weave, especially when the result is as authentic as this.

In case anyone missed it - I can't give enough praise.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 3 years ago

Damn it! I was rooting for Brad... Oh well. Let's see how it ends.

WSM98WSM98over 1 year ago

Shit! I love this story but I really don't want anything bad to happen to Brad. Dang, I'm scared & excited for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES