All Comments on 'Stallion Brood-Mare Cuckold Virgin'

by jxa2012

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lefriclefricover 8 years ago
MORE

Epic start. Want more yesterday! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
God Damn Amazing - Kevin, a new reader

Holy fucking hell dude! This was golden man. Your definetly an amazing writer. This story got me off so hard, I'm going to go and screw the living hell out of my wife in a few minutes leaving her filled with my seed. Then re-read this, and screw her again in her sleep! Like seriously wow. The emotion, the descriptions, all of it was just amazing. I would obviously never want this happening to me, I pride myself in knowing I can take care of my lady, but god it was hot to read man. Job well done, I'm going to start reading your other stories sometime this week. If it's any good as this one, I'll be more than pleased. Thank you for such a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Make Jack once again humiliate Trixie Ann during sex as during their previous escapades!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good stuff!

Very enjoyable read, I hope to read future chapters soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next?

Hot! Can't wait for the breeding to begin! When can we expect the next chapter?

SamWarrensSamWarrensalmost 7 years ago
Next chapter?

Hope to see a new chapter soon. Many threads to tie up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well, well well.

Seldom, if ever, have I been so moved by a story in which nothing actually penetrated the main character (or had the main character penetrate someone else). What a concept.

And the title is clarified with two commas and a preposition: "Stallion, Brood-Mare, Cuckold and the Virgin"

Thanks.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 1 year ago

Sorry, the Jack stories have been fun, but this one sort of sucks. Fucking the wife and daughter is fine, but the treatment of the husband is not. Acting as his friend while having him interview with people who will only destroy him is really bullshit. In real life someone would need to kick Jack's ass. Make no mistake "Old" Special Force guys really are not that big a deal. This is just fantasy. Also the pistol thing with the shooting each in the arm. With a suppressed pistol from his pocket of all things. Jack taking out his cock and beating them into submission would be just as believable. So this one is just a step too far into SCI-Fi, and should be labeled as such. :-)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This one jumped the shark. I do appreciate the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjxa2012@jxa2012
1496 Followers
I write because I enjoy it. I've been weaving erotic stories since I was a teenager - first with my sister, then by myself. I have published my stories on a variety of sites. I'm always looking to improve. So send me your feedback! My Jack Grierson series of stories is a bod...