Stallion Brood-Mare Cuckold Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,482 Followers

"I've got $300," I said. "How much do you want?"

There was silence. All the men stared at me and I froze, more frightened now than I had been before.

"You bitch!" DeSean's voice was like the crack of a whip. "You think you can make a fool of me?"

He grabbed my purse and billfold. He went through the billfold and then emptied the contents of my purse on the street. My makeup mirror shattered and my glass vial of nail polish remover smashed.

"Oh, please don't do that!" I cried in dismay.

He held up the wad of twenties from my billfold. I looked at the money and then at the surrounding black faces. They were all smiling broadly. Somehow that made me even more scared. DeSean turned slowly to Manny.

"You owe me $5000," said DeSean slowly. "Is your ho hiding more money?"

"I don't think so," said Manny licking his lips.

"What did you think you were doing, bringing this chickenshit amount of money?"

DeSean splayed the bills and gently lofted them into the air, letting them scatter in the street. The other men went down on their knees and collected them. In short order the money was gone, pocketed by DeSean's men.

"Oh, please," I cried. There were tears in my eyes now.

"DeSean, I brought the money as a down payment," said Manny, speaking fast now. "But I brought Judy for you too. You can have her."

I couldn't believe my ears.

"What are you saying, you turd?" I shrieked.

"You've got to help me, babe," Manny babbled. "You've got to put out for DeSean. Otherwise he'll kill me."

"What do you mean?" I screamed.

"You've got to let him have you, you bitch! You've got to let him fuck you!"

I looked over at DeSean. He had crossed his massive arms and he was now grinning broadly. He looked me up and down, undressing me with his eyes.

"You may have something there, Manny," he said, thickly. "Now that I look at her, she's one hot, sexy ho."

"And she's a virgin, bro!" gibbered Manny. "You can take her cherry!"

"You mean you didn't do it already?"

"She wouldn't let me," said Manny, a note of viciousness coming into his voice. "She's a fucking cock tease, always dressing like a ho, but never putting out. She never even let me get my hands in her panties."

"Well, well, well," said DeSean. "A cock tease virgin, huh? So tell me, Judy - do you think fucking you is worth $5000?"

I now realized that I was shaking with fright. I tried to reply, but my teeth chattered and I could not form the words.

"Please, ... Please, ...," I finally managed. "Please don't rape me. I'm a good girl. I've never done anything wrong."

"Better and better," said DeSean, licking his lips. "I didn't think there were any eighteen-year-old virgins left in the world."

He came forward slowly, a step at a time. I stared at him with a deer-in-headlights look. When he moved, it was so sudden that I could not even begin to react. His left hand shot forward and he caught first one wrist and then the other, holding them together in a vice grip. I fought him, but I might as well have tried to move a semi-truck. With contemptuous ease, he raised my arms and trapped my wrists behind my head on the roof of my car. This arched my back and made me thrust my breasts forward. He ran the thick, meaty fingers of his right hand over the swells of my breasts through the thin chiffon.

"You have wicked cool tits," DeSean whispered. "Are they real?"

I nodded, too frightened to disobey him.

"No surgeon could make tits like these. Has Manny been pawing at them?"

I nodded again.

"You bitch!" cried Manny. "She's all yours, DeSean. Fuck her brains out! I didn't do nothin' to her."

I shot Manny a furious look and saw that two of DeSean's men had him bent forward over the hood of my car. They had twisted his arms behind his back.

"Be nice to me now, Judy," said DeSean softly.

"Please don't hurt me," I whimpered.

"It may hurt at first, but soon you'll like it. All girls like my dick."

"I don't know anything about sex," I moaned. "You won't enjoy me. Please, please don't rape me."

To my surprise, he laughed out loud.

"You're a sexy, hot ho! I can't wait to push my big cock into your tight virgin cunt! Popping your cherry will get me off right away. Then I'll get you to suck me and I'll fuck you again, real slow!"

He cupped my breasts one at a time with his huge right hand, still holding me arched over the side of my car with his left. He felt my nipples through the thin chiffon. They betrayed me straightaway, puckering up and standing out. He unbuttoned my blouse, one button at a time, till it was open to my waist. He spread it open and licked his lips again as he saw that my nipples and aureoles were bared by my demi-bra.

He ran a finger and thumb over my nipples and they got even harder, standing out like little pencils. His eyes grew wide.

"Sugar, look at how big your nipples are swelling! I've never any that long! You're one wicked ho!"

"Oh my God!" I wailed. "What are you going to do to me?"

He leaned forward until his lips were just an inch from my ear.

"I'm going to FUCK you, honey child. I'm going to shove my big, black dick deep into your pretty, pink pussy. Then I'm going to fuck you in the ass. And I'm going to do it again and again, till you don't know if it's day or night."

He tweaked my nipples gently at first, but them harder and harder till it became so painful that I cried out each time. He seemed to enjoy my little screams. Then he leaned forward and the next time he pinched my nipple, he covered my mouth with his. My scream was abruptly muffled and his thick tongue entered my open mouth. I tried to twist my head away, but the force of his neck was too strong. I felt like I couldn't breathe and began to hyperventilate in my panic. It made my breasts jounce, even though they were flattened against his hard chest.

Just when I thought I was going to pass out, he broke off the kiss and let me come up for air. I gulped it down in great gasps, and he seemed to enjoy my quivering breasts, for his kneaded them roughly, resuming tweaking my nipples again. I knew that they would be severely bruised by the morrow, but I didn't think about that just then.

He ran a finger along my ribbon choker and said, "Manny brought you all dressed up, even put a bow on you!"

"DeSean, listen. Please let me go and I'll get my mom to pay you everything that Manny owes you. I promise, cross my heart and hope to die. Please, please, please."

"Once you go home, you'll call your local cops. And then I'll never see my money. No, I think I'll keep you and fuck you for a few days. I'll fuck you till I get the $5000 out of your ass."

He reached down and got the zipper on my Medusa skirt. He slowly unzipped it upwards from the slit all the way to the waist. He left the last few teeth of the zipper engaged and put his thick right hand into the open skirt seams between my legs. He ran his fingers along the lace tops of my red stockings, and then on to the bare skin of my inner thighs, almost to the edge of my thong, teasing me. My breathing grew short - I thought it was fright, but there was also some excitement. He ran a finger lightly along the smooth fabric of my thong and said, "What did I tell you? I can smell your sex, you hot little ho!"

"Oh, please let me go!" I whined. "Please don't rape me!"

He cupped my pubis in his massive hand, massaging my clit through the thin thong. I gasped. I did not know what was happening to me, but my legs seemed to grow too weak to support me. He was holding me up with his massive left arm pinning my arms to the roof of my car.

"You want it, ho! You want my dick!"

"No, no, no," I wailed.

Then I heard the squealing of tires. Many things happened at once. DeSean let me go and I sank down to my knees, unable to stand. Several of DeSean's men drew guns and he pulled one out himself. They all shone their flashlights in the direction of the car that had appeared. In the light of flashlights, I saw that it was Jaguar. The door opened and Jack got out. He shot his cuffs and put his hands in the pockets of his leather jacket.

"Having fun, boys?" Jack asked.

"Get back in your car and beat it, honky!" said one of DeSean's men. "This ain't none of your business."

"Yeah, stick around and you'll be sorry," said another.

"Let's see, there's four of you men and you've got a teenage boy and girl. Seems a bit unfair, don't you think?"

"I know you," said DeSean advancing on Jack. He was so big that he even looked down on Jack. "You're Jack Grierson. You're always in the gossip sheets, squiring some actress or model. You better get back to your world, pussycat, or this big, bad dawg is going to bite your head off."

Jack's hand came out of his jacket with a gun. It had a long sausage shaped silencer on the end of the barrel. He did not say anything further, but fired quickly four times. There were just muted coughs from Jack's silenced gun. Suddenly, DeSean and all of his men were lying in the street, yelling. Jack advanced on each and kicked the weapons out of their hands.

"When you pull out a gun, use it, don't wave it around," said Jack after he had disarmed all of them.

They slowly go to their feet, clutching their arms to stanch the flow of blood. Jack had shot each of them in the arm, preventing them from using their guns. A couple of them looked like Jack's bullets had smashed their elbows. It was their turn to whimper now. DeSean was the only one who was not cowed.

"I'll find you, Jack Grierson," he said viciously. "I'll bring you back here to my neighborhood and cut you to pieces! All the cops here are mine, you won't have a chance!"

Jack pointed his gun at DeSean.

"We'll be watching you, DeSean," said Jack. "24 - 7 - 365. Me and my friends in Black Ops. You endanger me or anyone of mine and we'll take you out and feed you to the fishes. No one will find your body. Now get in your Hummer and take yourselves to an ER."

They sullenly got into their vehicle, some of them still sobbing with pain. Jack watched them drive away before coming to me. He raised me to my feet, but I was still too shaken and I fell against him. I held on to him and began to cry, deep, gasping sobs that made my whole body judder. He held me without speaking and I felt the hard, still-warm gun barrel in the middle of my back. I tried to take step, but my knee collapsed, unable to take my weight.

Without a word, Jack scooped me up in his arms and carried me around to the open passenger door of my Volvo. He slid me in and I lay back, closing my eyes. My chiffon blouse was still open and my demi-bra displayed the upper swells of my breasts and my nipples. My skirt was still unzipped almost to my waist, showing my stocking tops and my thong. But I did not care, I just lay there in the passenger seat, trying to get my panicked breathing under control. Jack picked up my things, put them in my purse and brought it back to the car.

"Get in the back, Manny," said Jack. "I'll drive you both home."

Manny quietly got in the back and Jack got into the driver's seat.

"What about your car, Jack?" I asked, as he put my car in gear.

"Don't worry, one of my staff, Julia Iversen, was in my car with me. She'll take care of it for me."

In my fogged state, my mind made strange connections.

"Julia Iversen! That was the name of the checkout clerk that I dealt with at ... "

"Yes," Jack smiled. "I had Julia keeping an eye on you. She stood in for the clerk at Victoria's Secret."

"How did you know where to find me tonight?" I asked, as Jack began to drive.

"When you sent me the selfie and I responded, I implanted a GPS app on your phone. So I knew you were here. I figured I should come by and take a look to make sure you were OK. I'm glad I came."

"You took an awful chance shooting at them!" I said. "There were four of them!"

"They're just a bunch of punks. The taxpayer put a lot of money into training me at Army Special Forces. The odds were in my favor."

We did not talk any more till we got to Manny's house. Jack's hand rested between my legs up my open skirt. His palm rested on the inside of my upper thighs. I did not push it away, but he did not do anything either.

Manny left without saying goodbye to either of us. I did not look at him as he left and did not look back as we drove away. As far as I was concerned, he was history. I never wanted to see him again.

We got to my house and Jack pulled into the driveway. We both got out of the car and Jack handed me my keys. I zipped up my skirt and buttoned up my chiffon blouse.

"I did not thank you for the clothes," I said. "They are beautiful."

"You look ravishing," said Jack, with a slight bow. "The photo you sent was payment enough."

I blushed and hoped that he could not see it in the dark. I glanced over my shoulder and saw the light in the living room was on. The curtains were parted and there was a silhouette that looked like Dad. He always waited up whenever I was out late.

"How are you going to get home?" I asked.

"I'm not," he said. "I'm going to stay with you."

He took me in his arms, but this time I tried to push him away. I felt his huge erection through his pants - its heat pulsated against my belly through the thin chiffon of my blouse.

"Don't do this, Mr. Grierson. If you force yourself on me, you're no better than DeSean."

"I never claimed to be a better man than DeSean," said Jack. "Just a tougher one."

"If this is what you are going to do, I wish you had never come!" I said, trying to keep my voice down. "I'd rather be raped by DeSean than by you!"

That stopped him.

"Why?"

"Because I hate you, Jack Grierson! You've been fucking my mother for over a year and bred her. And now with Evan still a baby, you've bred her again! Your very touch makes my skin crawl! You've ruined my family, you have no morals, no feelings!"

I spoke in a harsh whisper. I glanced over my shoulder - Dad was still in the window.

"I'm sorry that you feel that way," said Jack. "I'll walk you to your door."

I turned and walked quickly, but he moved fast and was by my side. His hands were in his pockets in an attempt to conceal the tent that his erection made in his pants. I used my key, opened the door and let myself in. Jack held the door open and followed me in.

Dad was in the living room in his pajamas and came towards me. Then he saw Jack behind me and stopped abruptly. He took in my attire.

"Wow, Judy, you look, um, a bit racy," said Dad. "And what brings you here so late, Jack?"

"What's going on?" Mom came down the stairs, tightening the belt on her Balenciaga black silk dressing gown. It was a shortie and only came down to mid-thigh. She had open-toe espadrilles on her feet. She wore a red St. Laurent ribbon choker that was identical to mine - it was too much of a coincidence - Jack must have bought it for her.

"I had a little trouble in the city," I said quickly. "Mr. Grierson came by and gave me a hand."

"What sort of trouble?" asked Mom.

"Umm, some of Manny's friends, ..." I began. I paused trying to think of what to tell my parents. "They were getting a bit out of hand," I finally said lamely.

"I've told you a million times to stop taking Manny Slink to the city!" exclaimed Mom, stepping off the stairs. She came up to me, ran her fingers through my hair and kissed me on the forehead.

Jack came up and put his arms around Mom's waist possessively.

"Judy didn't do anything wrong," he said. "But Manny's a worthless scoundrel - he got her into trouble and he'll do it again unless she drops him."

"Yes!" Mom said emphatically. "I keep telling her that. Maybe now she'll listen."

Jack held Mom tightly. I knew that he was grinding her ass against his big erection. She held his wrists and attempted to disengage but she did not try very hard. She swiveled her hips like a lap dancer, to allow his hard-on to settle in between her ass cheeks. Then she then undulated up and down. It was a very subtle simulation of a doggie style fuck. Jack slipped one hand inside the seam of her silk dressing gown and I was sure he was kneading her pussy. He moved the other hand up to cup the bottom swell of one of her breasts. Mom's eyes grew a bit glazed.

"I wanted to bring Judy home safe," said Jack. But his low tone seemed to say that he wanted to do something quick different to Mom.

I could not believe that they were carrying on like this right in front of Dad and me. I glanced over at Dad. I was shocked to see that there was a modest bulge at the crotch of his pajamas - he had a hard-on!

"Thanks for protecting her and bringing her home," said Mom in a breathy tone more suited to the bedroom than the living room.

I could not take it any longer. I quickly walked up the stairs and rushed up to my room without looking back. I looked at myself in my full-length mirror and found that I was panting. My breasts rose and fell under my sheer chiffon top. I unbuttoned the top one button at a time, until it hung open. I stared at my demi-bra and ribbon choker. As I watched myself, my nipples puckered up and hardened. I tried to regiment my breathing, but it only seemed to make me more short of breath. I panted, unable to comprehend my mix of passions.

Was Jack going to fuck Mom right there, in front of Dad? How appalling that would be! But why was it making me excited? I felt the tightness of a hostile emotion but could not understand what it was. Was I angry at Jack for how he had turned my life upside down? At Mom for becoming his brood mare? At Dad for becoming so utterly emasculated?

I cupped my breasts and teased my nipples. I thought of DeSean and instead of fear, now I felt heat slowly building in my groin. I thought of Jack taking me away from DeSean - to be his prize. Two stud bulls, fighting over me!

And then I thought of Mom, feeling Jack's huge erection between her ass cheeks through her thin silk gown. Realization dawned slowly, but surely. I recognized my hostile emotion for what it was - jealousy. I was sure Jack was going to fuck Mom tonight - but I wanted him to fuck me.

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,482 Followers