All Comments on 'Stallion Pursues a Virgin'

by jxa2012

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Jacks Back !

Lucky girl ? I'm fairly certain Jack decide to breed someone else as you thought you were drifting apart. I'm glad you enjoyed your virginity being taken, yes it was taken. What a lucky girl. I'm so glad you had a chance to see what a good fucking you would eventually receive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So hot!

I could really empathize with Judy in the story. I was a 20-something intern in a big law firm, when one of the partners took an interest in me. He showered me with expensive gifts and took me on lovely trips - Paris, Bermuda. We ended up having a torrid affair, he paid for me to go through law school and now I'm an associate in another top law firm. He was not the nicest man, but I'll always be grateful to him.

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 7 years ago

Let Jack knock up both of them at the same time.

JackGauerJackGauerover 7 years ago
Best description

How did you not focus and best described the first sex between Jack and Judith, after she sucked him? It will be the climax of your story. And you just wrote a few lines about it. I would rate for stars if it was better described. You are a good writer for what I saw til know.

JackGauerJackGauerover 7 years ago
More stories

You must write anothers stories about Judith, like this that you talk about: she is been fucking while whatched by her dad. Keep going, you are good.

JohnLaw1950JohnLaw1950almost 4 years ago
I love your stories

I have read all of your stories and I love them. When I was younger, I fantasized about being James Bond. He was so cool and debonair. Now I fantasize about being Jack!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjxa2012@jxa2012
1505 Followers
I write because I enjoy it. I've been weaving erotic stories since I was a teenager - first with my sister, then by myself. I have published my stories on a variety of sites. I'm always looking to improve. So send me your feedback! My Jack Grierson series of stories is a bod...