All Comments on 'Stand for Love Ch. 05'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kelvinvictorkelvinvictorover 6 years ago

I've never liked a predatory cat and Adrian's mother in law just seems like a lioness biding her time until she pounces for the kill. BUT is Adrian wiser than a shecat who is so blind she cannot see?

His family gets me. Why do they hate Adrian? What dtd his parents do to his uncle's family? Or what did Tony do to his father or mother? Could Adrian really be the one that is rich and they are the usurpers afraid the truth will come out.

A lot of questions that need answering, not least why are the two mother's so close? What is the bond between them? Could Tony have made Victoria pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oh my God vanalas

u did it again,that was awesome dia thanks for that plot

i enjoyed seeing jake and vicky ashamed in their own plans,hahahahahaha.oh the poor uncle and jane

hahaha cant wait dia for the new chaptep am ready for our challenge

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow vanalas

its getting better but some how not so panicky as forever yours(F.Y complex)as we call it

yah bring it van come on in F.Y you were so attention taking but here you're somehow slow

the scene of the party was WOW so please bring it on more panicky

This will lead F.Y according to the way it moves

thnx for entertaing us dear.We love you like george and henry,miss you the way adrian misses nick and forever yours as ramarc

thanks,we are waiting for the next chapter plz hurry

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You know I was enjoying this at first but now I don't really care for it. No one should have to go through what Ardain and Nicholas keep having to going through. Why would you want to stay in some one's home and watch him everyday love someone else. Jake and Victoria is some kind of work, they are delusional and psychotic. They are the kind of people I like to run into in real life so I can beat the hell out of them. I know Victoria is Nicholas' mother but that woman need a good ass whipping. She is hurting Nicholas and the entire family. Why are they putting up with that? They keep calling Adrain a whore but Adrain was a virgin when he got married bet you cannot say that about Victoria and Jake, now who is the whores? They have the best sex scenes ever!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Move it along

I was enjoying this story, but how long are you going to drag this out? Nicholas can't be that stupid or so in love with his mom that he can't see what's going on. He needs to either kick his mom and Jake out or move with Adrian to a different home so they can get on with their lives. How long will Adrian let himself be abused before he gives up. Love can be strong, but this is becoming ridiculous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
225 Followers
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES