All Comments on 'Stand for Love Ch. 11'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good grief. End this misery!

Thank goodness Nicholas may be spared having to be married to someone so stupid! I only hope he appreciates how close he came to a miserable life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Milking

Now you're just prolonging the story.... -_-

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really??!

Honestly no one on this whole entire planet could realistically be as dumb as Adrian. I love the story buy you're elongating it in a way that's infuriating. I do honestly hope the next chapter is the last on. Like I would've hid the disk in the grannies room or also made copies and hid them everywhere. This story is really starting to be redundant and stupid.

kelvinvictorkelvinvictorover 6 years ago

Good story well written ... but why on earth didn't he find a plae to hide the thing outside of his room? Annoying to say the least ...

What would I have done?

Well if I had been Granny or George I would have gone to his room and made a search and made a copy of the CD to protect they boy that htey are supposed to are about, hell someone saw that they were missing in the party shouldn't alarm bells have sounded then? They should have run to his room and caught them in the act!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
agree with the anons

You're just making this unnecessarily longer by making Adrian REALLY stupid (i mean everyone in this story is a little stupid, but he just beats them all), i doubt the next chapter will be the last (since you still need to explain his family [Adrian's]) but please... just end this madness (not the story, just the stupid xD)

josranvictorjosranvictorover 6 years ago
to say we're all mad

Jesus christ,vanalas wat ar u upto????

we were secure but now,i feel lyk dying.

Our party was fantastic but now,the end of the chapter brought grief to us...The reason why u recieve those harsh comments is becoz we ur fans we're mad

damn i thought Adrianick love was now gona reconcile,but look oh No NO NO NO

And u may even take long to post another chapter,DAMN

Our nick had confessed but look

oh i wish i cud die

this not fair vanalas

josranvictorjosranvictorover 6 years ago
OH MY GOD

Whats next nw?

josranvictorjosranvictorover 6 years ago
Hmmmm,lets tok

putting ur anger aside,how did u see the possessive side of nick???

Gosh i like that,i hope the next time they make love nick fucks him telling him ur mine

Gosh let them be crazy and they talk dirt to eachother

and ofcourse,i rqst crazy love from now

how did u see that???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
is not "anger" (at least for me)

Is just that things (this is from a few chapters ago) make you go like "Really? *sigh* alright let's gets this over with" (again i mean the stupid).

Ohh and also something i missed in my last comment is that the only thing they miss about each other is the dick (Adrian) and ass (Nick), in that case just make Nick give Adrian a custom dildo of his dick to get him off his back (since the relationship seems just based in sex at this point) [and im not saying get rid of the sex bc Duh, but making sex the only point in this relationship it kinda shows how things would go]

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Time to wind up

I've invested time in this story but it had now become tedious to read and i'm only carrying on to because I want to read the ending but the ride is well and truly boring and repetitive..... it takes me a while to read each page because I have to keep stopping.Try reading submissions by Davidpatrick his stories are spellbinding!!.You started off ok but have now strung it out too long.

josranvictorjosranvictorover 6 years ago
are guys watching ur comments?

1st of all this asex site

2nd,how sex the issue??? huh??? the shower scene?? or what???,,,well to tell u..each part of the story is according to the writer's plans

and oh if ur not interested instead of saying its boring or stupid try else where

thank u,am not rude my dear fellow fans,,am just limiting u from demoralising our writer

THANK U,oh love u all

josranvictorjosranvictorover 6 years ago

may be some of u,may try writing and we see what comes from u

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wrong plot

Where the stories drama are fully exhausted you can't continue overdoing it. Since it becomes boring to read. Plan a better finale not to get bad ratings for this over exhausted chapter. The previous ones were amazing but now it is just an overexhausted story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disappointed

I'm so disappointed, Pls just end it all up in the next chapter. It's getting dry and is getting on my nerves with all the bad guys having their ways.

Just reveal the truth and make us know why Jake family hates him.

josranvictorjosranvictorover 6 years ago
oh God

we all want agood end,so plz keep calm

kelvinvictorkelvinvictorover 6 years ago

Quote .... 1- Now when i said about the sex maybe you didnt read it, but i didnt say "stop with the sex" i just pointed out that their relationship is shown being just around sex, so to me that looks more like Lust insteand of Love (maybe thats just me.. but eh)

I totally agree, if all they have is sex betweent them then that is nothing that will hold the relationship together and with Nicks possessiveness it would eventually tear them apart in fact... Put some love and romance in there, no always getting hard and cumming ... let's have some yearning to spend time to together, let's have Nick trusting and beleiving his partner.

At the moment we have show on words, we are seeing what a lover is, we are not seeing what a partner or a relationship is. In a relationship you trust you partner above all else and you battle the winds together. You don't beleive mummy and turn you back on the man you have just married. I want some LOVE no SEX.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What the Hell Happened?

I loved the start of this but this chapter was just not up to par. It felt like a filler. How can Adrian be this stupid!? I mean for real? Why not have given granny and George a copy for safe keeping? I say this with love because I know you can do better than this episode. Love Nicholas though.

josranvictorjosranvictorover 6 years ago
ok anons

but dont be rude atleast,u may demoralise him

try to understand,,,these ar his plans so lets advise him instead of rude commenting ,ok?

ya its tym they yearned and trusted each other

kelvinvictorkelvinvictorover 6 years ago

I absolutely love Vanalas ...

What I say in my comments is not meant to tear down or demean ... I think he is an excellent writer and the plots of his stories are good ... What I say is out of love for the story.

I was in amateur drama and on the first night we always had a drama expert give a "critique" that enabled us to iron out problems before an audience us ... What I say is not to criticize and complain, but to critique and improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

But none of these coments are rude, most of them write the same thing (i wonder why?) "It's getting too long and nothing's happening" " It's the same chapter over and over" that *should* let the writer know that some things must be changed/edited *maybe*.

Also on the love part something i was actually expecting was to Vanalas use Nicks son to create more actual romance or a stronger bond for Adrian and Nick, you know like them taking the kid to a park, museum, aquarium or something like that, just a sweet filler chapter to get to know them better as a couple/parents (But there's still hope)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES