All Comments on 'Stand for Love Ch. 12'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kelvinvictorkelvinvictorover 6 years ago

This chapter was amazing ... Hate Vicand Jake, but what's new the way that the tables turned on them was amazing ... did I say I love granny. Nic though has let me down. Yes it is clear that he love Adrian, but he is still the spoilt brat as all he thinks about is me, me, me.

I'm glad that we have moved and the truth is out, and though I was annoyed I can understand the way that he did it now as others had to see her true colors... but at what cost? What are they going to cook up now?

It's clear she has murdered before without thinking about it or any guilt. The way she spoke if he husband made it clear that he was one and not the only one ... Was Adrian's mother and father others that she got rid off??? Just what is his history and why are his family like they are with him???

Oh yes and Nic ... GROW SOME BALLS and be a man !!!

josranvictorjosranvictorover 6 years ago
WHAT a5 STAR CLASSIC STORY!!!!!!

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

WOAAOOW

Jesus christ vanalas...I..I..I..I...I am speechless

plz let me think first

how did u tu..Turn annoyance into happiness???.?

Oh MY GOD

josranvictorjosranvictorover 6 years ago
c'mon guys,lets tok about this

dont be so boring

how did u see the shock on vic's face??Hahahahahahaha

how did u see the acting skills of Adrian?

Hahahahah,noah's apology,aunt emily,ariana,clara Oh our NICK,MWAAAA

HAHAHA,jake's family and jake's face hihihihihi

EVERY THING WAS YES

OH THE WRITER'S SKILLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys lets support vanalas with 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good job Vanalas

A bit too over the top for me, but hey if thats the way Adrian wanted to do it then... cool, i'm just happy that this "Adrian is a bad guy" is over. (Ohh i'm also happy that you didn't go over Adrian parents in this chapter bc that would have been too much)

Granny.. oh i love her (again she's the only normal for me xD) the rest of tbe family need to prove themselves to Adrian, i get he's forgiving and all that... but i dont know, i feel like they need to do something.

And Nic.. it was nice to see he actually had some balls (even if it was for like 3 mins), finally he did something he should've done when he married Adrian (get rid of Jake) and i agree with Kelvin, he needs to grow up (some balls too) and start thinking on other besids him (like his son for example) by the way i love that you put him in this chapter (sometimes i forget that Nic is a father).

kelvinvictorkelvinvictorover 6 years ago

I love the son and how he loves Adrian ... The way Nick is though I surprised that he even knows who his father is. It is aboout time that Nick relaized he's a dad and acted like one... I have four 2 of each and it is not easy, but it is important. Not everyone has servants to step in and raise their kids for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I agree with kelvinatorb2fc

josranvictorjosranvictorover 6 years ago
tok about vic's mission

guys i was so suprised,i thought Adrian was done

but the tables turned and booomBBBBB

HAHAHAHAHAHA

josranvictorjosranvictorover 6 years ago
but plz am worried

let Adrian not suffer again

what ar the culprits planning? am worried

plz make them fall,let adrian be in peace

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES