All Comments on 'Stand for Love Ch. 16'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kelvinvictorkelvinvictorover 6 years ago

Absolutely amazing ! ! ! Pleas emake it that Adrian managed to cut himself free somehow. Make the bastards car crash into a tree and there too be an horendous crash and fire killing every one.

How could you leave me hanging like this ! ! ! God Victoria, Jane, Todd and Jake sound just like my family ... And you think i'm joking! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG!!

Hoping we’ll see Ch.17 tomorrow!!! Hoping Adrian will be able to slap a bitch or two!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I think it was drake in the fire not Adrian. It's just like a movie I watched with my bestie tittled "Mara and Clara".

I believed that the bag drake dropped when leaving the room contains a device that recorded all their conversations that he gave Adrian . I want Adrian to lie low.

kelvinvictorkelvinvictorover 6 years ago

I like the Drake idea ... Maybe Adrian did get to him after all and left something that helped him cut himself loose ??? did Drake leave Adrian's phone recording and when he left hte knife he gave him the evidence ??? don't like the thought but Jake hung back, did he help Adrian as he finally seen how mad his family is??? Was there police there all the time and stepped in at the final moment???

Please please post soon ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I am a big fan of your stories.....this one however has been the best so far....I have laughed,and cried, and like everyone else I wish for a happy ending for nick and Adrian.....only one thing makes me uncomfortable and that is the apparent feelings George has for Adrian I want George to find his happily ever after too and I hope he does just without causing more problems for nick.....please let Adrian be safe and those evil monsters pay for all of the damage they have caused....thankyou for another great story and I can't wait for the next one..... :)

josranvictorjosranvictorover 6 years ago

GOD,I HATE THEM SO MUCH VANALAS

josranvictorjosranvictorover 6 years ago

MY...MY..ADRIAN.OH MY POOR ADRIAN!!!!!

THOSE FILTHY MURDERERS...HEARTLESS AND WORSE OF ALL SHAMELESS!!!!!!

OH YES LET ADRIAN IF AT ALL HE'S THERE KILL THEM..GOD I HATE THEM SOOO MUCHEST

OH THEY KILLED HIS WHOLE FAMILY AND NOW,I-I-TS H-H-IM!!!!

OHHHH NICK,POOR NICK THE INCIDENT HAPPENED JUST BE4 HIM,OUR BUBU IS DIE FOR SURE,,OH GRANNY,GEORGE...OH JOHNNY!!!

THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL THAN SATAN,PLZ THEM PAY

I WANA SEE THEM HURT......

I DONT HAVE ATHEME SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER

PLEASE VANALAS....POST SOON AND

I LOVE U

josranvictorjosranvictorover 6 years ago
C'mon no way george would love Adrian

he loves him as abrother,plz dont judge him lyk that

Oh God,did adrian really burn???Oh that sucks i dont wana think abt it

even if he has survived,how will he show those fools fire without evidence???

I dont want it to end,i'l miss Adriancks soo much

Oh F.Y and S.F.L are now equal,so prove to me that S.F.L should lead.Hmmmm????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
225 Followers
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES