All Comments on 'Star Chosen'

by Chezny

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

couldnt get passed the first page with the whole hermaphodite horse thing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good

I really liked the story it was different and well thought out. Please keep writting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

I really love this story. Why you may ask? It was totally original and very well written. I don't believe anyone has ever wrote a story like this. The emotion felt during the telling of this story was very real. I could see the story unfold before my eyes like a movie on the big screen. You have such an amazing and unique imagination that I am thankful for allowing to get a glimpse of. I eagerly await you next posting. Thank you for this fresh new look at fantasy.

lori1969lori1969almost 11 years ago
Really liked it!

I have you on my favs and will be on the lookout for more of your stories. :)

Kiddo1001Kiddo1001almost 11 years ago
The very best

I usually do the loving wives category. Read this story on a lark and it s by far te very best story on this website. Keep writing.

Redmoon_ElzRedmoon_Elzalmost 11 years ago
THis

Shit was crazy as hell I mean how did they get the baby out! This was wrong in so many ways lol! but it was very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What an amazing story!

You are an amazing writer. Keep it up!

44special44specialover 10 years ago
Centaurs!!!

This story is excellent! I was shocked that Chezny does not have any other stories here on Lit. I definitely look forward to more, and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Da fuuuucckk?!?!?!?!....

What the fuck did I just read?! That was probably the weirdest, most messed up, wrong, and most sexual confusing shit I have ever read!!! Good story though, and I am also glad to hear that I am not the only one that thinks up messed up shit like this (no offense). Your a good writer though and should keep it up. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awesome

yknow... this isnt the sort of thing i am usually into.... but i couldnt stop reading. well done and well written! :) Ignore the people saying this is fucked up.... they clearly havnt been on the internet very long... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well

Well written, imaginative .... Why not? This is the Internet... And it's no where near the strangest thing here. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

That was.... I mean to say..... That is I think.... Oh hell, I don't know even where to begin, much less figure out how to rate it! It was like...like a train wreck that goes in slow motion but you cant take your eyes off of it... But the trains covered in glitter and sparklies, and bedazzles your eyes as it slowly arcs off the tracks, over the side of the bridge and down into the ravine below!

...weird as it is, its giving me creepy flashbacks to dreams I've had from a number of horror stories one of my trauma nurse friends has told me over the years about gay guys and the things they've had to pull out of their asses, not to mention emergency surgeries that went along with them. Dead gerbils come to mind. A lightbulb. (The stupid fucker had just sheer, dumb luck that the thing didn't shatter up there ending his fool life) (shuddering)

...yet We all still read the very imaginative and well written story to the end. I think I am a bit pissed off about getting gypped out of the telling of the last sex scene, I think I actually subconsciously read through waiting to see him having sex with her in all of her holes as well. ...all the story length and the only place the guy really got his dick wet in was up his proverbial day nurses' ass! Lol. Yep, robbed! I'd prolly give it a three just for that horrible omission, but Im skipping on voting, mostly because I think this has kinda twisted my brain. I think I need to go read some nice, sane incest stories ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very creative

I really liked this store, true it is a rare store even amongst the odd ones. Nevertheless I truly enjoyed it. Had to reread it since I was rudely interrupted during the last splint insertion :( argh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Like it!

It was a little odd with the whole hermaphrodite thing, but I really found my self liking it more then I thought I would. Well done and I would love to see more of this story, or any other lovely centaur story you might come up with. There are just not enough good ones out there, so Thank You!

AFappingMonkeyAFappingMonkeyover 7 years ago

Loved the story. The writing, centaur descriptions, anticipation and sexual/story build up were all top notch. I do think the last sex scene was a bit disappointing, as I don't think it satisfied the expectaions and anticipation all the hot scenes before it inspired.

I'd love to see another story written by you staring the same kind of Herm Centauressm, maybe a Star Chosen 2.

Thanks for the hot story.

baileytommybaileytommyover 6 years ago
horsen around

When it went gay I couldnt read anymore thats a turn off,it was alright up to page 4 it was a good read at the begining then went to bad

Akirababe87Akirababe87almost 3 years ago

Unexpectedly enjoyed this! I was looking for something different today and this fulfilled it. I would have liked it if the final sex scene with the three of them after the ritual was more than a footnote/fade to black, but it was still a very good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous