All Comments on 'Star Gazing'

by Cyndall

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MarilynmwfMarilynmwfabout 20 years ago
So Nice To Read a Story Wihout Anal Play

Very Nice--Very Believable--No Huge Cocks---No 38 DDD Boobs--Just two people in a totally believeable situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nice read

Not really a story. More a setup for some descriptions of sex. Like the other reviewer, it was refreshing not to find huge cocks, 38DDs, fishnets or whips. Just two people having good sex.

But it was just a setup...an excuse for the sex. You left too many questions for it to be a satisfying read. The questions leave the reader wondering if they missed something. For example, "But when it had been suggested that we spend some time alone together I jumped at the chance." Suggested by WHOM? One of their spouses? By her friend? If you throw something that key into a story, you have to resolve it.

Eric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
How true

A little snipet of real life. It is the part that makes the rest of life worth living. The ending was a nice place to pick up and go forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A good read

It was fun to read one that sounded like it could happen to anyone, anywhere.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
I Hope

Maybe her husband, and the other guy's wife were fucking like rabbits while they were having their lusty fuck together. i find it hard to believe however that the spouses could not tell that the two had something oing on between them. There is usually a certain "aura" after some hanky panky has gone on between married people.

You can just sense it, in the sexual tension between married partners fucking someone else spouses.

gary

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous