All Comments on 'Star Struck Ch. 02'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Or, not so straight Chris McCray. Who would know him better than his agent, Justin's mom, who probably had a picture of her son featured prominently on her desk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

well well

getting interesting,

more please

cp

thepapertigerthepapertigerover 11 years ago

personally, the first part of the restaurant scene made this part of the story, with Sam not believing it was Chris. Great entry, really made me chuckle!

SanguineAffairSanguineAffairover 11 years ago
Yep.

To the first anon comment:

My thoughts exactly! Secretly gay actor with an agent that wants him and her gorgeous gay son happy? It's what I'd do as a meddling parent. haha

Another great entry, can't wait for the rest!

musicfreakmusicfreakover 11 years agoAuthor
Author's note

I won't say anything other than things isn't always what they appear. Haha. Thanks for the feedback. I'm really happy you guys are enjoying the story.

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

o goody ... another great chapter to read.

WittePietWittePietover 11 years ago
This is going to be good

You have the beginning of a superb story here. I particularly admired the way that you described Justin's struggles to conceal his erection! That rang very true. We've all been through such an experience, and it's awkward and embarrassing, and you have caught that perfectly. Keep up the good work. (Just realized that keeping it up has more than one meaning!)

TimothyMTimothyMover 10 years ago
Ohh this develops nicely

Nice going with the lusting barely held in check at the pool. But Justin must have a really big heater if two people can take a shower at the same time. Most places turning the hot water on in the kitchen will cause a cold douche in the bathroom. Brrrr - though that could have been funny too, if Chris was doing what Justin imagined.

Anyway, the romantic dinner and walk on the beach certainly moved things ahead, and I liked that Justin admitted he was gay fairly quickly. So apparently his mom had not told Chris.

I did wonder a bit about the dinner closing at 9, but OK anything to advance developments.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago

Loving where this is going,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous