All Comments on 'Star Wars: Dark Angel, Scarlet Dragon Ch. 03'

by Wltdnfaded

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh. My. GOD.

After I resigned myself years ago that you had abandoned this twisted love affair made in the Dark Side, you come back with a vengeance!!! Holy mother. Lylla has come into her own as a force (every pun intended) to be reckoned with. And just when you have us think Vader is becoming all moon-eyed... BAM! Not so much. Vader is the Daddy of ALL Dominants! He never stops testing and pushing Lylla. She is the definition of "BAD BITCH".

I really like the parallels you drew between their first encounter and this one. While the first one was kinda sweet in a fucked-up way, there was nothing sweet about this... they just fuck like demons, don't they? Speaking of demons...is she? WTF is she???

"I believe the Sith can love. In a way only a Sith could understand." MELT.

Please don't take another 9 years to post the rest. SO happy to see you back!

Pops4Pops4over 4 years ago
Outstanding!!!!

You are truly gifted. As I am unable to get out, reading helps to keep my mind alive.

Your blending of the known history of a Galaxy, Far, Far Away and your inventiveness, has created a very stimulating story-line.

I wish that Disney had people as talented as you.

Thank you so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous