All Comments on 'Star Wars: Dark Angel's Embrace'

by Wltdnfaded

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot!

I never thought I'd see this side of Vader. Thank You.

I'm really into this story. I need more. Please go on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
keep it up

Like your story. Will continue to read upcoming releases. Hope they continue.

sonja_bluesonja_blueover 18 years ago
Excellent again

Thanks for letting me know the sequel had arrived. You have a great talent, and a wonderful grasp of the tragic humanity of Vader. A beautiful story. I look forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What happens next!?

I've been waiting for future installments and yes, finally another excellent chapter to a more-than-great series...

the description of the Star Wars Universe and the characters are so spot on, I wish George Lucas could write like that : P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Had me absolutely ecstatic

This has been a wonderful journey so far into the lives and minds of new and old characters alike. I have so many good things to say about this series, I wish I could put them all into words. Really, I've absolutely loved it so far. The way you make your characters so fleshed out and believable… It's just been a joy to read and I admit I've neglected a few important things today in reading these. Down Time and Unleashed were brilliant and this has been an excellent addition. I hope to sail through the others with just as much excitement.

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackover 10 years ago

Absolutely love your stories. Easily the best Star Wars fan fiction EVER!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous