Star Wars: Dark Angel's Embrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, that was it. She did understand. Vader looked into her very essence, and found all his rage, lust, despair, and emptiness reflected back at him. But, she was not truly his. Nothing was truly his.

He slowly lowered her until her feet touched the floor, and unhooked her arms from his neck. Before Lylla had the chance to look at the rest of his body, he had already slipped back into the dark.How does he move that fast? she thought, perturbed. She was about to vent her frustration again when she heard him state grimly, "The Emperor knows of you."

She cocked an eyebrow. "And?"

"Now is not the time to play the innocent, Lylla."

Her smirk melted away. "Is that bad?"

"It is...unfortunate." A pause. "He wants to meet you."

"What?" she gasped. "TheEmperor?"

"It is not the honor you may perceive it to be. He wants to study you, twist you, find ways to use you against me."

"That will never happen—"

"Don't be too certain," he replied dourly.

She furrowed her brow in confusion. "But I thought...you were his heir, his second—"

"I am..." he began, but then stopped. And sighed. "He is my Master. I must obey him in all things."

Lylla tried to determine what he was saying, and slit her eyes. "There's something you're not telling me."

"For being Force-blind, you are impressively observant, Lylla."

She laughed, softly yet bitterly. "When you have been with as many men as I have, you learn to read them like holonovels." Her expression became serious. "Tell me."

She heard him move in the darkness, as though in a thoughtful pace. "He wants to watch us... couple."

"What?" she grunted.

"He wants to watch us, to be certain that you are 'worthy' of my favor." He turned back toward Lylla standing in the dim circle of light.

She stood still and silent with her mouth agape and her expression blank. But then, quite suddenly, she began to laugh. A soft giggle at first, it soon escalated to hearty, almost maniacal guffaws that pealed off every surface of the chamber.

Vader ire immediately surfaced. "You find this amusing?"

"I...I find it..." she gasped between cackles, "Very, very funny!" This sent her into another round of inappropriate gleeful laughter.

He took an angry step toward her. "I command you to tell me what you find so humorous!"

Lylla straightened herself up, breathing deeply to regain her control. "Ah, men! Whether you are slave or king, you all want the same thing! You are such simple creatures."

"What do you mean?" he demanded.

"The Emperor is nothing more than a horny old stone-goat is what I mean!" she exclaimed. Another fit threatened to surface, but she managed to force it down. "He doesn't care that I'm worthy of you—he wants a show! Why, the old, wrinkled voyeur! Who knew he had it in him?"

Reckless, Vader mused, even as he felt his groin tighten.Fearless. "I would watch your words carefully, Sa'thraxxx."

Lylla was beginning to understand that Vader used her Sith name whenever he became annoyed with her. She stopped her mirth. "Is he watching us now?"

"No, not as of yet. I have shielded him for the moment."

She turned over her shoulder. "Can he perform?"

Vader furrowed his brow, as the question had never occurred to him before. "I doubt it." She began to laugh again, but softly this time, and her glittering eyes invited him to share in the joke. His lip curled into a smile, and a deep chuckle rumbled from his chest. With her reaction, the humiliation he had felt began to wane. "Then this does not alarm you?"

"Trust me," she said, running a slim hand through her unruly mane, "this wouldn't be the first time I've performed for unseen eyes." She suddenly became quiet. She turned away and took a few steps, her head bent as if in deep thought. Finally, she turned over her shoulder. "Well then," she purred, as that sultry smile once again graced her lips, "shall we give him what he wants?" Her hands floated to her shoulders, where she pinched the ties holding her dress and pulled them loose. "Shall we show him what he'll NEVER have?"

The form-fitting dress slid languorously down her body to pool around her ankles. She slid her fingers through her tresses and pulled them up, allowing Vader's eyes to rake over her nakedness. Standing in the dim light, her body seemed to have been carved from ivory. It bathed her, shadowing the cut of her slim muscles, illuminating the rise of her shoulders and firm buttocks, down the subtle curve of her long, slender legs.

And then the memories came, the forbidden memories, the soft voice, and the face that still haunted him took form behind his eyes. Soft, somewhat round, with cheeks kissed by the bright Naboo sun, long chocolate ringlets that spilled over her shoulders, and large, brown eyes shot red with weeping...

Vader threw up a cerebral wall, casting the image out and opened his eyes to the present, to the face slyly turned over her shoulder. Long, angular, with cheekbones sharp; silver serpentine eyes slit with desire, a wild mane of red and black hair that snaked about her head and shoulders, and a wide, ravenous mouth that looked as though it could devour a man's very soul.

Anakin, I don't even know you anymore...

But Lylla knew him.

You are going down a path I cannot follow...

Lylla would not only follow him, she would bolt down that path and gorge upon everything the Dark Side could offer her.

In every possible way, they were as different as night and day, light and dark. Padme, his angel bride. Lylla, his demon whore.

"Turn around," he demanded in a soft growl.

"Mmm mmm mmm," she hummed, shaking her head and wagging her finger over her shoulder. "You come here, into the light. If you want to see me, I should see you as well." She smirked. "It's only fair."

Was she giving HIM orders? Vader felt his ire well up and his patience ebb, until the realization occurred to him. Oh, this was banter, wasn't it? A skilled seductress, she was playing with him, teasing him. Yes, men and women did this, he recalled.Force, it has been so long...so very long...

Her smile waned a bit, and her glittering eyes became soft and understanding. "I won't be afraid. I swear upon my life, lover, I won't be afraid. Please...let me see you."

She spoke the truth. He could feel it. Hesitantly, he stepped into the circle of diffused light. And held his breath within his damaged lungs.

Lylla gasped, and her mouth fell open, but Vader sensed that this reaction was not that of horror, but of astonishment. She turned to fully face him, and took him in. He was pale, yes, hairless and significantly scarred, but that didn't hide the steel cuts of his abdomen and chest. An intricate set of bio-cybernetic controls and tubing was embedded over his heart, a mechanism that she surmised to be his pacemaker, and the small tube of a self-contained free-breather was inserted into his nostrils. Her eyes wandered over his appendages. They were fashioned to mimic the shape and function of human limbs with ligaments and joints—but instead of bone and muscle, they were a complex system of plasteel and cable woven over metal rods. However, they were in perfect proportion to his organic parts, and the lines of his body flowed freely over flesh to machine. And she smiled when she glanced at his hardness, and for just a moment she thought, despite the murky light, she saw him flush.

They stood like that, across from each other, for what seemed like a quiet eternity. Vader pulled himself to his fullest, imposing height. "So," he finally rasped, "do you still think of me as a man?"

The play of light and shadow slid across Lylla's breasts and belly as she slowly approached him. She stopped just a hair's breath from him, and he could feel the heat of her body, and smell the musk of her arousal. "No," she whispered, snaring his eyes within hers. "I think you better than a mere man. I think you are a GOD." And in one fluid motion, she dropped to her knees, grasped his member with both hands, and swallowed him whole.

Vader sucked a ragged breath into his lungs as he threw back his head. In all of his experiences in both of his lives, no one had ever performed this for him. Her mouth, warm and wet, sent bursts of sensation throughout his organic body. Her tongue played his shaft like an instrument, sliding along the underside, swirling around the head. Her hands were gentle yet firm as she established a slow pulse of sucking and sensual manipulation. His hand came down to caress her head, but he ensnared his metal fingers into her hair after she performed a particularly arousing oral maneuver.

But then...he was there. The Emperor, slinking into the undercurrents of his mind, and he could literally feel that insipid, yellowed grin ooze through his consciousness. Lylla immediately stopped when she felt him suddenly soften, and looked up. "He's here, isn't he?" she asked softly.

Such perception. Vader slid his hand from her hair to cup her face. "Yes."

She nuzzled the hand with her cheek, still gazing up at him. "Remember," she purred, "what he'll NEVER have." She again took him into her mouth, looking up into his eyes as she moved her lips up and down.

But quite unexpectedly, Vader seized her by the shoulders and pulled her to her feet. He then gripped her wrists and thrust them up over her head. Lylla's discarded dress suddenly sailed through the air at them. She heard the fabric tear as the sleeves spun themselves around her arms. The skirt shot to the skylight, shredding into streamers that tied themselves to the steel struts. Lylla found herself bound and hanging, her toes barely touching the floor. Aghast, she threw a shocked look at her lord. And for the first time, she saw his face stretch into a full smile.

"No, Lylla," he growled quietly, his eyes glowing that fiery scarlet-yellow, his breath hot on her lips. "You are not in control this time. This time, I am theMaster."

Her breaths came quick and deep as her arousal quickened. "Yes, Vader."

He viciously gripped her hair and jerked her head back. "Your familiarity is inappropriate, Sa'thraxxx. Yes,whom?"

"Yes, my lord!" she cried.

He smiled again. "Better." So, she found pleasure playing the victim as well as the torturer. He had surmised so much. One's average inquisitor often did.

He scraped his teeth against her throat, and reveled in her gasp. Releasing her hair, his mouth moved down over her shoulders, to her breasts, licking and nipping her silken flesh as though he were a man starving. He pinned her to his chest and deeply inhaled her fragrance, even as his metal digits dug into her flesh. But the pain hardly dissuaded Lylla—indeed, the hurt only fed her growing need. She arched into him as he feasted on her body, and threw her head back when he grazed down below her navel. Without hesitation or care, Vader flung Lylla's legs over his shoulders, clamped his metal hands around her thighs, and brutally thrust his tongue into her mound

Lylla shrieked and ground her sex into his mouth. His tongue drummed a primal beat against her clit, sending shock waves of pleasure through her. Her hips responded in kind, keeping the rhythm of his tongue and, before she knew it, a fluent string of Huttese profanity poured from her in guttural grunts.

Vader was momentarily distracted.Multi-lingual, he mused as he devoured her.Impressive.

Yes, quite, came the withered, sickly voice inside his head.And such abandon, my boy.

Vader's gut wrenched. For just the briefest, blissful moment, he had forgotten that Sidious was watching—and experiencing—everything he was. Rage began to roil within him, and he stopped.

Lylla's moaning stopped as well and, panting furiously, she looked down. "Why... what—"

Vader rose to his feet, and tangled his hand into her hair once again, bringing her lips to his. He plunged his tongue into her mouth, intent on making her taste her own juices, and bit her lower lip. She groaned into his mouth, still writhing against him. He broke off the kiss, sliding a finger between the lips of her soaking slit. "Do you wish me to bring you release, Lylla?"

The coolness of his digit inside her warm slickness sent shivers through her. "Oh, yes," she gasped.

He thrust another finger into her. "Beg me."

"Please," she cried, her hips pumping furiously. "Gods, please, my lord—"

Just as quickly as he had thrust them in her, Vader pulled his fingers out and stepped away. "In time." Lylla hung taut in her bonds, whimpering, her eyes beseeching and baffled as she panted uncontrollably. He began to circle her. "You will do something for me first. Then I will bring you the release, the pleasure you so crave."

"Anything," she moaned, still undulating in her bonds. "I'll do anything for you, my lord."

He came back around her, and placed his hands on either side of her face, pulling her forward. He touched her forehead with his and murmured, "Show me."

"Wh...what?" she stammered, confused.

"Open yourself to me," he intoned softly, brushing her lips ever so lightly with his own, "as you did on the Death Star. Let me in, and show me your life. ALL of it."

He felt her lip quiver, and she actually tried to break from his grip. "No."

He tightened his hold, refusing to release her. "You deny me?" he asked, more incredulous than angry.

"Yes...no...I mean..." She began to tremble, and Vader saw the beginning of tears in her eyes. "Won't HE see as well?"

"Yes. It doesn't matter, Sa'thraxxx. I'm sure he's already delved into your past. He knows who and what you are."

"Then why?"

"Because," he whispered, his golden eyes boring into her silver, "I wish it."

"Please...my lord...don't make me do this."

He ran a thumb under her eye, and caught a tear. "Why not?"

"I'm... ashamed." She cast her eyes down. "I don't want you to see..."

Vader was almost taken aback. He knew Lylla was a volatile, unpredictable woman, but he never guessed she could host such...vulnerability. "We have far more in common than you may believe," he soothed. "Look at me." She did, and saw that his eyes had turned from fierce yellow back into the crystalline blue she had remembered. Even as he gripped her hair, he gently stroked her cheek with the back of his hand. "Do you not trust me?"

Lylla sighed, and nuzzled his hand. "With my life."

"Then..." He leaned in, and threaded his fingers into her hair, holding her still in his grasp. "Show me."

After a moment's uncertainly, Lylla conceded. She closed her eyes, and cleared her mind. She felt him slip into her thoughts, a mist that wrapped itself around her soul. Within her mind, she looked up to the sky, and again she saw the black heavens streak brilliant with flashes of scarlet lightning. But the dark angels did not come to her this time, but merely settled in the distance, upon ebon peaks afar...

She looked down...to experience her first day as a pleasure slave all over again.

As did Vader...

"Sold!"

Fellenet was a dank, wet world. The merciless rain pounded the deck of the rickety platform, soaking the long scarlet hair of the nude woman-child standing in the center. About a score of males, human and non alike, gathered about the stage. The girl shivered, crossing her arms over her bare body, as the groans and curses of those who lost the auction spread throughout the crowd. Judging from the tender buds of her breasts and the faint scarlet hairs that grew from her young womanhood, Vader presumed that she was no more than twelve standard years.

The voices of the auctioneer of the lucky winner rose above the pounding rain...

"She had better be what you promise. Untouched."

"I would cheat such an upstanding peer of the territory such as you, Magistrate? Besides, I have the word of her father that she remains pure, despite her brothers' attempts..."

The men laughed a bit. Vader looked to the young Lylla again. He was unable to decipher her tears from the rain on her face, although he could clearly feel the terror and despair roil through her soul...

The scene suddenly shifted, to a dark corridor leading to large chamber doors. From beyond the doors came the cries and sobs of the young, scarlet-haired girl as her innocence was ripped from her...

"Did you understand what he was doing to you?"

"Yes, I understood."

"It hurt?"

"Yes."

His metal hand gently cupped her breast. "You were afraid?"

"At first. But then...I began to realize...that I had...some power..."

Another shift, four years later. The girl was truly no longer a girl. Still young, yes, but taller, her breasts now filling her scant bra, her hips graced by a beaded dance belt, her buttocks fuller and rounder as she was on her knees, finishing her task on the house guard.

A grunt, a thrust, a wipe across her lips, and the sound of pants fasteners. "You have half a standard hour, Lylla."

She rose to her feet. "Damn you, Grees. After everything I've done for you—"

"You know what'll happen to me, to both of us, if the Magistrate finds out? I'm being generous, Lylla." He opened the door.

Vader watched her enter the office, and take a seat behind a desk, and press a button on the holocomputer. A wizened old female face appeared in the air, wearing a soft, warm smile. "Welcome, youngling, to your sixth lesson in reading Basic..."

"You taught yourself to read," he observed.

"I taught myself many things," she replied seriously.

"And you continued your education, in the same manner, aboard the Death Star."

She gasped. "You knew about that?"

"I had been watching you for some time, Lylla. As you had been watching me. But we digress..."

They were in a smoky, dank room. Around a table sat several beings, sabaac cards and credits scattered on the table top, with only two men holding cards—her Master, and an extremely well dressed man. Jewels donned his fingers and throat, and his clothes were made from very expensive fabric.

"Malifino," she spat.

"A new Master?" Vader inquired, his lips brushing against her neck as he stood behind her.

"The scum on the swamp of the universe," she clarified, her voice seething with hatred. She leaned back against him. "As you can guess, the Magistrate lost."

"And you were the prize." For a split second, he touched the Emperor's psychic tendril, and smiled inwardly. Sidious was engrossed in the vision, which was exactly what Vader had hoped for. With the Emperor distracted, he felt free enough to run his fingers through Lylla's hair as his other hand caressed her belly. But he felt her stiffen, and a wave of apprehension broke over her essence. "What is it?"

Her breathing quickened. "I don't want you to see this."

The metal hand settled around her throat, but it did not close. "I will see it. You will refuse me nothing, Sa'thraxxx." The hand slid from her throat and joined the other in fondling her breasts. "Nothing." Lylla sighed—whether from pleasure or defeat, even she wasn't entirely certain. Supported by her restraints, she fell back against the Dark Lord and closed her eyes, reluctantly allowing him again to watch her past...

Her new master's home was somewhat more opulent than her last. Her clothing, while still titillating, was sewn of finer fabric and custom made, fitting her better than the cheap dancing costumes her former master furnished. There were more females in his harem, numbering in the double digits. And the food was much better. Lylla's youth, her height, her scarlet hair and her overall brazen sexuality quickly made her a favorite of towering Baron Malifino, a regional shipping tycoon.

That was not a good thing, for Malifino was a sexual sadist. The only way he could get aroused was to inflict as much physical pain and terror onto his bed-wench as she could take without dying or passing out. And Lylla had, unfortunately, a high pain tolerance that coincided with her insubordinate ways.