Star Wars: Dark Angel's Embrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prince Xizor hastily grabbed the girl's hands before they reached their prize. "Watch your manners, love," he growled, "I'm busy." And pulled them out of his pants.

As the girl pouted and stomped back to the bed, the Fallen turned his attention back to the holoscope. He slit his eyes at the vision of the woman standing on the speeder-port of Lord Vader's palace. "And who is this lovely beast?"

"Lord Xizor."

"Yes, Guri," he answered the com.

A low, monotone female voice filled the bedchamber. "I have her in my sights."

"Send your image." Another, closer image of Lylla spread across the holoscreen, this time from android Guri's optical camera. His reptilian eyes raked over the willowy woman. He laughed softly when he saw the heat that flushed her bosom and cheeks, and the dizzying mess of her dark scarlet mane.

"I can always recognize a fresh-fucked look," Xizor purred to himself. A snarl replaced the grin. "Who would have thought that black cyborg sorcerer could function as a man?"

His attention was diverted to the signal of the holopad in the center of his chamber. Stepping away from his window, he moved with serpentine grace to the pad, and immediately fell into a deep bow as the image materialized. "Your Majesty."

"Rise, my friend," Palpatine croaked, gesturing lightly. "This is a cordial call. No need for protocol."

Xizor glanced up at the Emperor, a tad unsure, before rising to his feet. "To what do I owe this... benevolent honor, your Majesty?"

"I take it your network of spies are quite worked up tonight, Xizor," the Emperor sang in a sourly amused note. "As is your holoscope."

Xizor chuckled nervously as he traced an arched eyebrow. "I'm sure I don't know what you mean, Majesty—"

"You've seen her, Xizor, don't lie to me. You're spying on Lord Vader is becoming infamous gossip."

The Supreme Vigo of Black Sun swallowed a bit. "It's harmless enough, Majesty."

"It doesn't concern me, Xizor. What concerns me is that woman."

"Who is she, sire?"

A crooked, sickly smile tipped the Emperor's lip. "Why, Vader's new mistress, of course."

Xizor's laugh a genuinely amused. "I fail to understand what this has to do with me—"

"Xizor," Palpatine began, almost affectionately. "We are friends, are we not?"

"That goes without saying, sire."

"And friends do favors for each other."

Xizor smiled a frosty grin. "Such as?"

Palpatine paused for a moment. "Have you received my invitation to the Coronation Day celebration?"

"Received and RSVP'd, your Eminence. It is an honor to be invited—"

"Yes, yes, yes," the Emperor snapped hastily before resuming. "While you are there, I would require you to pay...special attention to Vader's mistress."

"How special?" Xizor asked quickly

Again, that noxious smile. "I leave that to your discretion."

A slow, murky grin curled Xizor's face. "I live only to serve the Empire, your Majesty."

The artificial dawn had begun to rise over the Imperial throne when Lylla stepped through her apartment doors. Her slave girl, who had been curled in front of the door, awaiting her mistress' return, jumped to her knees and immediately bowed to the floor.

Lylla regarded her for a moment before uttering. "Rise, girl. I'll have no more of that."

The girl sheepishly looked at her mistress, and stifled a gasp at her altered appearance. She hastily rose to her feet, and took the cloak Lylla handed her. Lylla stepped into the living room, and looked dreamily out the huge portal window that overlooked the stunning city-planet before addressing her slave again. "What is your name?"

This time the girl did gasp, almost dropping the cloak. This was the first time the enforcer had ever asked her name. "Pa...Palissa, my lady."

"It's pretty." Lylla turned to the girl. Her voice was low, regal, and rich. "You serve me well, Palissa. I will reward you with quarters of your own."

"Thank...thank you, my Lady," the girl rasped.

"Do you know how to use the holonet, Palissa?"

She nodded. "Yes, madam."

Lylla nodded, and smiled softly. "In the next two weeks, I shall be very busy. I will need your assistance in preparation for Coronation Day. I have been invited to the Imperial Palace." She allowed the girl a gasp before continuing. "I will need you to contact the finest dress designers on Coruscant." She smiled seductively. "I will need a dress...fit for anEmpress..."

To Be Continued...