All Comments on 'Star Wars: Down Time'

by Wltdnfaded

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Lokken

This piece was well writen. I found it enjoyable and entertainning. My only problem with it was the ending. Perhaps I have placed Vader on too high of a pedestal. Still, the body of the story was good. Lylla was a pleasant character, I hope to see more of her.

R.I.P.

Lokken

WltdnfadedWltdnfadedabout 20 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Lokken

Thank you for your kind review. LOL, I can understand your opinion where Vader is concerned-- frankly, I wrote this piece just as a one-time Imperial smut piece, But...you know how plot bunnies can be, running about one's head, nibbling at the lettuce growing in one's garden of creativity...

If you like, the follwing piece, "Dark Angel Unleashed", is about Vader and Lylla's first offcial meeting. I strove to handle the Vader sexuality with dignity and meaning, and yet still tried to make it erotic and plausible. I also tried to give Lylla more dimension and delved into her feelings a bit more.

Again, thank you.

LKinkoLKinkoover 19 years ago
Excellent!

I’d read ‘Dark Angel Unleashed’ first so I was excited to read this which explained more of Lylla’s character. Very well written!

x_saphyre_xx_saphyre_xabout 18 years ago
Sexy :)

I always loved the concept of the Slave girl in Star Wars. You captured this very well. I especialy liked the comparison of the orgasam to the Alderan explosion. You are a telented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

I really enjoyed reading this, well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous