Star Wars: Imperial Hospital Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nurse Leslie Lattham was in Jag's suite, taking care of the comatose former Imperial Head-of-State. She loved Jaina's outfit as well.

"Doctor Kima will be here in a few minutes," Leslie told her, her eyes trailing down her legs to her towering high heels. "He had some recommendations for while you wait, if you don't mind?" she added suggestively, her eyes moving back up to her tits.

"I'm listening," Jaina replied, biting her lower lip flirtatiously. Doctor Kima and Nurse Lattham had been the first ones to use the medical restraints on her. She definitely was interested in what they had in mind.

Under Leslie's direction, Jaina quickly pulled off her dress, and laid it carefully over the nearest poufchair. Her scarf joined it, followed by all of her bangle bracelets, and finally her panties. Leslie obviously noticed how wet they were. After a few careful tries, Jaina was able to tap the code into her comlink to unlock it, leaving her only wearing her cork-soled high heels, transparisteel collar, and headband.

Then Leslie had her climb onto Jag's bed, and lay down next to him. She pulled a familiar nerfhide restraint from the corner of the bed, and cuffed Jaina's wrist with it. Jaina could feel her pussy practically dripping as she slid her left arm underneath Jag's neck so Leslie could reach over and cuff her left wrist to that corner of the bed. Once her wrists were secure, she cuffed her feet to the lower corners, with her left leg draped over Jag's legs. Jaina writhed on the bed, cuffed spread-eagle, and horny as kriff. She turned her head to her comatose husband next to her, and said, "I love you so much baby, never change."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Authoress's notes: The following bonus story takes place after the Yuuzhan Vong War. It it sort of a sequel to the Jaina's Discovery, Jaina's Fetish Shopping Trip, and Amateur Night stories.

Couples Therapy

"Jaina, Alema Rar, welcome to Hapes!" Tenel Ka exclaimed excitedly. "I'm glad you came."

"Thanks, Tenel Ka," Jaina responded, giving the Hapan Queen Mother a quick kiss on the cheek once they reached the bottom of their ship's ramp.

"Thank you, Your Majesty," Alema Rar said with a quick curtsy.

"So... you two still together?" Tenel Ka asked questioningly, glancing back and forth between them.

"No," Jaina answered in obvious regret. "We did couples therapy everyday for a couple of weeks, but it didn't work. I just got tired of having sex in front of all those people so much."

"What?" Tenel Ka asked in confusion.

"Oh, that wasn't couples therapy," Alema Rar chimed in. "That was porn. Embra the Hutt paid me twenty thousand credits to get you to do it. The therapist and graduate students? They were the producer and holovid crew."

"What!" Jaina shouted in outrage. "How could you do that to me!?"

"Twenty thousand credits," Alema Rar repeated, as if the answer was obvious. "And Embra promised he won't let anyone else see it outside his fortress." She paused a moment, then added, "I'll be happy to split the credits with you." As long as you don't know he paid me twenty-thousand a session, she mentally added.

"You will go get every copy!" Jaina demanded indignantly. "So I can destroy them!"

"Sure," Alema Rar replied with a flick of her lek. "We can both go. He sent us some real sexy outfits for us to wear when we infiltrate his fortress. Durasteel collars, cuffs, super-high heels, real sexy."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote this story a 5, and leave me feedback, public or private. - Bethany

12