All Comments on 'Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 2 Ch. 05'

by HandcuffGirl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting as usual

It helps that I love Star Wars and I love dirty stories about Star Wars!

thgarthgarover 13 years ago
Hum...

So is Leia in her statue? If so, Now that would be a FUN!!! back story! If not, I am not coming up with why the extra security. Interesting either way. Keep up the great storyline and Thank You!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Nice. Or nasty. Point of view dependant.

I would like to see more of Tenel Ka's time off, and a little expansion of how the Hapan officers were integrated into their new duties would have been nice too. But over all, this was very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

excellent as always. nice to see something with a plot, almost has me wishing our "heroines" would fight back a bit.

im curious though, was lysa's new look modeled after leia? i wonder if that was why he kept looking back and forth, sensing a resemblence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHandcuffGirl@HandcuffGirl
Hi all! I hope that everyone likes my stories, votes them all a 5 and leaves me lots of feedback. - ahandcuffgirl(at)yahoo(dot)com L1ter0t1ca has removed my email from all of my stories, because they are assholes.