Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 2 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearly twenty-five minutes after they had arrived, Chief Daala came out of her office in a rush. "Oh, General Antilles, Master Horn," she greeted them. "I'm terribly sorry, but I'm going to have to cancel our meeting today."

"What!?" General Antilles nearly shouted. Master Horn simply stared at her in silence.

"Lysa, reschedule them for next week sometime," Chief Daala told her as she hurried out of the office.

"Yes, Your Excellency," Lysa called after her.

In spite of Chief Daala's offer, both men left without scheduling an appointment.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Just over six months after implementing the officer exchange program, the Empire had control of every capital ship in the Hapan Fleet. All of the Captains were ProCorps troopers, and each had an Imperial First Officer. Each ship's entire command staff was composed of either Imperial Officers, or Hapan ProCorps troopers. Every support ship down to sixty meters also had a ProCorps trooper Captain.

Governor Garowyn assumed more and more of direct control of the Consortium. She instructed the Imperials and ProCorps troopers to send all reports directly to her, and stop sending them to the Queen at all. Governor Garowyn also instructed Tenel Ka that she no longer required her input for her decisions.

Tenel Ka simply signed Governor Garowyn's decisions, and implemented them. Governor Garowyn still passed some information along though, in case the Hapan holojournalists started asking her questions. In fact, that was the only reason she even read what Governor Garowyn sent her to sign.

Since Tenel Ka no longer had to make recommendations, Governor Garowyn cut her 'Queen' time down to two hours a day, three days a week. Many days all she did was make a brief public appearance, to let the Hapan populace know that she was still there.

Soon after the Empire gained direct control of the Hapan Fleet, the Galactic Alliance Chief of State made an official visit to the Hapes Consortium. Upon her arrival, Tenel Ka invited her to a private dinner at the Palace. While Chief Daala knew that the Empire was now pretty much running the Hapes Consortium, she still didn't know to what extent.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 5 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12