Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 3 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For now he would just have to sit tight. It took regular Humans anywhere from a week to a month or so for the conditioning from the spectacles and earpieces to fade, depending on how long they had been exposed, and how susceptible the subject was to start with. Commandant Drasi had passed along some experiments done in the early days of the Empire suggesting that they same would hold true for Jedi.

Jag began sending messages to the commanders of the ships where the ex-Jedi who were already ProCorps troopers were assigned. He told the commanders there was a possibility that the Jedi might attempt to kidnap their former comrades, and that they should be especially vigilant. Luckily the only one that the Jedi could get to easily was Seventy-Two, on Coruscant. He told his sister, Moff Wynssa Fel, to be especially careful since the Jedi Academy was on Shedu Maad, in the Transitory Mists region of the Hapes Cluster.

At this point the Empire would be fine without the ex-Jedi as ProCorps troopers. As long as the Jedi Order didn't find out about the nearly one thousand children that had been created from their eggs and sperm. Thanks to the recent addition of Tenel Ka, Octa Ramis, and Seha Dorvald to the donors, there were over seven hundred Imperial women currently carrying potentially Force-sensitive children. Once the thirteen Jedi from the Temple had been added, they had planned on greatly expanding Project Imperial Knights.

No matter what, Jag wanted to continue Project Imperial Knights—in secret if at all possible. He considered it the most important thing to the long-term survival, and dominance, of the Galactic Empire. With the proper training, and conditioning, he could make sure they were all loyal to the Empire. He would even give up the entire Hapes Sector if it meant keeping Project Imperial Knights a secret.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

After Moff Fel ended the comm call, Seventy-Two turned to her sister ProCorps trooper. "Lysa, Moff Fel told me to tell you to be careful. The Jedi are causing problems," she told her.

"Okay," Lysa replied, looking up from her computer screen.

"And he wants us to stay here until he or Chief Daala tells us different," Seventy-Two added.

"No problem," Lysa replied cheerfully, I've got plenty of work here to do.

Seventy-Two glanced at her chrono. While she knew the Jedi could be dangerous adversaries, she also knew that the Empire would protect her. If they did kidnap her somehow, Moff Fel would make them release her. For that matter, Chief Daala would probably make them release her, just to anger Master Durron.

"The opera should be over in a few hours," Seventy-Two commented to Lysa. "I guess I'll clean up until then," she said as she returned to dusting the statue of former Chief of State Leia Organa Solo. She tapped her comlink, and the music on her earpieces and patterns on her spectacles began playing again.

A few minutes later Seventy-Two received another comm call. The music and patterns automatically stopped, and the callers name and holograph appeared on her spectacles.

"Hey Ta'tan'ia," Seventy-Two greeted her as she continued dusting the statue. She wondered if Ta'tan'ia was involved with whatever problems the Jedi were causing, but didn't even think of asking. Seventy-Two wasn't about to tip the Jedi off that Moff Fel knew that they were up to something.

"Hey DJ," Ta'tan'ia replied, sounding cheerful. Then she paused a moment. "I was wondering how long it would be before you come back to the Temple?" she asked. "Master Durron gave me the night off, and I wanted to hit the gym or hang out or something with you?"

Seventy-Two thought a moment as she dusted. Of course there was no way she was going to the Temple after Moff Fel told her not to, but he didn't say anything about Ta'tan'ia being involved with whatever the Jedi were up to.

"I'm not sure," she replied carefully. "I'll probably be awhile." Then Seventy-Two brightened. "Why don't you come down to the Chief of State's complex. We can work out here," she suggested. "I'm sure Chief Daala won't mind."

"Um, okay," Ta'tan'ia replied after a few moments. "I'll be there in about half-an-hour."

"Great," Seventy-Two answered. "See you then."

The two said bye to each other, and Seventy-Two ended the comm call. She was pretty sure Chief Daala wouldn't mind Ta'tan'ia using the gym. Also, this way, Seventy-Two could keep an eye on Ta'tan'ia. Just to be on the safe side though, she would comm Moff Fel back, and get his permission to see Ta'tan'ia. While ProCorps troopers were perfectly capable of thinking for themselves, they greatly preferred being ordered or at least having permission before doing things.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 9 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12