Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 3 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ta'tan'ia, I just got of the HoloNet with Moff Fel. He told me that he is tracking you through your comlink, and that he maglocked it onto you. He also has a commando team waiting. If you leave my office complex, you will be in extreme danger," Chief Daala told her.

Ta'tan'ia immediately reached down, put two fingers underneath the wrist end of the comlink, and pulled. It didn't budge. She frowned, got a better grip, and pulled again, harder. The comlink still didn't budge. She took a deep breath, summoned the Force, and pulled again. The comlink stayed firmly maglocked around her wrist. She pulled on her chrono, and got the same result. Frakk, she thought to herself.

She ran through a Jedi calming exercise. Ta'tan'ia definitely felt the Force agreeing with Chief Daala. The problem was, she didn't feel particularly safe here either, and Master Durron had told her to be gone when Chief Daala returned. "Your Excellency, Master Durron told me to go back to the Jedi Temple," she replied. "I can't disobey him."

"Ta'tan'ia, your loyalty to Master Durron is commendable. However, I do not believe he would want you to try to evade an Imperial commando squad while wearing a tracking device. For your own safety, as Chief of State of the Galactic Alliance, I'm giving you a direct order. Stay in my office complex," Chief Daala instructed her.

Ta'tan'ia had the feeling that it would be almost impossible to make it to the Temple while being tracked. She knew that Master Durron had Noghri that would be tracking her the traditional way. She also knew that she couldn't betray even a hint of that to Chief Daala. Ta'tan'ia also had no interest in being kidnapped and turned into a sex-slave. . . by the Empire at least.

"May I speak to to speak with Master Durron directly, Your Excellency?" Ta'tan'ia replied respectfully.

"I will contact him, and let him know that you will be under my protection for a short time," Chief Daala responded smoothly.

Ta'tan'ia paused and looked at DJ and DP, who had nonchalantly moved between her and the exit. "Thank you, Your Excellency, but I would really prefer to speak to him myself."

"Ta'tan'ia, allow my officers to escort you to my reception area," Chief Daala instructed her. "I will arrive soon, and allow you to speak to Master Durron. Then, when it's safe, I'll see to it that you are returned to the Jedi Temple."

"I don't know if I can do that, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied tentatively.

"Please trust me, Ta'tan'ia," Chief Daala said. "My security officers will be there in a moment. Allow them to secure you, and escort you to my reception area. DJ and DP will stay with you as well."

"Okay, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia said reluctantly as she sensed a half-dozen presences approaching.

"DP, DJ, the officers will secure Ta'tan'ia, then escort her to my reception area. Stay with her, and out of their way," Chief Daala told them over Ta'tan'ia's comlink.

"Yes, Your Excellency," they replied as they stepped out of the way.

Four security officers stepped into the locker room, followed by a YVH droid. Three were holding blaster carbines, while one had a blaster pistol. None of them were exactly pointing them at her though, including the YVH droid. Ta'tan'ia sensed two more officers outside, probably with at least one more YVH droid. The four inside were definitely distracted by the sight of the three sexy, scantly-clad women in the locker room. They quickly regained their professionalism though.

"Jedi Ta'tan'ia, we've been instructed to take you into custody," a Sergeant explained. "Please turn around, and place your hands behind your back," he instructed her.

Ta'tan'ia didn't sense any particular danger from the Force as she turned away from him. She did notice that Chief Daala had first said she would be under her protection, then told her to allow the officers to secure her, then the Sergeant said he had been instructed to take her into custody. The private with the blaster pistol holstered his weapon. Then he stepped forward, and she felt him pull her arms behind her back and he snapped his binders shut around her wrists, between her chrono and comlink and her hands. Then she felt him quickly pull her elbows together, and lock another set of binders on her upper arms.

"Um, is that really necessary, Sergeant?" she asked as the private gently-but-firmly escorted her to one of the nearby benches.

"Yes it is, Jedi Ta'tan'ia," the Sergeant—Holstuur—replied. "Now please kneel on the bench, so Private Rikks can shackle your ankles," he instructed her.

"Of course, Sergeant," Ta'tan'ia answered as she knelt on the bench, leaving her ankles hanging over the edge so Private Rikks could easily lock the ankle shackles onto them.

"You're doing great, Ta'tan'ia," Chief Daala told her over the still open comlink as Private Rikks snapped the shackles onto her ankles.

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied as Private Rikks helped her down off the bench. "Are the binders and shackles really necessary though, Your Excellency?" Ta'tan'ia actually liked the binders and shackles—they were even making her a little wet—but she was a little worried about what Chief Daala had planned for her.

"Yes, they are, Ta'tan'ia," she replied. "They're for your own protection. Obey my officers' instructions, and everything will be fine. I'll be there soon. Until then, DJ and DP will stay with you, understand?"

"Yes, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied obediently. Then she heard the distinct beep of the comlink disconnecting.

"Maybe we should pat search her, to make sure she isn't carrying anything illegal," one of the other officers suggested with a smile.

Ta'tan'ia flexed in her cuffs, displaying her toned body in her sports bra and hot pants. "And just where would I hide something illegal, Corporal?" she asked him with her own smile, as she ran through another Jedi calming exercise.

"Well, it'd be fun to try and find out," the Corporal answered with a wink. "Good practice too," he added, getting serious.

"Not now, Corporal," Sergeant Holstuur replied firmly. "Let's get her to Chief Daala's reception area, and wait for Her Excellency to arrive," he said, glancing around at everyone in the locker room.

"We've got to take a quick sanisteam, Sergeant Holstuur," DP said. "We won't be long."

"That's fine, DP," Sergeant Holster answered. "We can babysit her until you're done."

Ta'tan'ia was actually a little disappointed they wouldn't be pat-searching her. She meekly allowed the officers to escort her out of the locker room. She couldn't move very fast because the ankle shackles were connected with a chain only about thirty centimeters long. Outside the locker room they were joined by two more officers, and two more YVH droids.

"I really don't think all this is necessary to protect me," Ta'tan'ia commented again as she shuffled along.

"Orders," Sergeant Holstuur told her simply.

As Ta'tan'ia shuffled along, she suddenly remembered that the Empire was monitoring her comlink. She wanted to tell Chief Daala, but then she realized that if Moff Fel had told her about the comlink being maglocked on, she probably knew about it being monitored too. Ta'tan'ia thought back to some of the warnings that Master Durron had given her about Chief Daala, and how she kept Lysa and Jaina around, even though both were obviously affected by the Empire's brainwashing. All of the sudden Ta'tan'ia wished she hadn't let Sergeant Holstuur cuff her.

"Hey, Sergeant Holstuur, can I borrow your comlink for a moment," she asked her escort with a flirtatious smile.

"Sorry, Jedi Ta'tan'ia," he replied. "You'll have to wait and talk to Chief Daala," he explained.

Ta'tan'ia glanced back at the two imposing YVH droids following them, as well as the other officers. There was no way she could mind trick all of the officers, especially with the droids present. A few minutes later they arrived at Chief Daala's reception area. The officers escorted her to one of the pouf couches, and told her to have a seat.

"Um I just finished working out, and I'm all sweaty," Ta'tan'ia told them. "I don't want to get Chief Daala's pouf couch smelly."

"Good point," Sergeant Holstuur replied.

Ta'tan'ia stepped over to the base of the statute of former Chief of State Mon Mothma, then she paused, and shuffled past it to the statute of Leia Organa Solo, and slumped down at the base of it, with her back to the statue, and her shackled ankles stretched out in front of her. Sergeant Holstuur, Private Rikks, and one of the YVH droids stayed in the reception area with her, and the others left. Ta'tan'ia crossed her shackled ankles, and leaned back against the base of the statute. She hoped Chief Daala didn't do anything terrible to her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 10 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12