All Comments on 'Star Wars: Jaina's Discovery Ch. 05'

by HandcuffGirl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just some advice

The stories are great and you seem to be the only one to write about star wars lately at all. Just need to get to the good parts more often instead of waiting so much. And to bring Anakin or some of the "good" guys being bad into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

Keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great as usual, but...

I'm a huge fan of Jaina so I was truly thrilled to see you do a story for her--but I was disappointed that there was no real sex, the whole story was one huge tease! The premise was really great and could've put Jaina in some very humbling and compromising sex scenarios, so I felt that there was a lot of untapped potential there. I hope your next work has something of that nature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I liked it, but...

FIVE chapters and then you skip the best part? I think it ended prematurely.

MunchDKMunchDKover 11 years ago
I LOVE it, but...

is there any chance at all that we get to hear about what happened after the end of this episode?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHandcuffGirl@HandcuffGirl
Hi all! I hope that everyone likes my stories, votes them all a 5 and leaves me lots of feedback. - ahandcuffgirl(at)yahoo(dot)com L1ter0t1ca has removed my email from all of my stories, because they are assholes.