All Comments on 'Star Wars Jedi Tahiri & Alema Rar'

by HandcuffGirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MadMunkMadMunkalmost 16 years ago
great writing

Star Wars meets BDSM :) I loved it! The writing was great, and the scenes were hot, though a bit short?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love the stories so far

but maybe a little bit more sex needed?

LokiKarameikosLokiKarameikosabout 14 years ago
A very good story

I find it a very good story, a bit long(but then most good stories are), but a good story none the less.

Yes, the sex scenes were a bit short but they were good to begin with, adding a bit more detail to them would help though.

I would be interested in reading more of the adventures of Tahiri and Alema Rar, I hope you continue to write more on them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awesome

okay, with all the Star WArs fanfic around, this one really makes it! great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Most outstanding! Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

I love your stories about Tahiri! She's so underpreciated character, yet has so much potential to show with her ability to withstand immense pain (and with so many of her female friends being into bondage). I hope that you'll write more about her, it's a true pleasure reading it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHandcuffGirl@HandcuffGirl
Hi all! I hope that everyone likes my stories, votes them all a 5 and leaves me lots of feedback. - ahandcuffgirl(at)yahoo(dot)com L1ter0t1ca has removed my email from all of my stories, because they are assholes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES