Star Wars Jedi Tahiri & Alema Rar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Captain Prestiin got an update from one of the soldiers that was already there. "There are fifteen of them on the roof, with more inside," he told the Captain.

Alema Rar heard several ships taking off behind the enemy, and all the landing pads she had seen were empty. A new sound erupted, the deafening staccato of an E-Web repeating blaster.

"Sithspit," she muttered. Alema Rar looked at the blaster carbine in her hand, wishing it was her lightsaber. Not that she would sprint across 150 meters with an E-Web shooting at her. She heard more curses from her troops. They felt the same way about charging one.

"Hey, what's in all these?" Alema Rar asked, waving at the stacks of cargo containers around them.

"No weapons, mostly food, clothes, medical supplies, spare parts, and electronics," someone replied.

Alema Rar hadn't really expected to find a container of rocket launchers, but it was worth a try. She peeked back across the landing pad. "Hey, somebody give me a grenade," she shouted.

Someone passed her one, and Alema Rar set down her carbine. She took a deep breath, concentrating on the Force. While 150 meters was an impossible throw for most humanoids, it wasn't all that long a throw for a Jedi. What she was planning was a little more complicated than just throwing it towards her enemies, though.

When Alema Rar was relaxed, she pulled the safety pin on the grenade. As long as she held the clip, nothing would happen. She released her grip and let the clip pop off. Still, she held the grenade. Several soldiers became fidgety.

Alema Rar suddenly popped up and threw the grenade. She was back down in less than a second. The blaster bolts took a little over a second to come through the window. She laid on the floor, eye closed, guiding the grenade with the Force. With the timing that only a Jedi could have, the grenade exploded mid-flight less than a meter from the E-Web gunner, killing him and destroying the repeating blaster.

The moment the grenade exploded Alema Rar was at another window with her blaster in hand. One shot, one kill. Two shots, two kills. Three. Duck and move back to the other window. Hear everyone else start shooting. Four shots, four down. Five down. Every in the ops building was ducking down.

"Cover me!" She yelled and jumped out of the window, running across the open landing pad.

About half way across blaster fire started back up from the ops building. With the Force augmenting her speed, the guards weren't able to track her fast enough. Firing from the hip, Alema Rar shot another guard on the run. With 30 meters to go, she fired several shots into a window.

Alema Rar leapt through the shot-out window and tried to land in a forward roll. That's when she remembered that she was only wearing the durasteel harness, and couldn't bend her torso into a roll. Alema Rar landed in a painful skid, and crashed into a table. A guard was huddling under a window, clutching a blaster rifle. After staring at the naked Jedi for several seconds, he started to bring his blaster to bear on her.

Cursing at her own stupidity, Alema Rar rolled half-way over and shot the guard. She climbed to her feet, and noticed she had a long cut on her left breast and side. Ignoring it, she rushed into the next room, and killed another guard.

Following the Force, Alema Rar found some stairs to the roof. Only four guards were still shooting back from there. She took out three of them before they even knew that she was there. The fourth one turned to try and shoot at her, and was taken out by one of her friends in the warehouse. Alema Rar almost stood and waved to them that the roof was clear, but remembered that most soldiers tend to shoot anything that moves. So instead she went to clear the rest of the building.

After taking out eight more guards downstairs, Alema Rar found a comlink and told Captain Prestiin to come on over. While waiting for him and his men, she went to the opposite side of the building to look for a ship. There were none left.

"Jedi Alema Rar, do you know that there is a battle going on in orbit?" Captain Prestiin asked her when he arrived.

"No," she replied puzzled. Captain Prestiin, her and a couple of soldiers went to the roof to get a better look. One of them brought some macrobinoculars, which he passed to Alema Rar. She looked up, and sure enough, saw the bright lights of capital ship class turbolaser beams. Alema Rar noticed several smaller dots that were rapidly getting bigger. "Sithspit!" She looked at Captain Prestiin. "Dropships," she explained to him.

He ordered the troops into defensive positions. Alema Rar reached out with the Force, trying to figure out who was in the dropships. Instead, she felt danger from the ground. Alema Rar scanned the surrounding buildings, and saw guards taking up position in a building a couple of hundred meters away.

"Friends of yours?" she asked Captain Prestiin. Before he could respond, a blaster bolt hit the wall below them. All four dived for cover and started returning fire.

Captain Prestiin called for more troops to the roof, and told the rest to find positions on the lower floor. Alema Rar guessed that there were about fifty troops attacking her twenty or so. Not only were they out numbered, they didn't have an E-Web to mow down anyone foolish enough to try and charge across the open ground. One advantage that the defenders of the ops building did have this time was a Jedi.

With the Force Alema Rar aimed and fired. Every shot was a hit, although not necessarily a kill.

An enemy soldier was hiding behind a cargo container. He decided to stand and take a few shots. Before he even stood Alema Rar fired, using the Force to aim. Her blaster bolt clipped the top of his helmet, sending it flying. He fell to the ground unhurt. He lost control of his bladder and tried to claw his way into the duracrete.

Still, there were too many shooting back. "Luattir," she heard Captain Prestiin mutter under the blaster fire.

"Where?" Alema Rar asked him.

"To the left, on the roof," he replied while shooting at the group of guards Luattir was in.

With an evil grin Alema Rar sought out the Majordomo. He was tough to kill. For some reason he didn't actually get up and shoot often, but he did keep yelling into a comlink. Alema Rar shot a soldier than ran up to him. Probably a messenger, she thought.

Alema Rar turned to check out the dropships. The last one was landing, with all three on the far side of the ops building from Luattir and his guards. Alema Rar rolled over next to Capitan Prestiin, and left him in charge. Then she crawled to the stairs, and went back down to see who was in the drop ships.

Several hundred troops had already disembarked from the ships, and taken up defensive positions. Her own soldiers were already exchanging blaster fire with the main group. About three dozen from each side moved to flanking positions. Alema Rar held up the macrobinoculars to get a better look.

Instantly, she recognized the uniforms of the Hapan Marines. "Sithspit! Cease fire! Cease Fire!" she yelled. The few troops were close enough to hear her ducked back behind cover. She got on a comlink and told every one else not to fire on the troops from the dropships. "Get me white flag!" The soldiers started looking around for one. "Anything white!"

Someone passed her a white undershirt. Alema Rar found a piece of scrap metal and attached the shirt to it. She waved the cloth in the window until she didn't hear anymore blaster fire. Tentatively, she stuck her head up. A Hapan officer was also holding up a white flag. He waved to her to come across. The naked Jedi stood and climbed out of the window.

They met in the middle. As he approached, Alema Rar saw him checking her out. He introduced himself as Major Ra'xin. "Alema Rar, Jedi Knight," she replied. She could feel his surprise and joy. Before he could respond, she continued. "My troops are in the ops building, in a firefight. We could use some help."

"Sure, Jedi Alema Rar," he replied quickly. He pulled out his comlink, ordered two platoons forward, plus three squads to flank the enemy, and for the fighter cover to standby for coordinates. Alema Rar got on her comlink and informed Captain Prestiin to expect friendlies from the dropships. Less than a minute later, the Hapan Marines entered the ops building to re-enforce Captain Prestiin's troops. Alema Rar declined the safety of the dropships, and returned to the ops building. She was happy to see the Hapans carrying three E-Webs into the ops building.

The increased fire from the ops building, along with the three squads that were sent on the flanking maneuver quickly decimated Luattir's guards. When the Hetrinar assault bombers hit the enemy's position five minutes later, it was over. Once Alema Rar made sure that the Hapan medics were working on her troops as well as the Marines, she went to find Captain Prestiin.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ Chapter 5 ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Admiral. Jedi Tahiri has a bomb strapped to her. Do we have time to transfer her to another ship that has a bomb disposal expert on board?" Ai'ria asked.

The Admiral frowned slightly. "A bomb? Unless she is in immediate danger, I'm afraid not. We need to attack as soon as possible, before the pirates escape. Now, get into position, so we can launch the operation."

"Yes, Admiral," Ai'ria replied as she closed the link. She turned back to Tahiri. "Will you be OK a while longer, Jedi Tahiri?"

She really wanted to be rid of the ysalamir, not to mention the extremely uncomfortable frame. "I'll be fine," she replied.

As they moved into position, Ai'ria called Tahiri to a monitor. "We assembled this fleet to take out Schliebak's ships," Ai'ria said. "We hadn't planned on taking on all of the pirates at once. If they all stay and fight then we will only have a small advantage." As she spoke, the latest update from the spy satellite that she had left in-system came through.

"They won't," Tahiri replied. "Most of them will be happy if we take out their competitors for them."

"The Admiral and I agree. We are going to attempt to trap as many as possible, since we have the opportunity." She highlighted a heavily modified Hutt cruiser. "The Battle Dragons will try and take it out first. It is Schliebak's flagship, and the most powerful ship in system."

"What about the Golan?" Tahiri asked, pointing to an ancient Golan defense platform.

"We'll leave it for last. After all, it can't run," Ai'ria replied with a smile.

"What about Alema Rar? Tahiri asked.

Ai'ria took a deep breath. "We're going to give everyone a chance to surrender, and offer amnesty for the safe return of any slaves. But, this is a battle. Ships will be destroyed. Lives lost," Ai'ria said somberly.

They were both silent a moment. "What about help from the Galactic Alliance?" Tahiri asked.

"They've promised a task force. It should arrive in ten to twelve hours."

Tahiri knew that they couldn't possibly wait that long. She could only trust in the Force that everything would work out.

"Jedi Tahiri, I'm going to have to move you off the bridge during the battle. We can't have explosives, no matter how small, near the control stations."

"I understand," Tahiri replied, disappointed.

As the ship entered hyperspace, Tahiri was taken to a small cargo hold. She was handed a small holoviewer that had a tactical feed from the bridge. The door clanging shut sounded suspiciously like a cell door shutting. Tahiri climbed onto a small cargo container and sat down. Minutes later, the fleet exited hyperspace into the midst of a battle.

The Battle Dragons and Nova cruiser had emerged from hyperspace a mere forty seconds earlier. They offered the assorted pirates and slavers a chance to surrender. With only three Battle Dragons and a Nova cruiser, most of the pirates chose to fight.

When the rest of the Hapan fleet reverted from hyperspace, the Admiral offered them another chance to surrender, even as she launched her starfighters. None of the pirates seemed to be any more inclined to surrender than before. Giving up, she ordered her massive Star Destroyer to target a heavily modified yacht that was making a run for it.

The Battle Dragons headed straight for the Hutt cruiser. Under their combined fire the cruiser's shields collapsed in about twenty minutes. Once Schliebak's flagship was destroyed, most of the other pirate ships seemed to lose interest in the fight. The Hapan Navy disabled or destroyed as many as they could before they escaped. Nearly an hour after the battle started, it was over.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Alema Rar found Captain Prestiin talking with his Weequay Sergeant and a Hapan Lieutenant. She had taken a little side trip and retrieved the high heels that she had worn at the Hutt's party. Someone had handed her a jumpsuit while she was walking around. Luckily, it was barely big enough to fit, which was just the way she liked it. She had even taken the time to cut off the sleeves and pants legs.

Captain Prestiin noticed her and stepped away from his companions. Alema Rar walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his him. "Hey, Captain Prestiin, want to celebrate our victory?" she asked him in a sultry voice.

Smiling, he replied, "Well, we'll need someplace quiet, and out of the way."

"I know just the place," she said as they walked off, arm in arm.

Half way to the 'quiet place' Alema Rar had in mind, her comlink beeped.

"Tahiri! I'm so glad you're OK! How did they find you?"

"Oh, the pirate that bought me was actually an undercover Hapan agent," Tahiri replied.

"Really? Well I guess it's a good thing she took off before Captain Prestiin's troops tried to rescue you."

"Captain Prestiin? Who's Captain Prestiin?"

"He's an ex-GA soldier from the war. Him and some of his troops rescued me." She smiled up at her hero.

Tahiri thought about that for a moment. "So that's why you were always so friendly with the guards," she replied.

"Not really, I was planning on getting Luattir or one of the guards to free me. When Captain Prestiin told me who he was, I just kept up the act."

"Oh, OK. Hey, I'm on the Hapan flagship. A couple of their bomb disposal techs are going to take a look at this thing on my back," Tahiri said.

"You still got that on? We captured the guy who made it. Come on down and he can disarm it. Or get the Hapans to take him to the ship."

"Really? That's great," Tahiri gleefully replied.

"Alright. I've got to take care of something. I'll talk to you later," Alema Rar said as she gently squeezed Captain Prestiin's crotch.

"I'll see you soon," Tahiri said and shut down the link.

Alema Rar and Captain Prestiin arrived at the quiet place she had in mind. He wasn't surprised at all to be in the dungeon. They both set down their blaster carbines.

"I heard about what you did to Jedi Tahiri down here," he told her as she stripped off her tight jumpsuit.

"And I bet you can't wait to do something like that to me," she replied with a smile as she began stripping off his clothes. When he was naked, Alema Rar sunk to her knees and took his hard cock into her mouth. As she sucked him off, she felt him pull her arms behind her and lock her wrist and arm cuffs together. She just kept bobbing her head.

Before he blew his load, he pulled out and picked her up. Alema Rar meekly let him unlock her cuffs, and secure them to a padded nerfhide bench. She was on her hands and knees, straddling the bench. Her ankles and wrists were locked to an O-ring on each side. He took a wide strap from underneath the bench, and buckled it tight over her waist, pinning her abdomen tightly against the nerfhide. With the Force Alema Rar would have no problem freeing herself. But that wouldn't be any fun.

She looked back as he mounted her. With a few caresses of her lekku, he plunged in. Alema Rar moaned in pleasure. She tugged at her bonds, loving every second of it. Captain Prestiin fucked her till he shot his load into her. She was still building to her own orgasm, but lucky for her he barely missed a stroke. He matched her orgasm with his second. After they were both finished, he noisily plopped out of her, and strolled around to her face.

"Hey, you mind cleaning this off for me, babe?" he asked her with a leer.

As she was licking his cock dry, Alema Rar was surprised to hear the door open. The Force hadn't alerted her to anyone coming. She still couldn't sense anyone at the door. Captain Prestiin seemed shocked as well. He pulled his cock out and Alema Rar turned to see who had interrupted her celebration.

"Tahiri!" She greeted her friend with a smile.

"Alema Rar," Tahiri replied with a bland smile. She walked into the dungeon followed by four Hapan Marines. Alema Rar could see more taking up position outside. Several meters away, she felt Tahiri's ysalamir cut off the Force.

"You must be Captain Prestiin?" Tahiri asked him as she slowly walked towards the bench.

"Yes, Jedi Tahiri," he replied as he fumbled to pull his pants on.

"Tell me Captain Prestiin, were you here when Luattir strapped me down and whipped me?" Tahiri asked him.

"Um, no Ma'am. I wasn't," he answered as he pulled his shirt on.

"Oh, that's too bad. It was quite a show." She picked up a power-whip from a table. "Tell me, Captain Prestiin, do you know what setting Luattir usually sets this to?"

"Level three normally, but for punishments like yours, level five," he replied, puzzled.

Tahiri looked at the power settings on the handle. One through Seven. She put it on level three.

Alema Rar was growing concerned over the direction of the conversation. She yanked uselessly on the durasteel cuffs.

"Well, Captain Prestiin, it looks like you've already had your fun, so you can leave. Me and Alema Rar have a few things to discuss." She slowly walked around the squirming Twi'lek, gently stroking her lekku and ass.

"Tahiri, it was all an act. I didn't really want to whip you. I promise," Alema Rar plead.

Captain Prestiin seemed hesitant to leave Alema Rar alone with Tahiri. On the other hand, Tahiri did have a power-whip, and there were four armed Hapan Marines on her side.

"Thanks for all the fun, Jedi Alema Rar," he said as he grabbed his blaster and walked out the door.

One of the Marines locked the door and Alema Rar became even more alarmed.

"I'm really sorry about whipping you, Tahiri," Alema Rar said quickly, as she struggled with the unforgiving cuffs. "I had to keep up the act for Luattir, so he would trust me!"

Tahiri sat down next to her. "Alema Rar. My dear friend." She lightly rubbed the back of Alema Rar's neck. "I'm such a nice, forgiving person." Alema Rar looked back at her with the beginning of a smile. "I'll just set the power-whip on three."

"Please don't! Please! I'll make it up to you! I'll do anything!"

Tahiri ignored her as she stood up. "Now, I seem to remember that someone or another said that I made too much noise and wanted to gag me."

"Sithspit," Alema Rar muttered, as Tahiri picked up the very same gag that Alema Rar had shoved into Tahiri's mouth the day before yesterday. She stared at the gag as Tahiri brought it to her face. After a moment's hesitation, Alema Rar gave up and opened wide, letting Tahiri strap the synthrubber gag into her mouth.

Without even bother to say anything, Tahiri picked up the padded nerfhide blindfold and put it on the struggling Twi'lek. Smiling with anticipation, Tahiri picked the power-whip back up and walked around to Alema Rar's helpless ass.

Tahiri swung the power-whip with about three-quarters of her strength. Alema Rar howled it pain. Even through the gag, Tahiri could tell the blow had really hurt. Startled, Tahiri turned the power-whip down to level two. She pulled her arm back and swung it again. Alema Rar howled again, not quite as loud as the first time. Tahiri quickly gave her another lick.