Star Wars Jedi Tahiri & Alema Rar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without the Force, gauging how much pain Alema Rar was in was a little tricky. Tahiri knew that she had been whipped a lot harder than the Twi'lek had. Tahiri didn't realize how much pain she had taken. She cut off the power whip and set it down. Alema Rar was crying in agony. Tahiri gently rubbed the welts on her ass and thighs.

Any sympathy Tahiri might have had was lost when she touched the larger and much more painful welts on her own thighs. She turned away from the bench and went to find something else to use on her friend.

After looking over the various implements of pain on the walls, Tahiri found something that intrigued her. It was something she had heard of, but this was the first time she had actually seen one. As matter of fact, Alema Rar herself was where Tahiri had heard about them. Tahiri looked at her escorts. Two men and two women. Tahiri called one of the women over to help her get ready for her next piece of revenge on Alema Rar.

First, Tahiri stripped off the jumpsuit that she was wearing. Now she was only wearing the durasteel harness, collar and cuffs that were welded on. Tahiri picked up the strap-on and held it in place while her assistant buckled the straps behind her. The black synthrubber cock was about 25 centimeters long, and about 5 in diameter.

The bench placed Alema Rar's quivering pussy a little to high for Tahiri to fuck. Conveniently, there was a lever that adjusted the height. Once the Twi'lek's blue snatch was the proper height, Tahiri stepped up and shoved her fake cock in. With one hand, she grabbed the nerfhide strap across her back. With the other, she spanked Alema Rar's ass while she fucked her. Every so often, Tahiri would switch hands.

When Alema Rar was on the verge of orgasm, Tahiri would cruelly pull out and leave her helpless until she calmed down. Time after time Tahiri took her to the edge, and back. On the fifth time, Tahiri impulsively shoved the slick synthrubber cock into her ass.

Alema Rar screamed into the gag, more in shock than in pain. Smiling evilly, Tahiri fucked her fellow Jedi in the ass with her strap-on cock. She gave up spanking her, and grabbed the belt of Alema Rar's harness with both hands, pulling back for leverage.

Tahiri was used to having the Force to tell her when one of her lovers was about to orgasm. She had had to pay careful attention to keep Alema Rar from coming. Tahiri was so into fucking her ass that she was caught by surprise when Alema Rar moaned in orgasm. She shoved her cock in to the hilt and held it. Finally Alema Rar came down from her orgasmic high.

With out bothering to take off the strap-on, Tahiri sat down next to Alema Rar's head. She removed the gag and blindfold from her friend. "Now, Alema Rar, I forgive you," she said soothingly as she caressed her sensitive lekku.

Alema Rar looked up at her, still trying to catch her breath from her orgasm. "No problem babe. By the way, you swing a power-whip like a youngling."

Tahiri's mouth popped open in mock outrage. "You little slut! I turned it down from three to two after the first lick. And I got whipped on level five!"

"Well, you want to see how level seven feels? I've had the experience."

Tahiri winced in sympathy. "No, I think I'll decline the honor."

"Come on, I'll only whip you once," Alema Rar said.

"Forget it, I got to go get this kriffing bomb off me."

"Oh, yeah. Well, if you could unlock me, I'd really appreciate it," Alema Rar said with a smile.

"Well, I guess so," Tahiri replied with a shrug. She unlocked the quick-snap locks on the bench and the two Jedi got dressed. Alema Rar pulled on her too-tight, abbreviated jumpsuit, and Tahiri her too-big one. The only differences in the two were the high heels that Alema Rar was wearing, and the sleeves and pants legs on Tahiri's. With Tahiri's guards in tow, they went to find the imprisoned bomb maker.

After the bomb was disarmed, the two Jedi faced the slow process of getting the durasteel harness, collar and cuffs cut off. It was wonderful being able to feel each other with the Force. While they were lying face down letting the engineers work on the durasteel, Alema Rar asked Tahiri about their lightsabers.

"The Bothan that got mine left the system immediately." She wouldn't use the word bought. "The Hutt that got yours escaped during the battle."

"I guess we'll have to track them down then, won't we," Alema Rar replied, smiling with anticipation.

"I can't wait."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ Epilogue ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Three weeks later, on Coruscant . . .

"Hi Tahiri," Alema Rar greeted her friend. "Hey! When did you get your lightsaber back?"

Laughing, Tahiri replied, "A few days ago. Kre'lya, the Bothan that bought it, heard about the 'Great Jedi Escape' from Schliebak and was so scared he sent it back to the Temple with an apology and a promise to never commit a crime again. Oh, and he sent me ten thousand credits"

"That's awesome," Alema Rar replied. "What are you going to do with the money?"

"Donate it to the slaves we rescued from Schliebak and the other slavers. The Hapans are selling several of the ships they captured for them as well."

"That's a good idea. Master Skywalker still hasn't let me go find mine."

"Well, I'm sure he'll come around sooner or later. By the way, I see you really like the magnetic belt that I brought from Tenel Ka," Tahiri said, eying the silver belt around her waist.

"Oh yes! I love it!" Alema Rar replied as she flicked her hips at Tahiri.

"It goes great with your outfit," Tahiri said, referring to the skintight black synthhide jumpsuit with black mid-heeled boots. Besides the belt, the only color was the silver zipper down the front. The large ring at the top of the zipper was pulled down to show off a generous portion of the Twi'lek's tits. Tahiri resisted the impulse to grab the ring and pull it down more.

Alema Rar seemed to sense Tahiri's thoughts, and tilted the ring a little closer to her with a smile.

"Next time you visit Hapes, ask Tenel Ka to let you try on the collar that I did on my visit. It's. . . interesting," Tahiri told her.

Alema Rar could sense that she was hiding something. "Sure, I'll do that," she replied after a moment. "There is one more thing I'm disappointed about, though."

"What?" Tahiri replied.

"Ever since I built my first lightsaber, there is something I always wondered about it. On Spraikela, I thought that I would find out."

"And what's that?" Tahiri asked, concerned.

"What I could do to a Hutt with it!" Alema Rar replied with a big smile.

"I'd love to see that myself," she replied after a good laugh.

"I got to run. I'm supposed to be meeting Master Skywalker."

"Have fun," Tahiri said. "And may the Force be with you."

"You too," Alema Rar replied as she headed for Master Skywalker's office.

Alema Rar stepped into the empty foyer. She sensed that Master Skywalker had a guest. Before she took a seat on one of the couches to wait, a voice came from his office.

"Ah, Jedi Alema Rar, come on in," Master Skywalker said. As she entered, he made introductions. "Alema Rar, this is Talon Karrde, an information broker, and friend of mine," he said nodding towards the man sitting across from him. "And Talon Karrde, this is Jedi Alema Rar."

"Pleased to meet you," Alema Rar said as she shook Talon's hand. A little old, but still nice enough looking, Alema Rar thought.

"Alema Rar, Talon has something that belongs to you," Master Skywalker told her. Smiling, Talon reached into his bag and pulled out a silver cylindrical object.

"My lightsaber!" Alema Rar shouted with glee. He handed it to her and she clutched it to her chest a few seconds. "Thank you so much! How did you find it?" She was thinking of a few ways to thank him, but she couldn't do them with Master Skywalker present.

"A broker was trying to pass it off as a Clone War era antique. I bought it, figuring that Master Skywalker would want it. When I contacted him about it, he informed me that yours was missing," Talon said.

"Oh, thank you," Alema Rar told him again. "I promise I'll make it up to you, one way or another." She winked at him seductively, where Master Skywalker couldn't see.

"I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement on the matter," he replied blandly as she attached the lightsaber to her belt.

"Actually Talon already has a few ideas on how you can repay him, but that discussion will have to wait awhile. If you'll excuse us, Alema Rar, Talon and I have some more business to discuss," Luke said.

"Yes Master Skywalker," Alema Rar replied dutifully. She exchanged comlink frequencies with Talon, and left.

*

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.