All Comments on 'Star Wars: Return to Trigalis Ch. 04'

by HandcuffGirl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Amazing can't wait for the next chapter.

Will you bring the zoloz back in?

or is it going to be straight admiral dalla?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

I vote back to Admiral Daala! Time for Ta'tan'ia to be back with her one true Mistress....with Stormie helping to keep her in line (and loving every minute of it) too. Perhaps Daala could already have Tenel Ka under control again too...and the two submissives could have some fun together.

As for the plot, what about introducing some (former) Imperial Royal Guards? What are they up to in this timeline..?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
star wars: no one gets laid

Dude, I appreciate a good build-up and backstory, but your stuff's pretty light on the actual sex. Lesbian bondage sex is so damn hot; please please please put more in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Contrarian View To Earlier Posters.

I'm certainly glad you're back writing again. And it is nice to read an actual story with a plot that has just enough sex scenes to spice things up and keep it interesting. Although I certainly hope that the keystone cop traits that the Jedi in your stories seem to have won't be too obvious in this story.

Neosteeled

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHandcuffGirl@HandcuffGirl
Hi all! I hope that everyone likes my stories, votes them all a 5 and leaves me lots of feedback. - ahandcuffgirl(at)yahoo(dot)com L1ter0t1ca has removed my email from all of my stories, because they are assholes.