Star Wars: Return to Trigalis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. I had assumed he would just leave it with the desk officer," Ta'tan'ia said, glancing down and tapping her comlink screen. "But I suppose that would be easier."

Sergeant Bakuu had given both of them his comm code on their previous visit, but they hadn't given him theirs.

"I'll give him mine too," Stormie said a couple of seconds later, as she began tapping the comlink maglocked around her own wrist.

A minute or so later two officers appeared with Quinn Nobi between them.

"Where's Sergeant Bakuu?" the taller of the two asked. "And who are you?"

"Jedi Knight Ta'tan'ia," she answered. "And Lieutenant Kintra. Sergeant Bakuu just left . He seemed to have something important to do."

"Yeah," Stormie quickly agreed with a nod.

"Oh, the Jedi," the Officer commented absently. "Well, where do you want him?" he asked, nodding towards Quinn.

"In here is fine," Ta'tan'ia replied, gesturing towards the interrogation room.

Once they put Quinn in the room, Ta'tan'ia had the officers make sure they weren't being recorded. Then she went in, along with Stormie. Even though he was as defiant as before, Ta'tan'ia had a better feeling about this time.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Let's say I was inclined to tell you who our source was, what would you give me in return?" Quinn asked.

They had been questioning him for several minutes. So far, he seemed to be mostly amused by the attempted interrogation, just like before. Now though, Ta'tan'ia could sense a change in his mood.

"You killed two Security Officers, and helped kill seven more. You're going to spend the rest of your life in prison," she told him.

"What about some of my brothers, then?" he replied. "Most of them didn't even have a blaster, much less shoot one. What can you do for them."

"The Jedi aren't going to release a bunch of outlaw swoop-bikers for this," Ta'tan'ia responded. "The Empire will track down the source on their end sooner or later. Meanwhile, we could set up a task force of Galactic Alliance Security Officers right here in New Coronet dedicated just to stopping the Zoloz from doing anything remotely illegal. Smuggling weapons, having so much as a gram of spice, not having proper registration for your speeder-bikes, anything they can think of."

"Ronko shavit," Quinn answered succinctly. "The G-A isn't going to spend that kind of credits on just us."

"I can think of a few dozen or so Senators off the top of my head that would be happy to help the Jedi set one up." She paused a moment, then added, "Especially if a Jedi or two is going to be leading the task force."

"And if not, Imperial Security would be happy to get rid of all the Zoloz in New Coronet, just for the fun of it," Stormie added with a sneer.

"How do I know I can trust you?" Quinn asked.

"We're just here because of the blasters," Ta'tan'ia told him. "Once we ensure that's stopped, then the Zoloz will once again be the New Coronet Security Force's problem."

He glanced between the two of them, then stared off at the wall over their right shoulders several moments. "General Spraugg," he finally said. "We got the blasters from a General Spraugg."

Ta'tan'ia could sense he was being truthful. She also noticed Stormie tapping into her comlink. She had taken the brace off, and moved the durasteel comlink to her left wrist.

"And how long have you been getting weapons from this General Spraugg?" Ta'tan'ia asked him as Stormie continued tapping her comlink screen.

"This was the first time," he answered. "But it was supposed to be a regular thing."

Ta'tan'ia could sense he was still telling the truth.

"So you set the deal up directly with General Spraugg?" she asked him. "There wasn't anyone else involved?"

"Well, Krayt, but he's dead," he replied with a shrug.

Ta'tan'ia sensed he was hiding something, but before she could probe further, she felt shock from Stormie, followed quickly by a strong feeling of satisfaction. She glanced over towards her questioningly.

"Just checking into something," Stormie said vaguely. "I'll fill you when we leave."

Ta'tan'ia gave her a nod, then turned her attention back to Quinn.

"So what did Krayt do?"

"He's the one that first linked up with General Spraugg. The cops on Trallis II are too nosy to let them move the blasters like we could here though, so he got a hold of us, and we set up the deal," Quinn explained with a shrug.

Ta'tan'ia could tell he wasn't being completely truthful. She didn't know if it really mattered though. She was confident General Spraugg was the supplier.

"Did you deal with any other Imperials?"

"Just General Spraugg," Quinn answered.

"Okay, Mister Nobi, we appreciate your assistance. We're going to confirm what you've said. As long as you've told us the truth, the Jedi won't take any unusual notice of the Zoloz on Trigalis."

"Hey Jedi, I got a question before you go," Quinn said as Ta'tan'ia was about to stand up.

"What?" Ta'tan'ia asked warily.

"Why'd you go through all that trouble to take Terri from us?" he asked. "Even after we told her who she really was, she wanted to stay. She loved being our Zoloz slut."

"I'm not going to answer that," Ta'tan'ia stated as she stood up, she could sense Stormie's curiosity about Terri, and definitely didn't want her finding out too much. Like who she really was.

"Well, can I still get a blow job?" he asked with a grin. "You were good. I mean not as good as Terri, but still, really good," he added with a shrug, still leering. "I'll even take one from the Imperial bitch," he added, smiling towards Stormie.

"I wasn't aware Zoloz' had dicks," Stormie replied dryly.

"Wanna see," Quinn responded promptly, reaching to open his pants with his cuffed hands.

"Sure," Stormie answered. "Ta'tan'ia, let me see your lightsaber," she asked, holding her hand out. "I'll cut it off and take it back to the Empire for proof."

Quinn burst out in laughter, but stopped trying to pull his dick out in front of them.

Ta'tan'ia ignored him as they walked out of the interrogation room. One of the guards who had brought Quinn was waiting in the corridor.

"I'm Officer Riesdon," he told them with a friendly smile. He paused a moment to glance inside the interrogation room at Quinn, then closed the door. "Lieutenant Neitta told me to take care of you while you're here. Who do you need to see next?"

"No one, Thank you," Ta'tan'ia answered with a flick of her lekku. "I believe we're done here for now."

"Well, okay then," he replied in obvious disappointment. "I'll walk you out."

"Thank you," Ta'tan'ia responded with a polite nod, glancing down at her comlink while Officer Riesdon commed someone to come take Quinn back to his cell. Sergeant Bakuu had sent her Cyllir's comm code, as she had told him to.

Officer Riesdon escorted them back to the front desk, where they retrieved their blasters. Ta'tan'ia could sense his eyes watching her ass as she walked in front of him, but she ignored it. She had left her cloak back on the ship this time, and she knew the combination of her armored bodysuit and thigh harness gave him plenty to see.

"So who's this Terri that Quinn was talking about," Stormie asked as they descended the steps to the street.

"A bounty hunter the Zoloz kidnapped," Ta'tan'ia explained dismissively, using the Force to get her not to ask anything else on the subject.

"So where is she?" Stormie prompted as they walked down the sidewalk. Their speeder was about halfway down the block. "We should talk to her."

"Somewhere safe," Ta'tan'ia said, glancing at her. "She doesn't know anything. Who is General Spraugg?" she asked, hoping to change the subject.

"Oh, he's second-in-command of the Perinn Sector. At least until I send my report in, anyway."

"And why the satisfaction when Quinn told us he was supplying the weapons?"

Stormie glanced at her questionably a heartbeat before answering. "Well, the commander of the Perinn Sector is a General Gharstill. Let's just say he recently caused a few problems for Imperial Security, and me in particular. So finding out it was his executive officer is... satisfying."

"So the Empire is going to punish General Gharstill because of what his second-in-command did?" Ta'tan'ia asked quizzically.

"Well, a commanding officer would automatically take at least some of the heat for something his subordinate did, especially when it comes to stealing a couple thousand Imperial blasters," Stormie explained. "However, General Spraugg isn't just his second-in-command. They've been together for nearly thirty-five years, all the way back to the Imperial Army Officer's Academy."

Ta'tan'ia wriggled her lekku thoughtfully. "Well, I'm mainly concerned with stopping the weapons," she said as they approached their speeder.

"Oh, don't worry about that," Stormie replied assuredly. "We're going to take care of him real good," she explained with a nod of anticipation. "General Spraugg will never steal anything from the Empire ever again."

"Well I think the Zoloz are up to something," Ta'tan'ia commented as they climbed into the speeder. "That was too easy. It was almost like he was just waiting for an excuse to tell us who their source was."

Stormie hesitated a moment before responding. "You think he was lying?"

"Not about General Spraugg being the source," Ta'tan'ia answered after a few moments.

"Well, we'll confirm it anyway," Stormie told her. "As for the Zoloz, I say let the New Coronet Security Force worry about them. We did what we came here for."

"We're going back to the ship, right?" Ta'tan'ia asked. "I need to report in to the Council."

"Yes," Stormie responded with a nod. "I need to report to Imperial Security as well, so we can confirm this."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Nearly twenty minutes later, they arrived back at the ship. They climbed out of the speeder. Stormie locked it with the remote, while opening the ship's hatch.

Ta'tan'ia headed for the cell, while Stormie went to the cockpit. She quickly pulled out her datapad with the monitoring program for the Jedi's comlink. While she did that, she also sent a message to Colonel Drasi informing him who had stolen the blasters, and that she would contact him as soon as she could with more details. Then she listened in on Ta'tan'ia's report to the Jedi, and watched her on the holocameras.

"Master Horn, we've learned from one of the local Zoloz that they got the weapons from a General Spraugg. Lieutenant Kintra is informing the Imperials," Ta'tan'ia told him.

"Excellent," Corron Horn responded.

"However, Master, I still think the Zoloz are hiding something. Quinn—he is the local chapter's president—gave up General Spraugg too easy. The first time we talked to him, he basically laughed in our face. So did most of the other Zoloz. This time though, it was almost like he was waiting for an excuse to tell us."

There was a couple of moments of silence before the Jedi Master replied.

"They're a notorious outlaw swoop-bike gang. No doubt they're hiding something," he finally answered. "Do you have anything more specific?"

"No Master," Ta'tan'ia admitted.

"Well, the Trigalis Governor has made it clear he doesn't want the Jedi or Imperial agents on Trigalis any longer than we need to be," Corron told her. "As soon as the Empire confirms that this General . . . Spraugg is responsible, both you and Lieutenant Kintra need to leave. Until then, stay out of everyone's way as much as possible. If we see an unusual amount of weapons or anything, we can always send a task force back in to clean things up."

"Yes Master," Ta'tan'ia answered obediently. "I'll be off-planet as soon as I can."

They shut down the link, and Stormie leaned back in her chair. She supposed she would have to warn Cyllir about the Jedi monitoring New Coronet for illegal weapons. There was a little risk that telling him might expose her monitoring Ta'tan'ia's comlink, but not too much. Besides, Imperial Security couldn't have anyone shutting down one of their operations before it even got started.

On the monitor, Ta'tan'ia took off her nerfhide chest harness, and tossed it on the bunk. Then she began loosening some of the straps of her bodysuit as she walked out of the cell. Stormie turned off the monitor, and put the datapad back in the drawer. A moment latter, she heard the Jedi's boot steps approaching the cockpit.

Admiral Daala's Doctor had told her that the Jedi would get aroused if someone spanked her, and feel loyal towards her. Up until now, the mission had taken priority, but now Stormie could verify the good Doctor's work. Especially the spanking her ass part.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Ta'tan'ia paused at the hatchway, and waited a heartbeat for Stormie to acknowledge her before she went in. "Master Horn wants me to stay until your people confirm General Spraugg is the source of the weapons," she said as she slid into the co-pilot's chair. "Then we're supposed to leave. Apparently the planetary Governor is upset we're here."

"That shouldn't take too long," Stormie answered. "Imperial Security works fast."

"I suppose I need to get my ship," Ta'tan'ia told her. "I need to change out of this bodysuit."

"Oh, you don't have to wait to take off that bodysuit," Stormie replied with a sly smile.

"You have something I can borrow?" Ta'tan'ia asked, puzzled.

"Nope," Stormie answered, her smile turning seductive. "But I have autopilot, so we can have some fun while we go get your ship."

Ta'tan'ia thought about that a moment. The Zoloz weren't likely to find them mid-flight. Besides, there was something about the Imperial Security Agent she had found. . . enticing since she had first woken up naked in her cell. She had been preoccupied with the mission, but now that it was complete, she could. . . submit to her desires.

"You know I'm wearing my chastity belt, right?" Ta'tan'ia asked her as she slowly began unzipping her bodysuit, revealing her purple tits.

"Well, I'm sure we can still find something fun to do, especially since you're already wearing a collar and cuffs," Stormie replied, still smiling seductively at her. "Until you've earned some pleasure for yourself."

With that Stormie turned and requested permission to take off for a sub-orbital flight, while glancing back at Ta'tan'ia, who was taking off her thigh harness and armored bodysuit.

Ta'tan'ia's arousal increased as she she stripped off her bodysuit. When she got it down to her boots, she had to sit down to take them off as well. By the time she was naked except for her head harness, beskar collar, cuffs, and chastity belt, spaceport control was giving them an estimated take off time approximately twelve minutes out. She went to stand up, and felt a twinge of pain shoot through her calves.

"You okay?" Stormie asked as she quickly sat back down and gave them a quick massage.

"Yeah," Ta'tan'ia answered, pulling her boots back on, and dismissing the pain. She felt a lot better—and sexier—when she stood back up with her fifteen-centimeter heeled boots strapped tightly around her feet and ankles. "So, you said we could still find something fun to do?" she asked with another friendly smile, posing seductively. "Or do we have to wait until after we take off?"

Stormie grinned up at her a heartbeat. "Oh, there's no way I'm waiting that long to have some fun with you," she said, standing up and stepping towards her.

Then Stormie leaned in, and gave her a kiss, reaching up and caressing her breast at the same time. Ta'tan'ia parted her lips as she felt the Imperial's hand on her breast. They pressed against each other a few seconds, then Stormie nudged her back out of the cockpit with a simple, "Come on."

Ta'tan'ia let her take her wrist and lead her down the corridor. The fact that she was leaving her thigh harness, with her blaster and lightsaber, behind barely flashed through her mind. Stormie mostly eyed her as they walked, only glancing ahead every few seconds or so. They passed a couple of hatches, and Ta'tan'ia realized they were going back to the cell she had been using.

"I knew you just wanted to keep me locked up in here," she said with a smile as Stormie let go of her wrist just inside the foyer area.

Stormie flashed her a mischievous smile back as she stepped over to a set of drawers against the bulkhead. She opened the top one, then turned back to Ta'tan'ia.

"I don't have to keep you in here to keep you locked up," she replied, displaying a set of binders.

"Ooh," Ta'tan'ia cooed as she she obligingly stepped forward, holding her wrists out towards her.

Stormie raised an eyebrow questioningly, then reached out, pushed her chrono up out of the way, and snapped the binder around her wrist. Next she twisted her arm and spun her—with Ta'tan'ia's cooperation—moving her cuffed wrist to the small of her back. As she did, Ta'tan'ia smiled back over her shoulder and obligingly put her right hand behind her back as well. Then she felt her push her comlink up a few centimeters, and snap the second binder around her right wrist.

"Eyes forward," Stormie told her firmly as she reached up and turned her head to face back towards the hatchway.

"Yes Ma'am," Ta'tan'ia said with an overly eager smile, looking out into the corridor. She sensed her step away, back towards the set of drawers she had gotten the binders from. Then heard the subtle sounds of her pulling a couple of items out.

"Let's go, Jedi," Stormie said a moment later, spanking her ass.

As Ta'tan'ia started out of the cell, she felt Stormie gripping her bicep, guiding her along. They headed back towards the cockpit, but took a left down another corridor just before they reached it. A few meters later they stopped at a hatchway on the left. Stormie causally waved her wrist comlink over the keypad next to the hatch, causing it to slide open. Then she gave Ta'tan'ia a nudge, who stepped in ahead of her.

Inside, Ta'tan'ia looked around to see a small cabin. It was perhaps three meters wide, and maybe two deep. Stormie led her to the bunk, which wasn't a whole lot bigger than the one in the cell, gave her another open-mouthed kiss, then had her lie face-down on the bunk.

The next thing Ta'tan'ia felt was Stormie trying to take of off her boots. After fumbling with them a few moments, she asked, "How do you take these kriffing things off?"

"Like this," Ta'tan'ia replied, lifting her feet back towards her ass, and reaching back with her cuffed hands to pull the maglock on the strap apart.

"The other one," Stormie told her firmly as she pulled the first boot off her foot.

Ta'tan'ia obediently opened the other boot and let her pull it off her as well. Then she felt hard slap on her ass.

"That's for taking so long," Stormie explained, reaching over and spanking her other ass cheek.

"Sorry Ma'am," she responded between moans of arousal from each slap. At the same time, she had unconsciously let her feet drop back down onto the mattress.

"Put your feet back up," Stormie told her, giving her yet another slap on her ass, this one harder than the others.

"Yes Ma'am," Ta'tan'ia answered, gasping in pleasure as she promptly put her feet back up, and unconsciously looked down at the mattress in front of her. Next she sensed her pick something up off the mattress, and felt the familiar cold durasteel of a shackle close around her ankle.

Instead of shackling her other ankle though, Stormie pulled her feet up closer to her ass, passed the cable connecting the ankle shackles around the one connecting her cuffs, and then snapped the other shackle around her right ankle, leaving her in a Gamorean-tie.

"Now that's how I want you locked up," Stormie said, spanking her ass again. "Cuffed, helpless, and ready to please me," she added, leaning down to kiss her while stroking her tchin—her left lek. "I've got to get back to the cockpit for takeoff though," she explained, stepping over to a set of drawers against the bulkhead.