Star Wars: Return to Trigalis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled out a small piece of black cloth, and held it up for Ta'tan'ia to see. It was a pair of panties.

"Open up," Stormie told her with an evil grin, balling them up, and holding them in front of her face.

Ta'tan'ia opened her mouth, and she stuffed them in. Then Ta'tan'ia saw a roll of gray spacer's tape in her hand.

A few seconds later, Ta'tan'ia had a couple of layers of tape all the way around her head, underneath her lekku, covering her mouth completely. Stormie had even put a layer under her chin, holding her mouth closed tight.

"Be back soon," Stormie told her with a cheerful smile, stroking her tchin again. She took a step towards the hatchway, but paused and glanced at the drawers a few seconds, obviously considering something. Then she flashed Ta'tan'ia an evil grin, and said, "Don't go anywhere," as she walked out into the corridor, closing the hatch behind herself.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

As Stormie headed for the cockpit, she thought of the Zoloz shock collar she had stashed in the lower drawer, underneath her pants. She had almost put it on Ta'tan'ia—back on Ta'tan'ia—but had decided it was too risky. She didn't want her to suddenly remember the last time she had locked it on her, or spot Property of Zoloz etched in it, and start asking awkward questions. Maybe when she got her more firmly under control though...

After settling down in the pilot's seat, Stormie checked her screens. She still had a few minutes till take off, so she commed Colonel Drasi as she began preflight.

"Lieutenant Kintra," he greeted her with a nod, once the link was made. "Excellent work. General Spraugg should be arrested shortly."

"Thank you Sir," Stormie responded with a polite nod. "We need to be cautious with the Zoloz. Jedi Ta'tan'ia is very suspicious of their giving up their source, and has told the Jedi as much."

Stormie couldn't mention that it was Jedi Corran Horn, in particular, who she had talked to, or that he had told Ta'tan'ia that they would keep an on the Zoloz for blasters. If she did that, then she'd have to explain how she knew that. Colonel Drasi probably wouldn't have a problem with her monitoring Jedi Ta'tan'ia's comlink—at least as long as she didn't get caught—but he would probably want to know how she uploaded the program.

Even if she just told him she had done it while Ta'tan'ia had been unconscious after their 'ambush' by the Zoloz, he might not believe her. She definitely couldn't tell him that she had kidnapped the Jedi, and taken her to Admiral Daala who had had a Doctor perform a memory wipe on her... along with a few other procedures. Could she?

"Of course," Colonel Drasi answered with his own nod. "Does she suspect you've been working behind her back?"

Now Stormie couldn't help but grin. "No Sir," she replied. "While she is suspicious that something is going on with the Zoloz, I am very confident she doesn't suspect me, or the Empire," she explained.

"Be careful, Lieutenant," Colonel Drasi warned her sternly. "Jedi have proven themselves very dangerous."

"I will, Sir," Stormie responded. "I'm keeping her busy while I take her to get her ship."

"Good," he replied. Then he paused a heartbeat. "When you finish, feel free to take a few of days off. You've earned it."

"Thank you, Sir," she answered with a broad smile. She wondered how long she could keep Ta'tan'ia... busy during that time. She couldn't very well investigate their deal with the Zoloz if she were Gamorean-cuffed with her tongue in my pussy.

Colonel Drasi gave her a friendly smile, and shut down the link.

Less than a minute later, the spaceport commed them with clearance to take off. Stormie acknowledged, and powered the engines. Ta'tan'ia's ship was docked at the next closest spaceport, a little over a thousand klicks away. Even with atmospheric speed-limits, Stormie could easily be there in less than an hour—if she were heading straight there. Instead though, she programmed an elliptical flight-path, and set her ship's engines to a mere two hundred klicks an hour. ETA, seven hours. Plenty of time to have some fun with her new slavejedi.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ THE END ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.