All Comments on 'Star Wars: Secret Negotiations'

by HandcuffGirl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MunchDKMunchDKover 10 years ago
Very nice...

To see another sexy story from you. I always love to read your Star Wars erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your older writings

I liked this offering but I admit I liked your longer stories that had longer seductions/submissions and, of course, more sex...:)

neosteeledneosteeledover 10 years ago
Verrrry Interestinggg!

I guess wearing slave outfits runs in the family! If I may be a bit impertinent in asking. Did Senator Leia escaped her beskar shackles after she got thawed out?

Neosteeled

HandcuffGirlHandcuffGirlover 10 years agoAuthor
Leia is freed from the carbonite.

In chapter eleven of Imperial Prostitute III Leia is freed from the carbonite.

HandcuffGirlHandcuffGirlover 10 years agoAuthor
Oh, you asked about the shackles

I guess I didn't really say one way or the other, but yes, Leia is freed from the shackles as well.

DeathwingsDeathwingsover 10 years ago
Sex scenes

Is it me or are there less and less of the damn things in your works ?

*sigh* Don't take it wrong, but this story was kind of lackluster. No actual sex "on screen" and the setup itself was neither as detailed as usual nor as exciting. It's really subpar compared to the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
handmaid

itd be nice to read a followup or maybe a story about when she was a handmaid on a leash but good story

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 4 years ago

Would have loved to see more of what happened on the barge. I can't see Jabba just letting Padma go without quite some humiliating experiences. How many other guests arrived? Did Padma have to serve them to maintain her cover until a rescue ship could get to her? Was she "trained" to be a good slave girl, taking that training home when she was eventually released?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bitte ein Teil 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would've been better if it had Jabba keep Padme as his slave at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ah yes hello.

I found your story.

And can I just say…

HOLY SITH PADME!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ew, sloppy Hutt seconds. Poor Anakin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHandcuffGirl@HandcuffGirl
Hi all! I hope that everyone likes my stories, votes them all a 5 and leaves me lots of feedback. - ahandcuffgirl(at)yahoo(dot)com L1ter0t1ca has removed my email from all of my stories, because they are assholes.