All Comments on 'Star Wars: Transformations'

by HandcuffGirl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent

Very well wrote

NikkiAdams5556NikkiAdams5556over 9 years ago

Thanks for sharing you story, as a SiFI fan and a erotic story lover I really enjoyed it and I hope you continue with this theme

Nikki

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
and then??

Kinda leaves us hangin! But very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You're back! And building a great story...:)

Glad to see you back in the saddle building multi part stories with lots of sub plots. Keep it up...:)

MunchDKMunchDKover 9 years ago
I just wanted to say.

Before I begin reading this massive story, that it is great seeing you writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Great writing. The pace was slow enough that character development was possible, and that made things as good as you could ask for.

Definitely some of the best SW fanfic on the net.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
like the story

I like all the stories with great imagination. Especially I like all the clear plastic heel with skirt part with makes the character really horny and slutty like. It is very hard to find great story with high heels part and many chapters.

shawnavinyltvshawnavinyltvover 3 years ago
Another great addition

Another great addition to your vast array of stories. I love how you’ve built on some of the past stories, and seem like you’re building to more branches with more characters. The outfits, especially the cuffs and collars were amazing, as always.

I was a little unsure about the set-up at the beginning since that seemed to meander a bit and I was unsure about all of the connections to later parts of the story, but it all came together into a very sexy and also exciting story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHandcuffGirl@HandcuffGirl
Hi all! I hope that everyone likes my stories, votes them all a 5 and leaves me lots of feedback. - ahandcuffgirl(at)yahoo(dot)com L1ter0t1ca has removed my email from all of my stories, because they are assholes.