Star Wars: Transformations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Torri Antillies laid on the bunk in the cell where the dork and purple-skinned Twi'lek were keeping her. They had given her a jumpsuit, but she didn't want to wear it. She'd just rather be naked than wear something like that. Besides, her being naked seemed to agitate the dorky one. She could also admire her Zoloz tats.

The cell was perhaps two meters by two-and-a-half meters. A bluish force-field was across the front of the cell, along with bars.

She heard the familiar tapping of stiletto heels approaching, and a moment later a short brunette appeared in front of the Force-field. She wearing a black jumpsuit, with an ugly brown robe over it. She definitely had the air of someone who was in charge, unlike the dork or the Twi'lek.

"Take me back to New Coronet," Torri told the woman. "Or Cyllir is gonna find you, and kick the shavit out of you."

That didn't seem to faze her at all.

"Let's wait until you get your memory back, then talk about that, okay," she replied.

"I don't care about remembering shavit!" Torri shouted back, leaping to her feet. "I want to go back home to my Zoloz!"

"Your name is Tahiri Veila," the woman said calmly. "You were a Jedi Knight. We are going to help you remember that, then we can talk about what you want to do."

The Twi'lek had told her the same stuff, but she didn't believe a word of it. "I am Torri Antilles," she told her flatly. "I belong to the Zoloz."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.